Anglos are a scourge on the world

Because it's fun

What seems to be the problem my nip friend

FUCK YOU BRITAIN
GIB BACK LAS MALVINAS AND GIBRALTAR

>Why is this allowed?
Because of this

/thread

The UK also won Hong Kong "forever" in a peace treaty with China, but you anglo cucks kowtowed to big yellow dongs and rand away.

>The UK also won Hong Kong "forever" in a peace treaty with China

No we didn't, it was a lease for 99 years which we gave back to them after the 99 years

DAD PLEASE HELP TAKE ME BACK CHINA IS RAPING ME HELP

Britcucks have failed to protect you, now you must stage your own guerilla uprising tbqh

Fuck off, it's mine.

Can you be my new dad and protect my freedom?

s-son?

>which we gave back,

kind of like Zimbabwe, aye anglo pirate turd?

with a bit of persuasion

Cant wait till Argentina grows their pair back and persuades yous to return the Malvinas.

>kind of like Zimbabwe, aye anglo pirate turd?

No, Zimbabwe was not leased from another country.

What's it like there anyway
I'm from Louisville and I know basically nothing about this state

I like this pic, but what is Bozorgi?

Romanian slur for hungarians I think

Why is this allowed?

China ceded Hong Kong Island and Kowloon "in perpetuity" (i.e. "forever"). The New Territories (area around HK&KwLo were a 99 year lease. Then you decided to give China everything in 99 years just to fuck over HKers who'd rather be independent or British.

But there is no conflict between Hungary and Romania like between the other countries reffered to in the pic?

Serbian slur for the chinese inhabiting gibraltar

It's not as heated of a conflict but it's still there. Even if not in government.

One couldn't be given without the other, administratively and practically. It was a choice of give Hong Kong back or keep it all.

Kinda strange you're saying the British aim was to fuck over the HKers. If we didn't care about them, we wouldn't have bothered negotiating separate rules for Hong Kong, preservation of their different legal system and other rights to make a fairly autonomous unit.

We would have just left and told the Chinese to do whatever.

>brits