Is there a better youtube musician out there?

Is there a better youtube musician out there?

There sure are funnier ones

old dead trendy memes: the youtuber

but he's pretty good otherwise

was bothered by his Nujabes/Dilla video, kinda disrespectful

nice belly

How was it disrespectful?

It was just a tutorial video on how to make beats like them. And his beat was pretty good.

i mean first of all they aren't really that similar. the beat was way closer to Nujabes than Dilla.

i think my main problem with it was the extreme oversimplification of their music. i get that's his point but it sucks to see him basically just say "yea so yuu just take a piano sample and a drum loop and yrr done lol"

like i said, that's kinda his thing, but he could of just called it "underground hip hop" or something rather than using the name of two deceased producers.

i guess im just gay lmao

>i guess im just gay lmao
If you're gonna make an argument don't insult yourself and back out at the last second you pussy because you obviously feel some genuine frustration about the issue

>i guess im just gay lmao
Well, yeah. I mean, you fucking know he's memeing and you still give a shit, the fuck is wrong with you

not really it was very amateur

Does he visit Sup Forums? He made a video about oceangrunge and this microgenre was "spammed" here by a mutant that created it on those "what is this year microgenre?" threads

bet he's reading this thread right now

I fcking love his sense of humor

he definitely browses Sup Forums. he makes jokes about it and commented on a /o/ eurobeat sing along.

It's called satire.

Someone made a thread about him last year and he popped up

>disrespectful

Did you know them personally or something?

Why are Dillafags the worst fans in music history, fuck.

>he died so you can't make fun of him
the dumbest mentality

popped up?

If you're reading this Frank ily

He probably made this thread.

One time I sent Frank a snapchat of me rapping over one of his beats and he said "dope"
Pretty much best day of my life