Have you ever gone in there Sup Forums? I always scroll past, never took a peek inside

Have you ever gone in there Sup Forums? I always scroll past, never took a peek inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70MBQrlsr_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I go pretty often whenever a music show is streaming

I went in there once, saw that there was no music discussion at all and it's just a bunch of guys talking about which plastic korean girl they want to fuck, and then I left.

it's literally /s/ with a sprinkling of /cm/

Yes like how Sup Forums would be if it embraced the shitty parts of Sup Forums.
It would have WAY less arguments and fighting but the net result would be negative.

I post in there often but I'm not crazy about Korea like some are
The atmosphere is pretty fun and chill, and the shitposting is subtle
Plus yeah, kpop idols are hot as hell

I just don't get why people get mad about the kpop general. They don't do anything harmful to the board or have a toxicity to them like the rym general has/had

I don't really get it either since we pretty much always have less threads up than grimes or Taylor Swift posters but whatever

The way some people get bitter is hilarious

I just think its odd, most of the time its all music discussion besides that one thread floating around

thats true but they don't appear as often as kpop threads

filter it you fr*cking n*rd

i go in there every once in a while just to see if i can make any fucking sense of it and i fail every time
maybe it's just because i hate asians but it's basically all gibberish to me
serves its purpose tho so whatever

>The way some people get bitter is hilarious
easiest way to spot somebody who hasn't been here for very long, because anyone who rails against /kpg/ clearly hasn't been here long enough to remember how obnoxious kpop posters were before it

>2016
>He still cares about /kpg/
Why?

you'll find what "degeneracy" means

Thats actually Sup Forums and /r9k/

How bad they were before?

We get some funny shit going on but not super dumb shit like saying Lavren is thicc or anything on the level of grimesposting.
The music discussion is usually pretty low in Kpop general because there's only so many groups the general is interested in. The idols have active lives within Korean culture/media so naturally you get more into the idols and a bit less so the music. But there are some really catchy songs and top notch production.

I'd say for Sup Forumstants to give it a try. Just listen to the singles of one group. It's more enjoyable than western pop but that is just my opinion and you may think kpop is shit

I kinda miss kpop threads before kpg

I remember when I first came to Sup Forums in like 09 I didn't know what to expect but I just knew for a fact I wouldn't be able to discuss kpop here

Then one day I saw a thread started with a picture of Jessica and was super excited. It wasn't as fast paced as kpg is now and there weren't that many of us but it was probably one of the comfiest threads I've ever been in.

>Jessica
*vomits*

>They don't do anything harmful to the board or have a toxicity to them like the rym general has/had
They create a containiment place where people dont learn.

Saying the threads are ok, is the equivalent of not allowing dumb people to go to school and then say this is an ok thing because the dumb kids wont slow down the class

Hey, they're talking about us again!

Probably because it isn't fucking music related.

I'll smash your face in with a brick you stupid bitch

>create a thread for people with similar interests
>omg guise stop
Why don't you go discuss music on another board, user? This is such a containment board.

Neither is this...

Yeah user you're, right
You should do the board a service and obsessively report each thread you see and email the mods about it. Seems like a good way to spend your time

At least its better than shitty metal

Keep in mind Sup Forums isn't just for the discussion of music itself, but also artists and instruments
And yes, idols are recording artists.
Basically this. Where else is kpop going to be discussed? While it is a cultural thing it is music.
I just don't see the big reason for outrage against kpop

*energetic dance beats*
youtube.com/watch?v=70MBQrlsr_M

>Where else is kpop going to be discussed?
/jp/ I guess
It's not korean but they probably could use the traffic

Just like a Grimes, St Vincent, Marina, Charli or any Western female popstars thread. Lots of image spam and occasional youtube links.

Have you ever gone in there Sup Forums? I always scroll past, never took a peek inside.

You are cherrypicking you retard.

Sup Forums clearly high on the list

This is why being gay is master race.

Look at these pathetic lonely straight people.

>Sup Forums
>good
>not 80% shitposting

You don't know what that board is like at all do you

Well I assume they have asian culture shit
And are probably a slow board

>exactly same thing but for white women
>y-y-your cherry picking

lmao

It's 95% touhou.

Look, that kpop general isn't music related. Wrestling was banned from Sup Forums for not being sport related. The same rules should apply here.

Sup Forums posts about fuckin Grimes & Charli?

and they kpop waifus a hard time??

FUCKING LOL!!!

I hate kpop threads for the same reason that I hate Grimes, Marina, Charli, etc. threads. It's just several people posting the same pictures of the popstars they like and jacking it. If there's music discussion it's fine, but there's rarely any.

That board is the bad end to the average anons 4chsn experience
They're heavily insular extreme weeaboos who have adopted Japanese nationalism as their own. Posting kpop there would likely get you banned from the entire site for a month.

>asian culture shit

FUCK YEAH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

WEST > EAST

You can keep saying it's not music related all you want but the mods and both admins are against you
Get over it.

THIS

OP is just being racist

lol newfags

KPOP generals have been here since 2008

Go spam Fantano, Meme Grips and Vaporshit on Reddlt where you belong

no one cares...

This is some good bait, honestly.

it's possible but jannies get trigger happy when the thread is anything other than general Korean culture.

I don't see a fucking single music related post in that thread

>WEST > EAST
except for female cuties!

You being blind sounds like a personal problem. I'm not gonna argue and try to justify them being here to you, since that matter has long been settled. Get over it.

>blind
>nofap discussion is music related guys

Who is your waifu?

here is mine...

i'm not interested in kpop at all so i just hide them. looked into one once but it was just waifuposting.

Please write 'kpop' in the subject so that my filter hides this thread. Thanks.

>no one cares
If you truly didn't care you wouldn't have replied lad.

who cares, that user probably likes being bitter over shit he has no control over

This
Also this
And this
Remember, they are discussing musical artists which is an allowed topic on Sup Forums. Have you seen the threads where people post cool pics of bands? Same thing really

Newfags should calm down and just deal with the fact that some people like kpop and want to discuss it on the same board as them

Babysoul

ok fine, we are all very interested in why you hate kpop threads

>Remember, they are discussing musical artists which is an allowed topic on Sup Forums. Have you seen the threads where people post cool pics of bands? Same thing really
Fucking this

...nmad

>babysoul emerges as the twelfth imam
lmao

i like the o_| picture

Because they don't talk about music. The entire general is simply guys exchanging pics from each others fap folders to jerk off later.

How would you rate this pit?

Do you guys like binnie?

Lewd