Is a trip to Moscow worth it? I like war museums and shit, but overall Moscow looks like a cold, grey, uninviting city...

Is a trip to Moscow worth it? I like war museums and shit, but overall Moscow looks like a cold, grey, uninviting city, not like London or New York which are fun and vibrant. Also, if I go to Moscow will I get arrested if I drink in public?

In winter? No.
In summer? Maybe.
>Also, if I go to Moscow will I get arrested if I drink in public?
Only in city centre.

Also, how easy are Russian girls?

Fuck off chink. Nobody is welcome here

Блять чe этo зa жoпa

Hy Пoдмocкoвьe жи ecть

Just go to Nunavut for your sex tourism.

И мнoгo людeй тaм живeт?

B Пoдмocкoвьe? 7 миллиoнoв вpoдe.

rude

I thought Moscow was pretty incredible. It's not gray at all in the summer; it's actually pretty lively and colorful with festivals and concerts and other events.

The subway stations alone are worth a tour. Those things are works of art.

But it's not just Moscow you can visit; look up the "golden ring" cities nearby. Lots of interesting stuff if you enjoy history.

And in the summer, there are ferries/cruise ships/boats everywhere. Russia has a huge inland river system. You can just take a cruise all the way to Perm or the Caspian if you want, and see places along the way.

Which city that I could easily get bwc, I mean like, boyfriend for hire?

None

For free? Because I just think that Russian men are fascinating, exotic and manly.

I want to visit Kubinka Tank Museum.

Wait for the Patriot Park to open

It's not just tank museum now. They've turned into some military exhibition center.

"""""""""""Museum"""""""""""

nice.

I went to the main UK tank museum last week, was good fun. 500 mile drive to get there though.

that's just the warehouse for all the spare tanks and ones undergoing conservation.

Is the KHL actually a big thing in Russia? As a leaf I'd like to go to a game and see how it's done over there.

Just like Kubinka

Is that the radiation proof tank?

Take a trip to Spb and the Golden Ring cities. The rest of Russia isn't worth visiting. But the mentioned cities are pure masterpieces: original Russian culture, white all around, traditions and cherry picking, Roman architecture, onion churches and mah paganism and old believers.

All our tanks are radiation proof since 60's.

Well, ofc it is. Do you think people watch NHL here?

If you have been to most european countries and want some more - may be.
>Moscow looks like a cold, grey, uninviting city
Not really, even in winter if you avoid sleeping quarters.

forgot the pic

>The rest of Russia isn't worth visiting.
Really? I'm not seriously considering this just yet but I thought that someday it would be cool to travel across the country by train.

You will just be surprised by poverty and how shitty any infrustructure can be

Nah, I know that Russia is Africa-tier outside of the two main cities.

So why are you asking?

>The subway stations alone are worth a tour. Those things are works of art.

What's wrong with that pic?

Polish visiting germanistan
How is life in Russia? Lets say in peter with finnished studies. I actualy think about moving to russia, the people were so fucking nice to me when i've said that im from Poland. The women are natural and know their place, Poland is becoming westerns pretty fast and I hate it. Also orthodoxy is the only Christian church. The only thing that i hated was how some people praised the soviet union. I understand "we wuz big powa" but for a pretty big price.

>vorkuta
my home town