You Sup Forumstants have shitty waifus like Grimey and Lauren Dingleberry...

You Sup Forumstants have shitty waifus like Grimey and Lauren Dingleberry. Get some taste and start worshipping this gothic hippie doom babe!

Chelsea Wolfe thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2014/01/10-reasons-why-we-love-grimes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get on my level fag

>having a waifu

chelsea was a pretty popular waifu pick back in the day
then abyss dropped and it was kinda shit and the evanescence memes started and everyone dropped her

bad times, i still like her tho
Pain is Beauty was AOTY 2013

Chelsea is T H I C C

I thought she was in her 40's but it turns out she is only 32.

>abyss
>kinda shit

What?

>evanescence memes

What?

>not having a waifu

have seen her live twice, can fully confirm this

abyss was generally negatively received because of the simplification of the song structures and general "dumbing down" of her sound
said simplification drew comparisons to evanescence, a band known for making generic ass pop songs obscured under a pretense of "edgy" doom/metal influences, which is something that can also be said of a lot of the weaker songs on abyss
newfags caught on and forced the meme and now nobody talks about her

Excuse me but Grimey makes much better music than that pretentious Chelsea Wolfe.

No and she looks like a monkey.

b8

ook ook gib me banana

What are you talking about?

lol oh shit it's true

>goth
she's just a p4kied shittified version of anything goth

there's nothing more irritating than when goblinlovers stink up a thread that doesn't belong to them but this is actually kinda funny tbf

Grimes: Holy shit, you turned into a monkey!

>goblinlovers
You just didn't experience her music yet.

i love grimes!

KEK

This orangutan > Frimes

Nope. That isn't Grimes.

Chelsea Wolfe best Wolfe

>abyss was generally negatively received because of the simplification of the song structures and general "dumbing down" of her sound
No it wasn't? It was looked at as her best album yet from several critics, including Pitchfork, and currently sits as her highest rated album on rateyourmusic.

You still didn't get it right.

i meant negatively received on Sup Forums
i thought that was obvious

make way plebs, best deal coming through

I can't tell if this is a post from someone saying she does, or doesn't look like an orangutan

grimes singing

post more lewd chelseas!

post more grimes

grimes is great~!

COME GET YOUR GRIMES SHIRT

Red head waifus are best waifus.

fucking kek
and i love grimes

Enough is enough. This is a Chelsea Wolfe thread. Discuss about her.

Jane Goodall and Grimes collab when?

i love grimes

fugg my sides

Grimes is so perfect for Sup Forums.

They have perfected waifuposting into a science and an art that rivals actual anime waifuposting.

Might as well just talk about Rei Ayanami or Reisen's music.

The joke's on you: her music is actually great.

See, the science at work here:

"Just reject everyone. [insert waifu] is perfect, her music is perfect, everyone who hates on her has never heard it or has shit taste and is just bullying. If we never break from this formula, we never have to actually discuss it. If someone calls into question [insert waifu], copy and paste the instruments listed on her wikipedia page. Disparage other waifus to consolidate [insert waifu].

The art is simply the passion, which is admirable in how it can rival actual 2d waifuposting.

the semen queen herself

pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2014/01/10-reasons-why-we-love-grimes.html

this a cringe thread?

First discovered Chelsea's music what seems like ages ago. It's pretty cool - stayed fresh to me for a good long while. Imo it's not nearly as good as Grimes' though (doesn't matter how many times I listen to it - her music always seems to have something new going on.)

Grimes fans on suicide watch