/brit/

/do it lads/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/nov/02/indigenous-australians-in-remote-areas-getting-41-of-energy-intake-from-sugary-foods
youtube.com/watch?v=k_rFKqkYWQY
youtube.com/watch?v=npN4Yykakus
youtube.com/watch?v=iSkQJ0SjXOo
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/its-scone-gone-not-scone-bone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

korean pop

video games a refuckin stupid

what are some good 2 player card games other than Pokemon and Magic? want to start playing card games but i only have one in real life friend

card game where you sod off

poker

Must explain why I saw so many Brits in the big French teknivals

Yugioh was badboi back in the day

52 card pick up

girl at work said I have beautiful eyes today

snap

FONT

Yu-Gi-Oh is the shit, might be nostalgia speaking tho

Cute :3

she said butterflies

snap
uno

>korean pop
What's all that about, then?

They have reasonably cute faces after plastic surgery but they have shit bodies, especially their legs which are just shapeless sticks.

just ordered 2 curries to the hotel in melbourne and they didn't come with rice

wish the paki at the shop had thought hey these two fuckers just ordered 2 curries to a hotel maybe they dont have rice. shame those heartless gooks dont have a brain

snap

Yeah there's no way around it, abos are absolutely fucked in today's society
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/nov/02/indigenous-australians-in-remote-areas-getting-41-of-energy-intake-from-sugary-foods
Just a shame because their society wasn't much different from other nomadic cultures, imo it's more a culture of government apathy than racism which is to blame, as they developed completely outside the realm of Australian culture. Also their looks are so much more clearly different than other natives, it's just a lot easier to cast them out of society.

i've never been to one, how old are the people that go? to me it seems like something someone in their late 20's early 30's would be excited about.

ASIANS OUT!
>ASIANS OUT!
ASIANS OUT!
>ASIANS OUT!
ASIANS OUT!
>ASIANS OUT!
ASIANS OUT!
>ASIANS OUT!
ASIANS OUT!
>ASIANS OUT!
ASIANS OUT!
>ASIANS OUT!
ASIANS OUT!
>ASIANS OUT!
ASIANS OUT!
>ASIANS OUT!

just let me have this man

what's a nine(ine)?

youtube.com/watch?v=k_rFKqkYWQY

the fucking state of the catalog

jenny's gonna do her NUT

top jej funland ;_;

what's wrong with it?

>just let me have this man
bit gay

is that were you rape your european boy slaves?

4 /brit/ threads

pairs desu

it must be government apathy because there is certaintly within australia the ability to very dramatically improve quality of life for aboriginals, especially in the remote communities where this kind of poverty is endemic

fuck man its a shit go to be out there

gonna put some mashed 'nana in my 'ridge

You lads been watching still game?
Really enjoying the new season desu

I did that for 'fast 'sterday, was 'cent

Exceptional post here, gents

who tf is jenny? that your slag mom m8? lmao

'g a 'k 's

't 'o a 'o

should i sparse out my response/replies to my qt3.14 so that they are more valuable or should i flood her inbox with messages so she knows i cares?

kinda leaning towards the former. Latter only happens to me when i am pissed off as fuck at her and spam her with dehumanizing, degrading insults then feel bad about it later wondering how to rectify current situation.

just got back from the gym as im working from home 2day 2bh

the number of teenage runts in there who should have jobs or school at 11 am on a Friday.

smh2bhfamily

what is pairs desu?

There's simply no jobs and no job potential in those places. Also little chance to break the cycle through education and moving to cities as you're surrounded by petrol-huffers and abusive relatives, those kids just grow up thinking it's their lot in life.

Really no way to solve the issue that make's everyone happy, change will mean fundamentally changing aspects of modern abbo culture.

>mom

FOY

Just failed a midterm exam, JUST

they're like apples but taller and softer

obviously the former you utter dunce

what subject?

SOMEONE INVITE ME TO A FUCKING BONFIRE

yeah.
no girls allowed though (unless it's girl (male))

*bends over*

haha sucks to be you
just got 60% on my econometrics midterm
:^)

I will literally beat anyone in this thread in a cycling race

>couch
>console fags

start your own

Pakistan > England

Yeah you got that right, although it's also where you can find the oldest people most of the time
Small weekly raves attract more and more young people, like highschool young that don't know how to control themselves and their drug But big events like a 3-5 days teknival are less "casual", they take more time, energy, money, gear etc so that's were you'll see most of the older people with experience
But yeah the average age is between 20-30

that's exactly it, there is no way to make everyone happy and nor is there a simple solution to it

do we integrate them into modern, risking the loss of traditional aboriginal life? and it's not like we can change the environment they're in to become more prosperous
be thankful for where you are i guess

*shoves your chest*

hahah fucking bender

who /shychristian/ here?

you spread all the cards out on the table face down and take turns to turn any 2 over. if they're the same value or a "pair" you get to keep them. if not you have to turn them back over. so it's a memory thing to remember where cards are so when you turn one over and you know you've seen its match or "pair" you can go and find it and score a pair of cards.

it's good fun desu

you dont wanna race man trust me
who told you my bike is rusty?

ayy

really in the mood to beat up a wimpy brit

lads

it's time

*slaps you across the face*

you think i give a shit about that, you fucking wank?

*looks behind me to Dazza*

Oi cunt, look at this fucking pooftah telling me about his fuckking cycling hahahaaha

Isn't that just agnostic

youtube.com/watch?v=npN4Yykakus

Finance

*mouth trumpets*

gaylord

If I pull you off that electric scooter, will you die?

Honestly one of my biggest problems is that I'm paranoid

If she doesn't respond immediately after seeing a message I assume I fucked it

I've got Finance on Tuesday, think I'll be ri

ill do one old school kick you and BLAM

guys better show respect when they see man having bare complications
guys better show respect when there's no space left at the docking station

ex used to read a message then forget about it, letting me think i'd pissed her off somehow or other for the next 2 hours

didnt help that she was really easy to piss off either

Remember she's probably as clueless as you are
And if she isn't, doesn't really matter in the long run

best christmas song user, well done

youtube.com/watch?v=iSkQJ0SjXOo

it would be extremely baneful

> yfw

he's an enormous guy

Potentially I suppose.

Seeing her tomorrow either way

for them

ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ

Not sure what I want from Greggs.

The prawn baguettes are great but I really enjoy the tandoori chicken as well.

Thoughts? Recommendations?

pop music in korea

i'm going to have to disagree with you

caramac and a lilt and a chubby 6/10 gf who will never cheat on me

cheers boss

get a chicken and mushroom slice and be happy with it. get a sausage and bean one if you are a northern pleb

what kind of finance was the midterm on?

stopped going to Greggs when they replaced standard tuna with 'tuna crunch'. Get an oval bite.

The television bumpkins only shed their crocodile tears for the dead of First and Second World Wars, who were (save for a colonial war or two) the last generation of Britons to get the chop before the new age of “we-bomb-you-die” technology ensured that their chaps – brown-eyed, for the most part, often Muslims, usually dark skinned – got blown to bits while our chaps flew safely home to the mess for breakfast.

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/10/31/its-scone-gone-not-scone-bone/

brain juices flowing

Maisie

At least in terms of messaging, everyone has their own etiquette concerning reply times and the like

I mean really I should be happy because I can't be arsed constantly talking to people all the time. It's just that every other girl I've known responds instantly.