Hear a white girl and brown mixed bloke talking about heritage

>hear a white girl and brown mixed bloke talking about heritage
>the brown mixed guy says heritage doesn't matter because we're one race the human race

But its true

did you correct him at least?

A different species, perhaps?

He's right though?

He was right you know

of course he's gonna say that because his bloodline has been ruined so he has nothing to be proud of

A small difference in skin melanin is pretty irrelevant. Brown guy has heritage too, just more of it.

Go back to Sup Forums fag

I don't see what's wrong with this.

>Brown guy has heritage too

No, his heritage was destroyed the moment his parents committed miscegenation

Heritage is intersesting and it's good to know where you come from, but anyone who derives self-worth from it is a retard.

You should only be proud of what you as an individual have accomplished otherwise your no better than those WE WUZ KANGZ niggers.

No
If two races of humans interbred together their offspring can make kids

haha yeah who cares about maintaining the countries your forefathers created!

I wouldnt expect a mix raced dog to understand desu

I'm a mixed Euro but I take claim to both my heritage's. I don't see why Tyrone can't.

This. Just compare somebody like Obama to the we wu niggers here on Sup Forums and WSHH

this

How is it destroyed if it's still in his genes?

how did your paddy alcohol-stunted midget brain get that from what he said?

Also, kill yourself, your pathetic forefathers did nothing but be slaves to the british, you shouldn't be proud of being slaves.

People dont talk about that shit IRL. Stop lying abo cunt

Then half an hour later he was balls deep in that white pale ass and you are on Burmese competitive dog grooming IRC channel to post memes so you and the other neet losers can pat each other on the back and escape, at least for a fleeting moment, your crippling depression.

>he has more "heritage" because he's brown
>nevermind the fact "heritage" means nothing btw
>nevermind the fact everybody has the same amount of dna
Yeah no it's the same retardation but in reverse, fuck off

No he just got two sets of heritage.

And who the fuck cares? Nobody cares about heritage. I see all these fat beta white losers who are going nowhere with their lives going "but 300 years I was King!"

It is for losers. I will create heritage for my descendants as do all alphas. Only betas who wont add to a future heritage, like stormfags, care about past

Not OP but too close to home

>And who the fuck cares? Nobody cares about heritage.

t. brown mixed guy from OP's story

because to say you should only take happiness from things you indivually accomplished is simply against human nature. Everyone wants to see their tribe do well
Should people stop supporting sports teams?
I'm not saying you should become a fucking retard who cares about nothing but their heritage but to ignore what came before you is plain ungrateful

What makes a cum nigger like you, who has based his entire political beliefs on a shamlessly obvious obsession with black dicks, such an expert? Go back to Blacked.com, alt-right babby.

keking at all these triggered mixed abominations

>all these triggered mutts

Didn't you know? Most Americans here are disgusting, mixed mutts.

>be proud of what you as an individual
what about what your parents accomplished?

>All American flags

I am not mixed. I am really white, aryan looking too.

I just dont see what the big deal is. Heritage is for losers. My moms family is from Northern italy/germany and I give no fucks. My dads family is from Ukraine/Hungary. No fucks given. If I fuck a black/Asian/brown girl kid gets that heritage plus whatever they have. Not that I care.

I care what someone is in present or will be in future, not what their dead ancestors were in past.

>Nobody cares about heritage
elliot rodger disagrees

Race is a social construct

>I am not mixed
>Amerimutt flag
wew

>I am not mixed. I am really white, aryan looking to
>t.american flag
ebin meme

cuckboi

Of course you are, you're too white to see race matters, you probably live in a very white place as well

The truth is you have the luxury of not caring but that wife and those children you talk about, they will care however

>My moms family is from Northern italy
>italy

>white

>I am really white, Aryan looking too

>I am really white, aryan looking too.

This one race bullshit need to stop.
We aren't one race for christ sake
negroes don't have neanderthal genes
they descend from homo heidelbergensis

>I am really white, Aryan looking too(????)
>then lists a bunch of European countries

nah you're a fucking nigger mutt, kys

Yes, mixture of Aryan Europeans. Super Aryan I am, no fucks given.

You are the cuck. You are a virgin autistic fat beta, but want to pretend you are better than people better than you because your ancestors "were kings". More likely they were serfs.

I did grow up in a very white area, but I live in a very diverse city right now. Really nobody cares.

Black chicks do like me but they like white guys here in general.

>people that have never been in touch with their ancestors culture claiming heritage
truly the AIDS killing the world these days

>Italy
>Chochol
>Hungary
>Im white

>I am really white, aryan looking too.

>Aryan Europeans

cuckboi lul :D

lmao stop posting

its not even true
we are one species but we aren't one race

>All these worthless subhumans trying to prove that they have a right to exist

That's because they don't dare talk about it to you but dig abit they all have fucked up opinions on race actually, they care

Calm your tits, Hitler

No not really. If I wanted I could make a race mixed baby right now. They want their kid to have my hair.

Also lots of Latinas and Asians where I live, they all the White D. Good diversity of pussy, it is pretty awesome.

These stormfags from Sup Forums trolling this thread are just angry they are no longer kings and are autistic virgins.

Kill yourself you abomination. Disgusting mongrel

>nobody cares about race but they totally have a fetish about the white man lol
>umad Sup Forums
it's crazy to think, you could post that and not realize your logic is completely fucked
this makes no sense
fucking americans

awful post

They just want something different.

Maybe try one out, they arent that bad. I think if you stormfags got laid you would all calm down and stop being angry about "muh heritage".

>but they totally have a fetish about the white man lol
He said hair- not everything frog,

>let me call them stormfags again
not
an
argument

I'm getting second hand embarassment from this American

>laying down with anything but blonde blue eyed woman with 100% clean heritage

>denial intensifies

>Amerimongrels

Been there and done that. Honestly, pretty boring IMO.

You don't get it, you think they're all so shallow it's only "They just want something different" but they all have deep feelings about it probably, and it will fuck up your kid.

Go see r/hapas if you want an idea what i'm talking about.

Do you really want a woman that dates you for your race and a fucked kid with identity issues ? I don't

Yeah no the same thing happens to me too even if i have curly brown hair

>I am really white, aryan looking too
>northern italy
>ukraine
>hungary

>Yeah no the same thing happens to me too even if i have curly brown hair
A bunch of black and asian women throw themselves at you saying they want your pure Aryan seed?

Kek.

the Aryan brotherhood was founded by a group of irish american inmates
that shows what they know of ethnic groups over there

Nah with my superior genes the kid will thrive.

As long as they look more like me than mother.

No beta women dont throw yourselves out guys, unless you are rich or famous. You just be alpha and go get them, you wouldnt understand. I realize you try to get women with "muh heritage" but it works.

I will spread my superior seed to pussy of all colors.

Well i'm still very white and stereotypically like a romantic French
Like Fernando Martinez yes, but Fcrench

The other thing to consider is that white = richer than 99% of the city probably, white=not a criminal like all the brown people and so on and so forth

Yada yada yada post your face so I can believe you senpai.

Why are white people so stupid?

No i don't like my face being on Sup Forums
Believe it or not i don't care, the point is i'm trying to give this guy advice to avoid disappointment

>Believe it or not i don't care, the point is i'm trying to give this guy advice to avoid disappointment
Ehhh from what I've seen itt you're going off at the (autistic) bloke for wanting to date out.

No i'm warning him that he's too naive about race and that won't do him any good

>I am not mixed. I am really white, aryan looking too.

He is right.

>identity issues
I have 0 identity issues and my father is a pitch black nigerian and my mother is a blue eyed blonde with german heritage.

Well you're not half asian or half muslim, those people end up shooting schools and stabbing priests, meanwhile every white/black mixed people i know is fine
Also you live in Brazil which is full of people like you in the first place, you're not even a minority, of course you're doing ok

But everything he said is true....

So you look like you're from Iran?