I'M SO TIRED OF THIS CONSOLE GENERATION

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS CONSOLE GENERATION

EVERY GAME COMING OUT IS A PORT OR A HD REMAKE FROM LAST GEN. WHY IS THIS ALLOWED Sup Forums???

>he fell for the "my toy is better than your toy" meme

Buy a 3ds or Vita and enjoy the superb RPGs you dumb cunt.

>superb RPGs

I HOPE YOU ARE KIDDIGN.

>he fell for the "toys can give your life a sense of meaning and purpose" -meme

The only console I'd buy is the PS4 for Bloodborne

Why do you still play videogames?

Are you 12?

because if they've got all the lego blocks of the old game it costs them four dollaroos to make a hd edition

and then there are the people who never played the game originally and would wish to try it out

I've played Super Mario 64 on a Wii using a GameCube controller and it was ton of fun still, but Ocarina wasn't that great and I could only bear it remastered on the 3DS

one game I wish to play the HD edition of would be Resident Evil 4 which I never got to play

No. Play real games not some Cod/moba/ASS creed.

>2016
>gaming on consoles

lmao

>Life
>Meaning
>Purpose
Pick none

>Treating gaming as anything more than a stupid timewaste to kill an hour or two occasionally

Stop basing your identity on toys

>Doesn't delay bying a console to the time when an ebin game which cannot be played without your current setting is being published.

Hoping you'll spend your money better next time.

>2016
>not having a 1080
Confirmed Canadapoors

>Vita

Retarded fuck, literally kill yoruself instantly this bait is less funny than wewuz

DRPGs are one of the best genre of games. I play on my vita more than I play on my ps4 or pc.

Video games peaked at PS2. XBOX 360 and PS3 didn't really improve on anything except online coop play. PS4 and XBONE are poor people PCs. The Japs don't even give a shit about gaming anymore, so why do you?

are you talking about only consoles

if you weren't raised in the united states of xbox you'd realize there exists a more powerful and relatively much cheaper version of a gaming device that has gained popularity in your japan as well

No one can name HALF as many good AAA games that came out since the 2010s started.

Yes my friend, the golden age is over.

none of those games are good except half life 2.

>consolefag

The original Far Cry was terrible tbqh, 3 was the best.

yeah I always find these collections of supposed legendary games laughable

and there's always a bunch of crappy jrpgs included too

That's because you're gay and you only play AAA modern meme games.

instead of AAA ancient meme games? I mean you do realize these weren't some indie games

Because games are too expensive to make now and people buy buy pre owned games so the companies that make the game are getting fucked, you can't just expect to not pay the people making these products and then expect the quality to not go down.

it's the same for movies
it's the result of the design by committee and advertisement based design
the suits have worked very hard to turn art into a process with measurable variables, groups of audiences and checklists
that's not necessarily a bad thing, but the result of a formula is always the same unless you change the variables
so you get a whole lot of companies working with the same formula making the same movies/games with superficial differences
my recommendation is to escape mainstream media and find some niche that appeals to you
this is easier with games than with movies

>2000s
>ancient
Skyrim probably is ancient for you, you retarded memester baby.

What the Fuck is a dRPG?

Brazil is relaunching mega drive (Sega genesis) this year. New consoles is for pussies.

Alri grandad calm down.

Actually hl2 is one of the shittier games on that list considering its vehicle sections

>was the one to first use the term "AAA modern meme games"
>gets pissy because I used the term "ancient"

>my recommendation is to escape mainstream media and find some niche that appeals to you
This, absolutely

>this is easier with games than with movies
Well cinema has plenty of quality movies t b h although they aren't nearly as good a timesink and you'll be done quite quickly

Also horror if you're into it is a great rich niche with plenty of obscure movies

Books are even better for that but people don't read that much these days

And yes i don't think video games are that bad btw, it's not necessarily any worse than chess or watching football matches or poker or what have you

>Sup Forums shitposters are on my board

>Books are even better for that but people don't read that much these days
Book are the best because they don't scale with money and they are mostly a single authors vision.
Every author has a unique touch and appeal even within the same genre.
They are also much more international, the Broken Empire trilogy was very obviously European for example.

I want one to play GOW4

This
You have to be retarded to buy a new console without games to play