Who /gated community/ here?

Who /gated community/ here?

Are gated communities common in your country?
How are gated communities viewed in your country?

The one I live has around 100 houses. In order to rent or buy a house you have to be over 30, or have kids. I like liking one, is very secure, we have nice gardens and stuff, kids play with eachother. We even have armed security to protect ourselves from the reggaeton hordes. In 5 years there have been only a single crime, never a car theft or a home invasion.

I really want to live in a closed community
Seems so carefree and comfy

Also what was that one crime?

Some drunk kid smashed a car window

Where do you live? I'm joining you

What the fuck is a gated community?

A community that is gated off. Theyre really common in shitholes such as south africa

Closed area where everyone knows everyone. Anyone who doesn't live there is not allowed to enter unless they're visiting relatives or friends. Most of the time it's guarded

Gated communities are a third world thing.

Only turbo-rich or settlers do it.

Somewhere in Santiago

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Bolivian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted.

Whatever stormtard

>Live in gated community
>No guard at the front (anymore, not sure why he's gone), rather a new guard comes and patrols around at night

good one sausage

>tfw never lived in a gated community
erryone has guns, although there isn't any crime

I live in a community but it's not gated nor have super rich people living on it.

A guy on a bike keeps blowing a whisle during the night if there's some emergency in some of he houses.

That's the best modest mouse album

How do you sleep at night when he is constantly whistling at night?

There are no gated communities here because it's not a third world shithole.

I hate the idea, it is isolating yourself from your community. It means you live in shithole or are some elitist scum.

It's not loud at all and he does for like an hour or so.

AMERINDIANS WILL DESTROY YOUR SAFE SPACES AND YOUR BELONGINGS WILL BE REDISTRIBUTES BETWEEN THE COMMUNITY

Society is overrated

What are those houses? Why are they so close together?

how does An Ambulance reaches a house far from the gate?

I live in the richest county in my state and even then gated communities aren't common even for the very affluent. I think it's because we keep out impoverished far away in the next county over and they aren't right up next to the nice areas so there's really no need

I'm currently living in a gated community, nice place although I don't care for the David Lynch movie vibe. I used to live in downtown Mexico City and it doesn't compare at all, it was much better. Different strokes for different people but I much prefer living in an actual city I don't have to drive to buy some cigarrettes or go to a bar than surrounded by dogs and kids playing on green grass.

Do the houses there still have gates Infront of the driveways/porches?

We don't have gated communities here. If I wanted to, I could go piss on Kimi Räikkönen's gate right now.

There's no gates or security anywhere for anything 2bh.

>tfw study at Royal Institute of Technology
>tfw student union people gets drunk one night
>tfw walk right up the Chinese Embassy, pry off the bronze plaque on the gate and walk away with it
>tfw we hung it in our student pub
>tfw almost caused diplomatic incident
>tfw when slanties replaced a new plaque we went back, stole the new one instead and put the old one back

ayy. To be fair, most cunts except like Russia and the US have just regular houses for embassies here.