Blame it on the black star

>blame it on the black star

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_star_(semiclassical_gravity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genius DOT COM

>blame it on the black star
>bowie releases album called black star
>he was actually going to live longer and make more albums
>he decided to die earlier just so blackstar would be his swan song
>thom yorke is telling us to blame bowie's death on blackstar
>tfw thom yorke predicted bowie's death

n-no

2spoopy

Black star is the best song on this album

patrician opinion

>Not "Bones"

>black star
>theoretical life phase of a star
>phases simulates the heat and absence of light from black hole
>except without the sucking
>

I think we know what this means...

thank god I'm not the only one who thinks this

he's obviously reffering to kanye west
we should blame him for how shitty music is today

not all dead stars turn into black holes, user.

it's a political statement about now niggers are to blame for everything

Black star are the theoretical phase, user. Black holes are real and I've met her in person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_star_(semiclassical_gravity)

Very interesting, I actually didn't know this.

Basically a mass that bends space, however it doesn't absorb matter.

I prolly would've done the same thing desoo. Lazarus was a good ass song.

Thom Yorke was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend George Monbiot, the British journalist who helped him sign to Parlophone Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Thom, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his later years. According to Fields, Thom once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Thom performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.

You know that David Bowie was owned by one so your statement's negated.

I was bullshitting the whole time, but I'm glad I was right in the end

kek

this is a good pasta

I met Thom Yorke just last week:

I was in California and I happened to run into him at a local diner. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from Radiohead. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really ****ing weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.

I saw Thom Yorke at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

idd, black star is immense