I cant get over this album Sup Forums

I cant get over this album Sup Forums.
Is been years since i heard it for the first time, but still makes me feel like no other work of art has.
Sad thing AnCo glory days are over.
Whats that album for you, anons?
This is a bully free thread.

No one else knows this feel?
Does Sup Forums even like music?

>Does Sup Forums even like music?
Anyone with good taste in art doesn't.

Why are you even here then?

I hardly ever listen anymore, but this album completely changed me.

Also OP, awesome taste

mostly to shitpost

get a tripcode so I can filter you forever please

i've never listened to it full, seems like a chore.
I really enjoy the simplicity of her first album.

even I rarely listen to the full 2+ hours at once, I would recommend just approaching it disk by disk maybe? I love MEM too but HOOM....

TRIGGERED

phenominal album, feel similar

thought it was ok

amazing

Something always brings me back to it

Yeah, I'm sure you've got great taste in art

genre?

It's a Chamber Folk cult classic. Some people call it freak folk but I've never agreed

freak folk

Definitely this album. This album definitely helped me broaden my music horizon. I remember the day it came out and my older brother showed it to me and I was amazed music sounded like this.

same here, first AnCo album I ever heard, it was the only thing I listened to for months

This really resonated with me when I first heard it; the jarring transition between the strange robotic but all too human breakdown of Packt to the somber deliberate slowness of Pyramid Song, the tension building moment of hesitation before You And Whose Army?, the layered vocals of Dollars and Cents and the beauty of Life in a Glasshouse made me want to listen to it again and again.

Although I really wouldn't laud this as one of the best albums ever made, it's a great album and the b-sides are surprisingly good for a "b-side" album. It pushed me to want to listen to a lot of the influences for this album.

>memehead
nah bruh
listen to more music

that album, but also this one

i have other 10/10s but these elevate themselves over the other albums i love because of how emotionally resonant and tailored to my personal tastes they are

>I really wouldn't laud this as one of the best albums ever made, it's a great album and the b-sides are surprisingly good for a "b-side" album

not him but at least Amnesiac is their best work

I often go back and forth with this album being an 8/10 and a 10/10, not sure why

i must be like the only one in the world who feels nothing listening to loveless. like, it's not bad. i'd give it like a 6.5 or a 7. it's decent. but like, there's no wist or feels or anything for me listening to it, it's just pop with vacuums

Not an unpopular or obscure choice at all, but some part of me keeps going back to this. I normally dislike double albums and think some fat could be trimmed but I can sit through all of Daydream Nation and be so enthralled with it that it feels like half an hour.

I completely disagree, and Amnesiac is my favorite album of theirs...

Listen to it really loud or really quietly, no middleway. Or listen to it while you're outside doing something, like ITAOTS, I got so hyped biking to this album.

How did the same band go from that to Painting With