>hum something to me, user...

Well, Sup Forums? What do you hum?

I'd hum Earthmover.

Jewish Princess

Guillotine by Stefan

earthmover

>UMHUM UMHUM UMHUM UHMUM UHUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM HUM
>hum hum hum

>You spend too much time posting on the Internet and listening to music, user. Come. Lay down with me. I'll show you there's more to life than that.

>user, I've gotta confess something, and I'm not sure you're going to like it. In an odd, arguably cruel fashion, I'm glad that you spent all those years alone. No doubt your stories of spending countless days and nights isolated make me sad, but in a sense it's those experiences that brought you here, to me today. I hope that doesn't sound incredibly cruel, and I hope I can make all those lonesome years worth it in the end. I really do.

parchman farm blues.

said none girl ever

;_;

>user, do you know I used to have insomnia? No, really! It probably seems strange, but I never thought to tell you, probably because it, among others, improved around the time you entered my life. I know that it sounds strange! That's why I've been up thinking about it for the past hour! I mean, I used to be so messed up. Beyond a certain point I just must've existed as an unyielding string of mistakes. My outlook became so bleak. I used to think that, as humans, we were doomed to regret and lament our past because it's only our poor choices that we realize, the good ones all appearing par for the course and never imbuing pride or a sense of self-worth. Then I met you, and though I've known it subconsciously all along, I'm only now aware of how wrong I was. You're certainly not par for the course. Without a doubt you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, user. Every morning when I wake up beside you, remembering our pasts, I appreciate our present even more.

nice shnoz

Who is this Stiffy Sultan?

ebin

*whistles the whistle song by florida

>Isn't this so lovely, user? Look at the trees, and their buds rendered so delicate and ethereal by the winter winds. They kinda remind me of you when we first met, but the approaching spring will rouse them to become perky and strong, just like you are now. I'm so proud of you, user. I just want you to know that. Now let's stroll and enjoy the scene. I doubt we'll see another like it in our lifetime.

real people dont talk like this lol

protip: getting a boyfriend/girlfriend does not cure insomnia

can you people just fuck off to /r9k/ already
at least the robot will stop you from posting the same >tfwnogf pasta over and over and over again

>Have fun last night, lil bro? David told me you went over there to hang out, and you got high and passed out in a guest room. He had to carry you to his car and give you a ride back. I figured you wouldn't remember. Mom doesn't know. Don't worry. No point in weighing down her weak, old heart with the fact that her son is an irresponsible burnout among everything else. But it's not me you should be thanking, it's David. He's the one that invited you and then cleaned up whatever messes you left behind. Honestly, user: Just what exactly are you waiting for? If you were expecting a hand-out, last night was it, and you wasted it unconscious in someone's guest room. Did you hang out with anyone in college, at all? Because I know what you did in high school, and if your college experience thus far resembles that, then last night was the first time in rougly a decade that anyone has volunteered to occupy their time with you, and all you did was give them a reason to never do that again. And for the record, David didn't invite you out of pity. I mean, yeah he noticed that you were alone all the time and he felt bad, but he thought you'd have something to say, something interesting to contribute, something more than that sullen silence if given a chance. I just don't want you contorting last night's events into some silent, spiteful protest. You know I'm just glad that mom's not around to see the ineffectual, failure of a son you've become. We both know that she'd find some way to blame herself despite how obvious it is that you shot yourself in the foot and, be it through stubborness or spite, refused help. Anyway, before I leave you should know that I don't hate you or anything, becaue you're my brother. But I sincerely suggest you disappear, somehow, someway, before mom recovers. You are a lingering burden that this family cannot afford to keep around anymore. Think about it this way: Killing yourself would actually be the most generous thing you've ever done for us.

>user, do you ever ponder our position in history? Well, of course you do, but to what extent? It's bothering me a lot, lately. I feel as though behind and after us are eras of extravagance, and we're just a bridge to something better, a necessary mediocrity, and I'm not sure if I'd rather be complacent like most others or allow myself to be molded by this discontent, so the more I think about it, the more I regret it, or at least I think I do. Maybe I'd regret the decision to remain content too. Maybe I'm the mediocre one, too busy and narcissistic psychoanalyzing myself to realize this stupor is mine and mine alone... ...Sheesh! I've been rambling like an idiot again, haven't I? I'm sorry, user. At least I have you. I know I'll never be mediocre in your eyes, and that's enough for me.

>user, do you remember what my life was like before I met you? I never went outside, except to buy alcohol and meat. I'd get drunk, loosening my attachment to myself, and I'd eat the meat raw, pretending it was my sister, planting her flesh inside my stomach so she could grow inside me and live through me, like a cancer. When they sentenced her to that place, my own life started to drain out of my body immediately. As I walked away from the courtroom out into the poison sun of Los Angeles, I felt the light shooting straight through my eyes into my skull unfiltered, causing a tumor to grow in the center of my brain. The tumor was shaped like a rose and its petals were as sharp as razorblades. With each new thought, a petal would spiral away from the body of the flower and slice a passageway through the meat of my brain, slowly boring out large sections of my identity. I'm glad we finally met, user. Please hum Earthmover to me.

Sup Forums has changed

tonetta - a really big cock

this is the most impressive display of autism that i've ever seen in my life

>Last night I dreamt that I was walking through a city at night. It was raining, and across every street vapor rose from the tar and cement, and everyone seemed to me a stranger, even the neon signs nearby obscured by the haze. Crowds shuffled by, their consituents always a singular, featureless apparition of wet, black leather sheen, and lit smart-phone screens. Through those streets I drifted, an alien from comfort or kin, until arriving at a cluttered, cold and lonesome apartment and resigning myself to medication and sleep, and then I woke up. It was more like a nightmare. With your stories, and all that you've told me, I suppose that's how you felt for a very long time, and I'm sorry.

The Ohio Players- Funky Worm