Why aren't they many on Sup Forums while they are 60 millions ?

Why aren't they many on Sup Forums while they are 60 millions ?

I love you, Ireland

what are you talking about? There's a shitload of Ivorians here.

too poor to afford computers

The real question should be, why are 90% of Sup Forums italians either Veneti or Sardi? You post pic related in a uni thread and you drown in (you)s.

Italians suuuuuck at foreign languages (except for maybe French).

Because all the other Italians stay on /ita/ all the time

Sup Forums' italians are mostly shitposting children
the actual target for the original spurdo meme

Because when /his/ opened all the italians that posted outside /ita/ left to go there.

?? There aren't 60 million Irish people my dude

Thank God

the bong speaks the true

1. we suck at English
2. we're normie central

Because we're enjoying life in our medieval small cities.

earthquakes

yeah in your fantasy maybe

There are a lot of us here, especially us Sardinians are very active (perhaps because of our long intellectual tradition??)

>he fell for the Unipd meme

GP2 ENGINE GP2 ENGINE ARRRRGH

What meme would that be?

We tend to post onky in italy related threads, see this one for example.

Kinda like the spaniards, they come up only when there's spain involved.

Ui don't spic ingrisc Verri uell

A shitty one

Meh, it's a good uni. The only real complaint people have it's that some corsi di laurea are much harder than in other unis, but that's it.

too lazy to post

to be fair I don't see many Frenchmen either, I guess it's because of our healthy aversion to english

Trento is way better, padova barely ties with Venezia

>going to a meme city uni

Trento's got like three degrees on offer. It's not even on the radar of 90% of the students, there's no point comparing the two.
Unipd is miles above Ca Foscari, there's a reason people only bother to go there once they fail the admission to il Bo.

Interesting that there are more argies than Italians on Sup Forums

unitn actually has top courses in relevant fields (STEM and economics) with top tier professors and research facilities

We're full of people who got their bachelor in Padova and move here for their magistrale/dottorato

Aren't most Italians bad at speaking English?

I am bone for tuna

cosa avrà voluto dire?

No is not's

bone app the teeth

>not bone up the teeth

They are

che sei un stronzo di merda

Bone joe or no

wow rood

They've probably got better things to do.

But Steek Hutzie?!?

There are. Just start showing pictures of shitty foreign made versions of their food or saying American Pizza is best or saying that Italian Americans are real Italians and they all show up.

Come mai parli l'italiano?

Definitely this

>t. unitn shill
Somehow that doesnt surprise me
Unipd masterrace

È un dalmata

Shitty foreign version of our food like american pizza doesn't trigger us, we mostly pity you.

Italian americans, in few doses, are cool lads, no problem if they feel italian

This looks good to me family.

>tfw no new yorker jewish gf that bullies me saying american pizza is the best
>I will never force racemix propaganda to white pigs together with her
>she will never marry me thus obtaining american citizienship, so that we can go vote hillary in jolly cooperation

Life is cruel

cancella questo

taci bestia

>going to uni
>not learning how to handle a weapon
also, /ita/ is best general

/ita/ is disgusting, kys subhuman

>kys
>telling anyone to kill himself
Hmmm...

t. furious apulian

Too busy preparing for earthquakes.

Who /unica/ here?

Kill yourself it's a shithole of ungodly proportions

sounds similar to us

t. esposito

Me

My buddy of african descent

What do you study?

t. bolognese

Biology, how about you?

African study

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up wine glass my name is Giuseppe but u can call me b1G PiZzA m4n!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very italian!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet italian ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 m4ke spaghetti w/ my mum (im neet if u dont like it deal w/it) its part of our culture!!! bcuz its SOOOO nice!!!! shes italian 2 of course but i want 2 meet more italian n' international ppl =) like they say ebin for the win :D!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 bring alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
MAMMA MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>buddy of african descent
>african studies
I want to believe

EBIN :D

shitalians are stupid and normies

DELET THIS

More importantly:

Why are there so many Iceland autists here when Iceland's population is only 300k?

All italians do is shitpost in their thread and occasionally not shitpost during periods where their politics are changing.

Very nice people though. Also, they once told me there's not a lot of Italians who know how to use a computer or into English.

t. sardo finnico in vacanza in america

Kinda this. I mean, you don't have to be a computer expert to stumble upon Sup Forums but apart from that yeah, we basically aren't really taught English in school, and most of us don't care about learning it either.

bone apple tea nigga

>ery nice people though. Also, they once told me there's not a lot of Italians who know how to use a computer or into English.
>>
Anonymous 11/04/16(Fri)21:48:52 No.66989902▶
t. sardo finnico in vacanza in america

Pure bullshit, computers are really commonly used everywhere in Italy, thanks normiebook

I once talked to an Italian on kik for a month and asked her what websites she used and she told me telegram (an app?) and instagram.

The most used is normiebook, then instagram

kikebook is used by normal normies, autistagram is used by hipster normies

Italians have everyone fooled as being normies but I secretly think they are some of the biggest autists. They hide in /ita/ because they actually use to get b8'd more than anyone else here even the swedes.

yeah yeah, go back fucking dogs, justin

We are autists in American standars because most of us live with their aprents to their mid twenties or even late twenties in some cases, I'm a rare exception

Hey man, when I made "Is this accurate?" threads I'd get at least 300 replies mostly from Italians.

Most Americans do now now as well.

WE WUZ ROMANZ

>vacationing to Croatia
wew buds

OH you haven't been?

They have nice Mediterranean towns.

oh rly? then what about this one

EXTREMELY accurate

i knew it

same with hungary and many others. so much for the meme about americans being self absorbed.

>grouping SE Alaska with those mongrels

I don't see a problem here. It is rightfully ours. Minnesota too