They burnt crosses outside his garden

They burnt crosses outside his garden

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12/flatview?cuecard=2526
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell me about the hijab. Why does he wear it?

bit like a security blanket or some such

It's like a girdle for his face.

The proper term is light. They're illuminating crosses.

hell yeah trump 2016 motherfuckers kick em ALL OUT

no, they were on fire

It's surprising that so many blacks, if not literally all blacks, apparently hate him. The only thing I know that he did was not rebuke David Duke's endorsement about whom he said he didn't know very much.

Right, but this practice began before the advent of electricity. The purpose and consequently the term is to light them. Burning them is actually an undesired side effect, at least in origin.

yeah but he's only 40

SOME OF THOSE THAT WORK FORCES

yeah, great song

When I heard it I couldn't believe it, did they ? that's a bit far out,

but then I thought, the jipos used to piss out the windows on the estate

it was a different time

you would be scared for your bike, they didn't even have carpets

UGH

Houghton Regis.

I suppose they can empathise with the way he's encouraging people to persecute and discriminate against Muslims and Mexicans.

He initially denied knowing anything about Duke. However, there's a statement about he made about David Duke in the early 2000s calling him a racist and a bigot.
archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12/flatview?cuecard=2526
>LAUER: When you say the Party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?
>Mr. TRUMP: Well, you've got David Duke just joined--a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.

The interviewer explained enough about the situation in the question too that he should have known, who he is and what he stands for.
I figure he was pleading ignorance because he wanted to assess whether it was better for his campaign to condemn Duke's endorsement. Which isn't him supporting racists in itself but it's still a shitty thing to do. Especially if you're a black person.

>Burning them is actually an undesired side effect, at least in origin.
You say that as if they're all griping that to have a flaming cross outside someone's house, you have to burn a cross.

quality trips

decent double dubs

oh yeah I forgot about the whole black muslim thing.

true, even with electricity I'm not exactly sure how else they'd do it.

UUUUUUGGGHH!!!

They've also got a long history of being discriminated against and it would probably feel wrong in the context of the civil rights movement to then jump onto a bandwagon discriminating against another group.

>encouraging people to prosecute Mexicans.
ftfy

Nah man. It's not good enough to just arrest a bunch of them. We need to deport the lot of them and have the Mexican government build us a big ass wall on their border to keep also those filthy beaner rapists and murders out.

He had skin damage he wanted to coverup/protect

What about the murders and rapists that are already here? What about them?

Read the post man: we should deport them.

Trump's been sued for not renting to blacks.

When the Central Park 5 rape case was going on in NY, Trump bought a full page ad against the defendents (who were later found innocent)