I JUST WANT TO BE POLISH. PLS ADOPT ME POLAN

I JUST WANT TO BE POLISH. PLS ADOPT ME POLAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXJGAO8eSsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel your suffering user ;_;

Why tho?
Not even polish people want to be polish

Get out of my thread now.

Adopt me pls.

Are we going to make to Gdansk lad?

You already have Argentinian thread about this, why do you make your own?

The more the merrier.

I don't even care about a city in particular, I just want to marry a qt pole, dance polonez and eat pierogi while enjoying the view of their great architecture ;_;

Me too m8.

I-I just can't hold back the tears now.

you could do all that things if you wanted to ;_;

>you could do all that things if you wanted to

>dance polonez
Only time you do this is at your prom in highschool. This never happens, maybe exept some historical festivals.
>eat pierogi
True. But you can too, It's not like it some sort of mystery how to make pierogi, google recepie.
>view of their great architecture
Couple streets of old town, rest is mostly post-commie shithole. Nothing to admire.
>marry a qt pole
Look where you're at. You honestly think I have a capacity of even talking to one? Half of theme are gold-digging empty shels of human beings anyway.

>Only time you do this is at your prom in highschool
reminds me to folk music and tango here, it's danced in some specific festivals only, how sad

>But you can too
now I want to make pierogi, gonna look for a good recipe and I'll make a thread about it

>Couple streets of old town
I wish we had couple streets looking like that 2bh, it's just a grey and beige shithole

>Half of theme are gold-digging empty shels of human beings anyway
goddamn it how do you guys breed then?, I hear always the same from poles, but I understand your autism, trust me

>tfw not polish

>goddamn it how do you guys breed then?
Dunno m8. To be honest it might be just bitternes of people who fail at life and tend to see more of a negatives. There's around 19 milion woman in Poland, there are some good ones, for sure. everything you read about woman is anegdotal expirience, take it with a grain of salt.

Go away proxy Janusz-kun.

I liked it more when everyone was bullying us. I'm so paranoid that it feels like people are making fun of us on a deeper level.

Polan, just accept me as one of your own. I will support Wisla Kraków and be a good citizen overall.

I'm always objective when I praise Poland

Also, are we really portrayed around the world as a non-free brutal dictatorship?

Because right now we have more freedom of speech in here than folks in Britain or Germany, you can officially shit and hate on everything, every minority or majority and on government and no one locks you up.

We Germans still know that you guys are accustomed to stealing. be we'll look over that
if you help us getting rid of those mudslimes in the upcoming crusade

> I will support Wisla Kraków
Don't even come close to border of my country

>natinal IQ
>Polnd is anti-immigrant

I remember us being pretty average in some earlier polls.

>Because right now we have more freedom of speech in here than folks in Britain or Germany, you can officially shit and hate on everything, every minority or majority and on government and no one locks you up.
You didn't hear about 8 milions banned FB accounts that belonged to nationalists?

>Legia
LMAO, my team Wisla Kraków is the patrician choice.

Is Gdansk really this superior?
I was so shocked because I thought Tokyo was one of the best cities in many aspects.

But can your team do this?

Why should we? We are enjoying this so far.

We are already planning to build another colonial Empire on the ruins of western Europe, survival of the fittest.

>tfw no polish bf

Post pic, and we'll se what we can do.

post pic now pls

Tokyo is sci-fi cyberpunk metropolis compared to little Gdansk. Gdansk is healthier, more green and more peaceful though indeed, but would make Tokyo citizen feel like you are living in a sea port village.

I make fun of absolutely everything, except Poland

>Gdańsk 470k people
>Tokyo 13 618k people
Can you even compare it?

>Halal Madrid
>good
>Lives in Gdansk
You are living the dream m8.

FB is not a Polish company, they follow the Jew orders. Anyway, there is a huge shitstorm even reaching parliament outrage because of this, in the west no one would dare to question it.

I'm not living there, but I know both cities.

It's still media outlet.
youtube.com/watch?v=yXJGAO8eSsM

>gov is retarded, no one gives a shit about politics unless it affects you directly
>liberal leftists, feminists and sjw are never treated seriously, they are like mascots in here
>language too hard for immigrants, too strong identity and tradition for anyone else to feel at home
>Birthrates as low as in Japan

Will we make it?

>Poleaboos are becoming a thing

>>language too hard for immigrants, too strong identity and tradition for anyone else to feel at home
Ukrainians are doing pretty OK.
>Birthrates as low as in Japan
We import more Ukrainians.

That's actually bad idea, I tell you man. When they'll get numerous enough they are worse than Muslims.

>Couple of Bandera guys
>In a country full of anti-Bander people
Nah, it'll be OK. I already saw 2 times Ukrainians getting BTFO by local bydlo for being too vocal with their political views.