Why do americans have their brains fucked...

Why do americans have their brains fucked. This white (jew) girl wants the destruction of the white race and she is happy of this.

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016

WHAT THE FUCK ?!!!

This girl has more than 5 millions fallowers, why is this allowed ? Tell me, I don't understand. If I was an american guy I think I would become a terrorist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04
youtube.com/watch?v=nxj-VSex4vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Relevant post from a couple of days ago.

>calling a race of people evolutionary inferiors and advocating their extinction

They can't keep getting away with this!

Sam Hyde v Lenny D cage match royal rumble when?

youtube.com/watch?v=OhxBHlH5R04

>deluding yourself into believing that the reason why everyone hates the US is people like Lena Dunham and not your foreign policy

Really the only reason the US gets so much hate is that it does the dirty work when it comes to promoting western hedgemony that was abandoned by Europes great powers.

lol no, causing never-ending conflict is not in the interest of Europe. USA's pet project called ISIS caused a massive shitskin wave towards European shores

I was just showing how bad she is I thought this was a Lena Dunham hate thread not an American hate thread, my bad yo :(

if yuros acted more like us and less like sackless cucks who can't say no to a horde of Islamists then you wouldn't have that problem
>act arrogant
>no refugee crisis
>act passive
>refugees burning down cities

It literally is, why do you think countries in the EU support NATO so much? They're dependent on US protection of shipping lanes and interventions in order to preserve their economic interests in their former colonies. Europe has benefited massively from the US taking over the costs of maintaining their economic hedgemony.

To be honest with you I think she's poking fun at white men who actually believe that.

Now that women have all the money there isn't much white men can do anywhere in the world.

We have to fuck them good actually but there's too many fags who can't comprehend actually fucking a woman.

>Western """civilisation"""

Yeah the one that's better than all the other civilizations.

Croatians are white

and it's spelled civilization

youtube.com/watch?v=nxj-VSex4vQ

The West of today is pretty shit. All you have going for you is the money.

Croats are just Croats.

But in her heart Lena Dunham was all like "MUST KILL ALL GOY"

90% of worlds population hates wh*tes

fuck whites

you're living in a jewish world. enjoy it

the two worst posters of Sup Forums right ontop of eachother
incredible

If you acted with more balls to minorities you wouldn't be a minority in 20 years

go fuck your horse or is it your daddys turn today?

most german flags are turks nowadays I think

I am a Greek

пpивeт, гpeк

die subhuman

Enjoy my goy dick.

source ?

My brain.

As a white heterosexual male I get to enjoy being privileged in a deeply unequal and racist society and still claim minority status for my nationality whenever it's convenient for me, I can never do wrong because I'm Mexican and therefore "not white"

she's right
i think white people did too much bad things in this world
i hope they one day admit that and sacrifice their lives for a better future for the planet

We'll kill you all. The white devil will rise again. Brown monkey shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
Rules of nature!