youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
youtu.be/TAGbrM-MMRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, fuck this country's climate.
Whole week snow

it sucks its always gray and rainy

It's the best
t. Ethnic sami

I'm melting here m8. It seems like paradise.

It's fucking hot.

Been sunny here in SoCal. It used to rain this time of year but it hasn't in years. Been consistently in the 70s ° F for awhile.

Great, thankfully!

Fucking comfy

Ehh, never nothing too good, but I'll get by knowing that I've already seen worse during conscription and with no option to go indoors.

I wish I lived in California

The weather is the comfiest, it gets too dark too early in winter though

fuck norway not only the climate

when you are inside

>Man, fuck this country's climate.

nah

My god, me too. I could pursue my dream career while I was at it. Can't do shit other than offshore work here.

You can always try the green card lottery.

I'd rather try to get sponsored, but I dunno how to get that with zero network outside of Oslo.

Fuck off, us natives can't get housing because of faggots that keep moving here.

That sucks, but I'm not coming to take unskilled work. Stealing working class jobs from the natives is a shitty thing to do.

It's not like I can move your climate and animation studios to the Oslo fjord, so I gotta go over there.

The weather is perfect in the summer (when it's shiny)
rest of the year it's cloudy and grey which sucks but you just have to enjoy it. The fall is nice because it's so beautiful, winter is fun because of the snow you can play in/with and the spring is amazing because it gets warm and sunny again.

>it sucks its always gray and rainy

This

Stop whining and prep your skis faggot.

>My country's climate

U wot m8? Which one?

We have the most geographically varied climate on the planet. Fortunately we can move freely so everyone can find their comfy space.

Ohio can be bitter cold in the winter, and swampy hot in the summer, but overall it's comfy. Spring and Autumn are glorious, and we have 4 distinct seasons. And we have weather - dear lord do we have weather !

Bergen is the worst weather shithole in all of Norway, and that says a lot.

Can you really just move to whatever state at any time?

this
t. Schleswig-Holstein

I would be okay with it if most of the summer wasn't wasted due to rain.

eternal comfy/10

The worst bit isn't the rainy autumn or the cold winter. It's the transition to and from proper winter that creates the worst weather known to man.

>snow slush mixed with gravel cover the streets
>supercooled rain
>black ice

Pretty great but that's the same as having a comfortable chair in hell

Yes, you'll need to get a job there first and have some money to support yourself obviously.

Other than that you might need to do some shit with your drivers license but your all good.

Why you don't have freedom of movement within your own country?

>What do you think of your climate?

in autumn, it's very comfy here

>19° celsius

I'm fucking diying

it's god tier

It's fucked up; it feels like snow comes later every year. We just sit with brown death for months at a time now; getting all our snow in one or two big dumps and meanwhile nothing.

pretty rare flag there m8

It's the comon autumn.
I ike the melancholic whether.

We do have freedom of movement, I just wondered if it was as simple in the USA, since you have different laws in different states and stuff like that.

Generally Norway is a wasteland, though. Moving around will hardly make a difference. You could consider Norway and other European countries like a single US state.

lol.
Im still in jeans.

It gets dark early because of retarded daylight savings m8

ONE SHOT TWO SHOT THREE SHOTS FOUR SHOTS
ALL I HEAR IS GUNSHOTS
THIS IS WHERE THE FUN STOPS
BODIES DROP, HIT THE FLOOR
MUSIC'S OFF, PARTY STOPS
EVERYBODY'S HIT THE FLOOR
SOMEBODY'S LICKING SHOTS OFF

Dam nords cant stay in skyrim.

I think its pretty nice.

Fucking loved Perth in February and March.

Small little details in each state really but i cant see why the fuck not. My roomate lived in boston and moved here to california. Didn't have to change any paperwork besides change of address.

Id love it if England still had cold winter with snow.

Those of you with comfy wrapped up winters will never know how depressing it is to have mild rainy overcast winters like we do

It's raining tonight, snow's gone I hate climate change

Living in commiefornia, north cal atm. Pretty comfy, a bit chilly but the sun is out, probably what you guys would consider spring over there.

29°... Hell on earth.

LA is cold in the winter? Fug.

What the fuck, everything is covered in snow and I love it

>tfw its 78 degrees (25c) right now in the desert.

it snows some parts of the desert. Rare though.

i have not seen snow in 10 years reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

go suck some californian dick then faggot

It's great to have 4 seasons with different weather, it makes things more interesting

Alternates between being too warm and too much rain
very occasionally acceptable

Most of the country is arid wasteland, luckily no one lives there. In the south coast it's wet/rainy in winter, hot in Summer

-4°C and snowing. I feel like home now

Send me cofe and snow nigger AH-HAHAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, I believe Jesus Chris is alive this morning

wut?

In my part of north california it gets to -5 in the winter and about 41 degrees in the summer.

nothing like working at a drycleaners in the summer.

wtf my weather is exactly this right now

I think the SCOOPD meme really affected you.

Can't complain, we also get the option of enjoying snow

Start from 4:29

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

I meant 7:25, but 4:29 is pretty funny too

Fucking hell, people like him are creating the image about finns

>he doesn't know about based marko

It's based Marko, it's one of my fav yt vids

it could be worse all summer it was 110-115 here

>I believe is Jesus is live this morning
Finnish 10/10 education :D

dude grew before the internet and anglo domination of media though, so I'd say he speaks pretty well all things considered

youtu.be/TAGbrM-MMRk

Fucking garbage.

Look at what this piece of shit weather has done to my skin.

Fuck this.

it's been quite comfy lately actually

enjoy you dark cold shithole, don't forget those antidepressants

>dark
>cold
>bad
lmaoing at ur lyfe

cold can even be good, but, dark, don't force it

t-this

I'm just memeng you, relax. He speaks like our elders do, I find it awesome.

You just can't embrace the darkness

A starry winter sky is butifel, darkness makes things more comfy, and I can walk around the city smoking spliffs since nobody can see my face etc. unless they're next to me

Would you say you were born in the darkness? Molded by it?

do not reply to this poster his a delusional black man that thinks brazil is ok because its ''fun''

Yeah I could with some Prozac

The sky gods want to drown us. But our resolve is too strong.

and he unironically lives in a favela

>d-don't talk shit about my 1st world overlords! please masters, cum in my dirty monkey mouth!

kek

Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding.

shoo shoo uelison

too unfun for this country, user? you won't lose your virginity in those countries

Southern California here, I fucking hate it, our seasons are hot as fuck, and slightly less hot. Everything's dry and dead and the sun is constantly trying to murder you with its death stare. Can't wear anything except shorts and a T-shirt. The occasional time it rains makes me happy, then the fucking sun comes back and I return to being depressed and drenched in sweat

>muh dick
everytime

you should kys if you don't like snow

This.
Fuck summer, I'm greatly enjoying the weather these days.

russians really like california ...why

>tfw I have never seen snow in my 2,5+ decades alive.