New England uprising when? I can't wait any longer, brothers. It's time we secede

New England uprising when? I can't wait any longer, brothers. It's time we secede.

>Including New York
Delet this

New York can stay but we have to tear down NYC

Tell me about vermont, does it have a french culture ?

>tfw no New England and Nova Scotia union

>New York
Please no

Eh, I'm not too familiar with Vermont, but if you're looking for a really French state there's Louisiana, of course.

Northern New Hampshire/Vermont/Maine all have some French-Canadian Diaspora. Maine is distinctly more French than the others.

Thank you my american sirs

It's not so bad outside of New York City, I promise

My pleasure, ally and friend

I was wondering because I found that apparently my surname happened to be quite popular there.

Yeah I bet it probably would be in North-Eastern USA, ironically there's a fair amount of French influence in New England

Will new England join Old England?

Non-NYC NY looked cozy as fuck in The Affair.

Yeeeees join the Common Wealth and together we shall rule the empire.

It is, NYC is a craphole you visit but you would want to live outside.

Why not include upstate new york (under a new name) but not NYC and the surrounding area?

PA here, can you explain the confederate flags in the finger lakes region? Literally waving a rebel flag in the heartland of the Union's industrial juggernaut state makes no sense

you frenchies decided to crowd into New England and the bottom of Louisiana. It's weird

Probably cause of the large amount of shithead blacks up there now who do nothing but cause trouble and now they regret things. White flight is real, I don't live there anymore.

It looks like a kangaroo

we'd be more than glad to reintroduce you to the commonwealth