Travel Thread

So which countries have you been in Sup Forums? Which was your favorite one?

NZ is my top choice. Beautiful nature, nice people and not a shithole.

mapchart.net/

sweden, norgay, eesti and greece

all of them were comfy, except greece. that was the last time i visit 3rd world country

I need to step up my travel game

5/10 would not visit again

So which hemisphere is the best?

Forgot to say favorite, it was Belgium, the French language and accent is beautiful when used by nice people and Brussels is a great city.

Dont be so rude to Greece you subhuman.

Southern by my experience. Then again, only been to aussieland and kiwiland.

french is gay and brussels is full of muslim rats

>Brussels

You can't do shit in that city though

there is no reason to visit these non countries
whites waste too much money
kill whites

I saw barely any muslims in Brussels, they were everywhere in Oslo and London though.

I found lots to do, it was more of a base hotel kind of place while we traveled elsewhere and it was perfect for that.

So 4 countries is so good it evens it out? Damn, better go there sometime :J Or if Phillipines or Thailand is south, I've already been

but i think this city is 25% muslim

>Belgian accent is beautiful
>amerifats

>proxy

I just remember the food being shitty, the weather being cold and rainy while we were not able to find something to do.

When you have seen garbage holes like India and Egypt the sourthern hemisphere seems better.

there's nothing positive to say about that shithole, unless you're really into old architecture and history in general.
it's just a mini Turkey

egypt would be nice if you had friends there
retarded whites fall for tourist traps
stupid subhumans wasting money to live in shitty hotels or wander through the nature like some subhumans from 10k bc

>Greece is a shithole
kek slavshit
did someone piss into your mouth?

Are there shitholes in Sweden too? Like news says like Rinkeby or something being "dangerous". I've never felt unsafe in my country, even though it's so close

all of sweden is a shithole

ever heard of Malmö? that place is fucking dangerous at night
sweden, get your shit together. there should be 0 no-go zones in nordic countries

where exactly did you travel in Greece ?

Yes I've heard of Malmo, not positive things. Ey, don't call us Norgay man

I wouldn't believe memes too much. The worst shitholes here is barely average american tier. Rinkeby is small as shit packed with mudslims and Malmö is Oslo-tier garbage.

Crete

>crete was shit
throw your life into this bin you retard

Portugal is best country I have been to. Nice weather, nice architecture, good public transit, cheap, great food and wine, awesome people.

What's up with the proxy-german fag?

these threads always make me feel so poor
I've only ever been to france, spain and Britain

so Crete is supposed to be a heaven on earth?
even the worst and poorest parts in Finland look like paradise compared to that little island.
maybe my standards are just very high, because i've lived in a clean and peaceful cities all my life

I like shitty Sicily, best days of my life were spent there.

Long live Hiero of Syracuse!

Love how it's always "God, to many immigrants, shithole city", followed by Nordic pride. Quit bashing on other Nordics then ffs

Don't fall for the falseflagger

I've heard from a Swedish friend that malmo has areas that are literally shitholes just because of immigrants

i hate portugal because the people are ugly

yes it is

yes south shitaly is better than north shitaly

I am a Greek

It is. But so is cities like Oslo. Immigrants are packed to one little place and barely leave it. I barely see any when I head into my city.

I went with my GF, not as sex tourist. To your point I didnt see a lot of really attractive qts but I wasnt there for that. We had a great time.

Love to my portugal bros.

is this really portugal lol

i know that the "sweden yes" meme is not completely true, but i'm fairly sure about that Malmö is not very safe place when they have to cut some streets at night to prevent people going to some places

Did you travel to Oslo only to spend time in Gronland?

What to traffic?

Because they do that every firday night on the cowgate in edinburgh, and it ain't cause of immigrants.

yes

i hope your girlfriend leaves for a black guy and makes many children with him

some Swede told me about that some places are just too dangerous at night, so they don't let people in there (most likely because of immigrants)

I travel there every other week because my company's other office is there. Oslo is in my experience very like Malmö. Good for the most part but with some shitholes.

Even if that happened I could easily get another, but I am going to make children with her. You mad cuck?

You know those flags aren't proportioned right, right?

Crete is a big Island, you cant see it all not even if you stay there 1 month,

beside that Crete is not famous for its natural beauty, Its historical island with knossos phaistos and many other citys,

3rd time vacations in Greece in 2 years, right now i am in Thessaloniki, The others 2 times were in Zakynthos and Skiathos. Zakynthos was the best place so far i have visited in my life.

>You mad cuck?
shitmany isnt safe at night
how is american then...

yes it bothers me when i look at it sometimes

Ireland
Finland
Estonia
Latvia

Favorite cunt was Eesti
Favorite place was Riga
Comfiest place was County Clare

Well, again, if areas in Scotland are like that it's because of poor Scottish druggies, not immigrants so...

i hope pootin bans greece for russian tourists

>he's never hiked in wales
sad desu

I've hiked plenty in Scotland.

Dat Oman. How was it?

I wanna see more of the world

Rate me boys

It never ceases to amaze me how you can live so close to other countries, yet never bother to go there in your entire life.

What countries are you talking about? Or did you forget your murican proxy?

You live right next to Switzerland and also Slovakia.

That's why Switzerland is yellow. I've already been to Czechia and Hungary, which both are probably fine. I've probably been to Budapest too and just can't remember because it's so close to Vienna.

tfw

will I ever have the money?

>prabably been

How bad is your memory? Are you 80?

im taking my mom to spain over the holidays

Are you a British soldier? I you were a rapefugee you would have crossed all the countries in between as well.

Yeah.

No, but sometimes we do trips through countries and we might have stopped there.

your country have the highest growth in the 1st world, the money for you will not be a problem

I live in a city it is safe at night as long as you arent stupid.

This post made me laugh ty