Has Sup Forums or any of Sup Forums had any influence on music? Taylor Swift apparently goes on Sup Forums...

Has Sup Forums or any of Sup Forums had any influence on music? Taylor Swift apparently goes on Sup Forums, Anthony Fandongus is king of Sup Forums and we helped spread vaporwave to the normalfags. What else?

We gave Death Grips a career

>Anthony Fandongus is king of Sup Forums

summer kids pls leave

Stop denying it.
I doubt Sup Forums are the only ones who like Death Grips but it's possible their meme status is in a similar situation to vaporwave.

maybe if you werent such a newfag child you'd know more

>Anthony Fandongus is king of Sup Forums
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>Anthony Fandongus is king of Sup Forums

kys

WILL
I
L
L

this
Sup Forums is largely responsible for car seat headrest's popularity

What about that one dude from Diiv?

You're right about vaporwave, but other than that Sup Forums is a fucking laughing stock. Probably the absolute worst board on Sup Forums.

Just like Vaporwave.

>Probably the absolute worst board on Sup Forums.
>not Sup Forums
>not post 09 Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums or even /new/

Anyone who says this has never crossboarded in their life. Sup Forumss humour is kinda lame, but board quality can get much worse.

Sup Forums & Sup Forums are just faggots and kids. i can shrug them off, but Sup Forumstants just anger me. i literally will sigh at some of the shit i see on this board, yet my autism compells me to come back... i'm broken...

also, Sup Forums is gay but at least there's always bants going on there.

Sup Forums is most definitely the best board, if you can neglect the stormweenies

Sup Forums doesn't do shit.
all the ama go on reddit
did you forget you fags ruined DIIV's career with trying to get devin fired

nobody comes on here because u fags have autism.

>Sup Forums is most definitely the best board, if you can neglect the stormweenies
Elaborate. It was designed as a containment board.

This is probably the absolute worst post on Sup Forums

tru

How is it inaccurate? Go on.

The idea of mixing black spirituals with black metal for Zeal and Ardor's Devil is Fine came from Sup Forums

for neo nazis i might add

dubs spell 'truth'