Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled...

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJfKKRMy0pfRLHXZKHGS3lec34T7IbZNsr5M13gHFBL9mdTA/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Had a few bumps along the way, but still pretty good. 8.5/10

EXTRA

One of those albums where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

And the sum of its parts is pretty damn great.

Pretty underwhelming, tbqh. It's not terrible, but none of the songs are nearly as memorable or unique as even the worst SILY song. Some tracks are even downright annoying. The crunching sounds on Noisy Eater and the fucking ruski cossack polka whatever dance beat of Frankie Sinatra, coupled with Danny Brown's worst verse (maybe ever) is virtually unlistenable. The whole album is obnoxiously "dude weed lmao" too.

trash

Mindbogglingly disappointing

On some excrement?

great album

boring

also the noisy eater is probably the worst song I've ever heard by a major band like the avalanches

>greater than the sum of its parts.
Endless River quote?

Let reddit know what you think

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJfKKRMy0pfRLHXZKHGS3lec34T7IbZNsr5M13gHFBL9mdTA/viewform

bretty good

EXCREMENT

>ethereal cereal
>ethereal cereal

SUNSHINE-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E-e-E

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

ELECTRONIC SWING MUSIC

That was very rude you know

You seem like you have shit taste, noisy eater is the best track on the album.

It's so sad that you men don't get this album. I'm sorry, but I am gonna be a feminazi for a second. Im reaching the conclusion that you assholes can't feel genuine emotion which is why you many of you don't have gf's nor respect women for even being equal. Look how you womanize Bjork, Marina, Lavren, even Grimes. You should all be ashamed, it's disgusting. absolutely disgusting. Women browse this board all the time but they are afraid to even express what their gender is to you dickheads because of how you all say about women. What would you're mothers think? What would all these musicians you look up"" to think?? And you Know the worst part, the part that triggered me the most, was that there are men on this board that actually pretend to dislike Wildflower. WTF is wrong with you guys?? Plebby testerone-filled degenerates

it's ok

Is this fresh pasta? It's making me hungry regardless.

Hopefully this is just bait.

AHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

You can do better than that.

It's all truthful about this board, you sack-dangling pervents

*munch munch munch*

Holy dubs, bitch

I come back to this thread all excited for a response and I'm honestly pretty disappointed this was the only one. Do better.

Saturday Night Inside Out is amazing

This is pretty shit b8 but I'm sure everyone's going to take it

lifeless summer tunes apart from a few tracks

killed my desire to listen to the band. i don't even listen to SILY anymore

Fantano was right to criticize the aimless and uninteresting psychedelic fluff in Wildflower, but he was wrong when he said it was all shoved in the end of the album. Wildflower is as gutless as an album gets, with no ounce of oomph or feeling from start to end. Psychedelic only in a superficial way- trippy and "weird" but creates zero headspace or imagination the way SILY did so effortlessly.

Also, fuck Donahue. His fairy-dust vocals are grating and his lyrics are terrible.

I loved it.

>pervents

Get your stupid ass back to /r/KenM

I think it's annoying and shitty but I guess it's a shade of annoying and shitty that appeals to the people who made it

Relatively well fleshed out besides that, 6/10

Listening to "if i was a folkstar" for the 100th time
it makes me feel better about my situation.

Just listened to it last night.

9/10

Lets wake up side by side

Isn't this just a general phrase? I think it may have been coined by Aristotle but I'm not sure

I still can't believe a song as perfect as Saturday Night Inside Out exists

>I don't even listen to SILY anymore