So to fellow westerners: are you ready for the war with Russia next year regardless of who gets into the White House...

So to fellow westerners: are you ready for the war with Russia next year regardless of who gets into the White House? What role in the military would be ideal for you, if you could choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready. Fucking bastards messed with our democracy. That was the last straw. Nukes being prepped for launch as we speak.

I want to either turn the key in the silo, or pilot a drone that takes out Putin.

k /we.

I seriously hope we surrender before the war.

So some reason I have second thoughts about going to war with Russia, can we just do some sactions and write them a stern letter in which we clearly state that we strongly dissaprove of their behaviour?

Deserter.

I'm already in an ROTC competing for a pilot slot. I'd love to be a bomber pilot, preferably an B-1b.

There won't be a war between USA and Russia.

I think I would make a good General. But I'm fat and have no skills.

I was a conscript in the artillery, and being positioned several kilometers away from the front line seems good to me.

I'm ready for Vietnam 2; Syrian Boogaloo

Seems great until your position gets smoked by some counter artillery fire.

well no one is safe from artillery, air strikes or special forces raids

but one good thing is that I wasnt cannon crew, just giving fire missions from a vehicle further back cannons are the bigger target

Are you an officer or just a lazy nco

Inferior choose tbqh

I was a private, assitant to an officer, someone had to man the computer and radio system

Its not going to happen.
Putin has shit on hillary to keep her in line.
Donald wants to work with Russia
>mssed with our democracy
No that would be hillary and the DNC
If hitler tells you your wife is cheating on you, and shows you proof do you blame hitler or your wife you cuck?

Being an officer's assistant sounds pretty comfy desu

I bet other privates wouldn't like you

>regardless

Only Hillary is on a war path.

What jet would you pick Vladimir?

some was a little jelly because it was a popular position many tried to get
they wanted it because its relatively comfy

but I had friends in the cannon crews as well

In the US generals have their own personal assistants, they do a lot of bitch work such as cleaning their clothes, and getting food for them. But apparently it's a very competitive special assignment.

Field Marshal or scribe, can't decide.

our "bitch work" was to set up the officers tent and generator so they had a warm place to work but nothing as degrading as cleaning their clothes or cooking for them
we were 3 assistants so we could rotate and work 24/7

there was also some guard duty involved

also, usually 2 assistants working at the same time
so it wasnt just me on my own with an officer

If a war broke down with the usa involved, i'd fight against them, i hate this country more than any in the world

Comander in Chief

I thought Trump was on good terms with Putin
and Hillary plays a dirty game but wouldn't do such a foolish thing

MIG-31BM since i'm mad from my cunt and Super Hornet from US

Fucking hell, you Trumpers keep spouting this shit. You don't get that he is a useful idiot. He doesn't even understand how he is being played, just as you don't understand you are being played by him.

And taking warfare actions against another nation to try to influence elections is the definition of threatening democracy. But of course the Trump supporters are OK with damaging our democracy so long as their candidate wins, appoints their judges, and somehow keeps their vision of America alive.

If you don't understand the problems I pointed out above then you should not be allowed to vote. Or even cite the pledge of allegiance.

I respect it

I always wanted to be a sniper but my vision is poor.

would propably work as a chemnist
weapon development, pharmaceutical sector, petro-realated chem, the list of possibilities goes on
as long it does not come to an ABC war i will propably just be fine
feels good senpai

In the US at least, you can get a waiver if you get corrective surgery.

this

Geeks and nerds usually choose Air Force because Air Force has the best dorms and the Air Force loves anime and manga more than the Navy and Army.

That is why Air Force's nickname is sometimes the Chair Force

>implying I would lay down my life to support a pointless, imperial war

Sorry OP, I ain't retarded

My life is pointless anyways so what's the big deal

Older fucker here.

I paid $3000 for lasik in 1998 because my vision was a >5.25 diopters. (think 20/500)

After all this time I still have 20/40 or better vision. Often I'm at 20/30. And I can wear really cool sunglasses.....

Unfortunately I now need reading glasses for close up work because I'm now old. It was worth it.

But Trump is isolationist. Why would he start a war with Russia?

1998? It's amazing what they were able to even then

Now they have even better machines that can with extreme accuracy essentially map the fucking surface of your eye.

You're absolutely right. We even have drive-thru lasik now for less than a car payment.

My pupils hyperdilate, so I have the problem with night vision. But still, it's been worth it. I would do it again.

But with lasik available at $500 and much better than mine - duh! PROGRESS!

Wow, where do I start with picking apart this ctr retard?
>you trumpers
Nope
>warfare actions against another nation to try to influence elections is a definition of threating democracy
Except one there is no proof russia is involved
Two, a whore rigging the elction is far more damaging, as its complete circumvention.
But you fucking redbaiting retards can't accept your whore is a fraud and a liar.
>appoints their judges
Requires congress's support retard
>you should not be allowed to vote
Literally jim crow

Feel free to kill yourself.

No, Trump is far more likely to start something if some other country's leader looks cross-eyed at him.

He'd start a war over some real or perceived slight at the drop of a hat.

>And taking warfare actions against another nation
When did they do this?

Yeah, just keep ignoring the NSA, the CIA, and the FBI. But I guess those are all "rigged government shills". Perhaps you should ask Alex Jones who is in charge. And for what it's worth your FBI stooge in charge is no better than Trump for his turning the Bureau into a political machine.

If you don't understand how this is a problem then you should not be allowed to vote. Seriously you are that biased and that stupid.

And your claims of redbaiting is actually proven facts from investigative journalism. But yeah, again it must be a rigged leftist media.

And calling the leftist candidate a whore is the ultimate of projection coming from Trump voters. Your candidate has direct ties to Putin and pro-Putin administrations in eastern europe.

I'm not asking you to kill yourself. I expect you will do the right thing Wednesday morning. You will do your country a favor. I will contribute to your funeral expenses because it's the right thing to do.

But it is Hillary who speaks only about how Russia is evil

Holy fucking shit you're retarded.
First off [citation] for any of those places saying that there is one hundred percent proof russia is involved
You don't fucking having one.
>Seriously you are that biased and that stupid
Biased to what you fucking dumb fuck?
I told you I'm not a trump voter.
But you're so fucking retarded you don't know there is more between the corporate whore and the fucking orange.
Oh yeah, you fucking can't fucking read.
And again, you're dodging the fucking question
Doesn't fucking matter who sent the leaks
What matters is the proven corruption inside them
You are fucking retarded
>leftists
HAHAHAHA yeah, pro war, pro tpp, anti lgbt goldwater girl is leftist
>Trump voter
Again you are a retard,
NOT A TRUMP VOTER
>direct ties to putin
CITATION NEEDED
>proven facts from investigative journalism
yet you couldn't provide a citation
And yeah it is rigged
CNN is owned by Time warner, clinton's ninth highest donor
MSNBC is also in her donor bloc
ABC too
NBC too

Seriously, if you actually believe what hillary is saying, what will you do when she breaks her promises.
When she sends more soldiers to die in the middle east for oil
As we run out of coal from her pro fracking donors
And as she sends more jobs overseas
What will you do? Because you don't believe any of that is going to happen, so when it does?

I'm done giving you (you)
And I hope you outlive your children.

But Trump likes Putin?

>Not realizing this is all just campaign shit they're using to win votes and that neither candidate will likely take any majorly aggressive actions towards Russia.

I am always ready. I am rifleman, that role suits me well already. Just waiting to get to kill some russians.

Holy fucking shit I just checked my resting heart rate, it's 41 .. I'm a fucking machine

What's the MOS for fluffer

Military engineering masterace, desu

(I want to build GREAT WALLS)

Of fucking course the German's heart rate is efficient even when he's supposed to be resting.

Didn't even have to check flag to know what cunt you are

I'm ready as FUCK. Russia is full of fucking faggots, I want to send them all to hell. All of these pussy ass Sup Forumstards are talking about Hillary sending us to war with Russia but who the fuck cares? Who says we don't want to fuck up those arrogant shitheads?

I'd probably dodge the draft (if there is any, there wasn't even after 9/1) and go to Mexico if Canada gets sucked in.

If they catch me, I'd probably go into the Corps of Engineers ngl. Being obese and autistic, I'm shit-tier at combat.

Drafts don't happen as soon as the war starts stupid, they only happen if we're losing. And we won't be losing.

Why do you say that?

If (when) we win, I hope we annex Russia. I'd love to terraform millions of acres of Siberia and create a new land rush w/ a new wild west. A wild east, if you will.

Not an argument

>self admitted obese fatso wanting war
Funny, the Ukrainians said the same thing. Then they actually got massacred by the Russians

lmao pussy

Pilots must be officers..god you ROTC cunts are pathetic

You have no military bearing or training and you think it's fun and shit, wait til you get to basic and realize you aren't a special snowflake who will be a pilot

>i will never get dragged into the war because of a treaty
>i will never encounter an injured ruski
>i will never befriend him while he recovers
>i will never form a pmc with him
>i will never take down dictators covertly
JUST

I don't give a shit, can't be worst than Bush jr.

Are the 1st and 2nd biggest air forces in the world the Ukrainian Air Force and Navy?

If a war with Russia happens and they invade, I hope I am raped by one of their female soldiers

Hopefully we elect FN and join Russia's side
Americans are obviously the bad guys

Oh really are you gonna fight in this one? I guess 1 for 3 isn't bad.

Fought in all 3, my uneducated friend. Got rekt really fast in the second, that's all. As for me, I'd rather go to war against the real enemy: the muslim horde.

So, who gets nuked first?

Kill yourself.

murkans arent going to do shit.

Ivan has lady liberty by her trap balls

You are now at the kremlin's mercy.

billy

Chaplain seems pretty cosy

>carry a cross around
>copypasta some bible stuff
>don't get shot

>What role in the military would be ideal for you
Unfit to serve. Gonna shitpost on Sup Forums, as always.

you're a fucking idiot god damn

>you will never find a scared Russian twink among the rubble of St Petersburg
>you will never save him and nurse him back to health
>you will never fall in love with each other
>you will never buy a house together in the suburbs of New Chicago, formerly known as Moscow.
>you will never have passionate sex with your Slav twinkfu and then fall asleep holding each other
>he will never whisper "ya lyubyu tebya, amerikanski" in your ear

are you going to ignore the FBI?

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

fucking clinton crony, choke on a rail spike

>this post

stop

We have nukes now

My dream in life is to press the button and launch a nuke at mecca, and another at california
Literally the gates of hell
Then i can die happy

>you will never find refugee from nuclear ashes-tier country formerly known as USA
>you will never show him a radioactive ruins of your own city
>you will never sadistically rape this fat ass, shouting "idiots, it could be avoided, aхaхaхa! We could post on Sup Forums right now, but your stupid leader decided to trash the entire Earth because politics, лoлoлoлo!"
>tfw you'll die after this, cause your body is poisoned, and the rest of survived humankind on planet will experience the same
And this is what you want? Go back and drink your Kool-Aid and consume watermelons, nigger kiddo.

You're so cute when you're tsundere. Give me a kiss

I'm a concientious objector if war breaks out.
I'll shoot them if they ever come ashore though.
>Messed with democracy by revealing emails of people messing with out democracy

>Hillary wins
Calls Putin's bluffs and reveals that Russia is nothing more than a weak bully with an army that is stuck in the 80s and will explode by itself
>Trump wins
Pic related

Nuclear war is just a meme to scare idiots to vote for Trump aka influence the elections

>I'm a concientious objector if war breaks out.
You and millions of other people. Good luck getting that status given to you

Naw, I prefer to suck French cock, not a fat nigger's one

>you will always be a good sheep
>drinking fluoride water and brushing teeth with fluoride toothpaste
>slaving away for some shit you dont even need
>being a good goy and having following one out of two-three belief systems rotschild and other elites created for plebs like you
>doing exactly what the kike wants you to do, while believing you're fighting for some greater cause, le national pride, le good future, le survival of white race or whatever other horseshit

feels uncertain man

Russia is a meme

Their rusty military can't even win against some ukrainian rednecks

Well then they can kick me out and i'll become a refugee.
Don't give a fuck, not fighting in a war that has nothing to do with me.

>cold war is meme to scare idiots to vote for Trump

This
If war ever happens it will be an early Russian push as the west tries to organize, and then a massive Russian defeat which will end in Putin putting his finger over the button as an intimidation tactic.

might have been confused there, we arent talking about the past, but the memes putin is spreading right now on the internet and even within Russia in order to scare the US nobodies to vote for his puppet because eh knows Hillary will BTFO him

>kick me out
No you'll just go to jail and get raped. It's rape or the army, that is your choice.

Probably rape