Why does Sup Forums like deathgrips so much?

why does Sup Forums like deathgrips so much i checked them out and they were meh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cause they're cool

breaking news: user doesn't like a thing!

people like things that are subconsciously debilitating, this is life

overrated

why does Sup Forums like death grips i dont like them its not fair everyone should think same as me

We don't, they're excrement.

>those digits wasted

But desu OP, they just have the sound I was looking for. The lyrics are great if you are into that kind of stuff too. Just all around love them.

I think he's a good musician and lyricist. The drummer kicks ass. The first track I came across was Beware. Charlie Manson and a big ass pentagram on his chest, I was down. It's starting to get completely fucking hipstered out. Like all good things, it's dead or dying by the time its a trend.

what did you listen to and what do you normally listen to? Their aggressive style and shouted vocals are consistent on their albums, but they've for quite a bit of variation within that, floating between electronic, punk, and hip-hop.

Same thing with me! We need some indroduction before DeathGrips, i think...

For example, i didn't catch Zyggy Stardust till i listened The Beatles

op here, in reply to most comments above this, i didnt say i thought they were bad i just said it didnt really spark my interest and id like to know what to look for in them.

and i usually listen to metal and every subgenre of it, emo/mathrock, and occasionally vaporwave

Jenny Death (the second half of 'The Powers That B') is their most metal/emo album
you'll probably enjoy this youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

this is really awesome i like this

>why does someone like something i don't like?
Jesus christ is this a real question? It just appeals to that persons taste. Sup Forums has a lot of like minded people, so Sup Forums a good number of people that like Death Grips. Is your next question why everyone doesn't have the same favourite colour?

YOU ARE MISREADING MY QUESTION. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR CUZ AT THE TWO SONGS I LISTENED TO FIRST I WASNT REAL IMPRESSED SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IM LOOKING FOR IN IT

brah, i was caught in the meme, listened to all their stuff and its a solid 5/10 with few 6/10 songs.

y'all mad?

Still a vapid question desu. And poorly phrased. Death Grips is good for loud, energetic and often noisy music. I personally enjoy them for the same reasons I enjoy hardcore/post-hardcore. Try No Love or something. It's really not hard to get, but if you don't like it that's cool.

were you like eh?

>i need to be spoonfed
>help me be like you Sup Forums
>my cock has never been inside a woman
WHY DO I HAVE THE TASTE OF DORITOS ON MY DICK AND IM STILL A VIRGIN LORD

You can hate them, but it's a proven fact that Sup Forums is on MC's Ride's dick.