ITT: Opinions on Jaden Smith

I don't recall ever having a serious discussion about this kid. Maybe it's because we don't take him seriously due to the stupid tweets, dumb camera faces, him wearing dresses, and shit (things I don't really care about).

Anyways, a few months ago, I heard he a legitimate music career. I immediately thought of Will Smith's old, cringy shit.

So I definitely went in with a negative mind set and looked up his old shit and found this: youtu.be/PFOBd0TWgws
JUST...

It was fucking awful. And then I looked up his discography and found out he had two mixtapes and an "album".

That atrocious song up there was on the first mixtape, so I went to the next mixtape, The Cool Tape Vol. 2.

And I actually... liked it... The production was nice. His lyricism was a massive improvement from his earlier mixtape. And his flow was nice as well. This voice still irritates me though. But it was a good 7.
Check these out:

Zoned: m.youtube.com/watch?v=07LBSUO9PVw

Let It Breathe: m.youtube.com/watch?v=OCjV1biCjHY

Electric: m.youtube.com/watch?v=6wm-dcZN1M4

Symba: m.youtube.com/watch?v=bt-14qFri_E

But yeah. Those were pretty dope. So I checked out some more of this nigga's stuff and these singles were nice:

Beast Mode: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfuswtauo3k

Offering: m.youtube.com/watch?v=f_v60IElqgQ (really good track)

Now, the "album" I mentioned earlier. It's literally titled "This Is The Album" and has three fucking songs. But hey, the songs are nice.

Scarface: m.youtube.com/watch?v=xkUi25j5bT4

4 My 1: m.youtube.com/watch?v=k33AwN3nwEQ

Weekend in Atlantis: m.youtube.com/watch?v=3_cixYSbTY8

Honestly, he has talent IMHO. It's just his voice and all this shit that he does that gets the media's attention that fucks him over. Plus, everyone just know him because he's "Will Smith's son" and they use this as an insult of some sort.

Anyways, listen to some of those songs and give me your opinions on them.

Is Will Smith's other son starting to transition too?

I'm more impressed by the time you took to make this thread than his lackluster hip-hop. Good job, OP!

he's talented and I'm interested in what he's gonna put out when he grows up and drops the whole 2smart4u pretentious teenage shit but hey I don't fault him for being like that

i can throw off this entire board by mentioning his girlfriend

H E L L O

post her 2bh

How the hell did he get Chris Cole to be on the video?

I have a feeling you're talking about Willow.

Thank you. Now can you actually discuss why you think his music is lackluster?

True. He does come off like that a lot. I wonder what the hell he's been learning. I talked to a girl that he hangs out with, the one named Crystal Mec on Instagram. I asked her what does Jaden and Willow get all of this shit from. She told me to read the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life. I read the first page of it and it was pretty stupid. Something about Atlantis and shit.

Same

Unfortunately I refuse to listen to any music by members of the Illuminati

>Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life
Sounds pretty Illuminati to me

>Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life
I should have fucking known, it's new-age garbage for idiots that don't want "self-help books" but still seek some sort of soul unification through literature.

Here she is famm

qt

You made this thread yesterday.

coal burner, such a shame.

tf is that

>serious discussion
>Jaden Smith
is this the new 21 pilots/aldean meme

At least she's better looking than Dingleberry

i hope so
21 pilots are such a faggy meme

god this look screams "because my stylist told me to"

cringe

it screams fag

I don't want him to be famous. I like Will more. The mother fucker was the fresh prince. You can't forget that.

Stupid drug addict bitch

Nice flow and delivery, awful referential lyrics. Puberty could make his voice better, too.

Nigga's 18, been through puberty.

source?

seems like a nice kid

i hear she only f**ks black guys

Puberty...? His voice literally hasn't changed since he was 13-14. Listen to Beast Mode.

girl who fucks nigs

haha k

"Coal Burner" ??
Where the fuck are you from. The proper term is nightrider