Every country in South America is a rotten, forgotten shitho-

>Every country in South America is a rotten, forgotten shitho-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally mordor

>chile
>not the most absolutely disgusting, rotten and forgotten shithole in the entire world
lmao
m
a
o

>How could a continent filled with monkey ever be any go-

>guys let's choose the whitest city in our country, built up by foreign investors and present to Sup Forums in a over-photoshopped cityscape image
>that will change everyone's minds about our countries

>still not getting over a war that ended over 100 years ago

>-le.

There, I fixed it for you my spic baboon friend. Enjoy.

mmmmhhmm smells like cheap labor

except is not an argi city so.....

that big dildo is empty kek

it's mostly offices Joao, people don't sleep there

>posting the edit

EMPTY OFFICES

KEK

Honestly, South America is the unknown gem of the Americas. And I want to keep it this way because I hope to retire to Ecuador, Chile, Colombia, or ... Argentina. South America is the Europe of the Americas. (with very rough edges).

Shhhhhh! Keep telling the gringos it's a shithole that speaks a weird language nobody understands.

Chile is perfect please send all your Haitians there.

>pics says Chile
>Americhicanos say it's argentina

is that seattle?

now that's a based country

I live there

>butthurt mexican cant even read the name in the picture.

>implying I was commenting on the OP's picture alone
Butthurt retards can't comprehend that the OP was talking about countries in south america in general, and so I was attack the OP's flag

I can't chop up this to you all just being bad at English, so I'll just assume because your from latin america your education was just piss poor, and thus are stupid and can't follow a string of conversation without jumping to wrong conclusions.

>just pretending

STOP MAKING CHILE THREADS
STOOOOP

>i was just pretending to be a dumb chicano

C H I
H
I

You can actually see the smog in there holy shit
empty offices lmao
I can see my house

Shut up Argentina, Mordor is Wellington.

TERRIBLE damage control

i challenge both you third-worlders to give one example of where I pretending, or implied I was pretending about anything. ANYTHING. I literally just posted my comment, left, and came back to a couple of drooling idiots getting angry and misguidedly accusing me of something

Accurate

>hes still at it

> be working on the 10th floor in Santiago
> little earthquake moves the whole building
> Chileans don't give a fuck and keep minding their own business
> Foreigners shitting their pants

Its a shithole and I want to fucking die

>y-you too

AJAJA CHICANO

I tried so haaard and got so faaaaaar

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

I live in a 8th floor and my cat gets scared

How common are they? The last earthquake that got any coverage here was that huge 9.0 something.

there was a 6. something today like 4 hours ago? I think

We get some every month or 2 months I guess idk

That's a big building

>e the whitest city in our country
How can a city be white?

4 hours ago? the last one I felt was at like 1:30 pm

Here we can see the most clear example of bait boyz, don't fall for it

Latin America is practically Europe.

>retards make funny beaner language blunder
>correct them their stupidity
>jajaja you responded
>trying hard
>literally spent less than a minute to type and even less to realize what was going on

sorry it must have taken you both 15 minutes to see where you fucked up, then think of a strategy for damage control -- and you still did a piss poor job at that

oy vey if you goal was to make anyone thing south america was different, like the OP's original post wanted to, you completely dropped the ball

never heard of Gondor?

Everyone tells me Chile is better than Argentina. How so? In return, I'll provide honest opinions about the Balkans.

>B*lrgarian
>Giving honest opinions about the Balkans

Do you take me for a fool sir?

Anything is better than Argentina honestly.

Please stop posting. This is embarrasing.

South America isn't a real.

No one is in a better position to perform that judgement than persons belonging to my nationality, sir. We are the core of the region.

But, back on topic. Chile or Argentina? Or both?

it's all a shithole full of nigger hatians and other immigrants

u arnt real

I fucking hate trans-Atlantic travel, I have to jump at least once every year. Maybe next year I'll plan better and see the mountains of the Inca.

this gringo thinks we're all the same guy?

I take the bait m8

I love to make these threads because chileans really like to show off but they don't like to do that when there are argentine flags around, it's as if they don't like to hurt us ;3

Yes, please, keep making everyone think our country is full of nothing but ignorant assholes. You've been a real help and a beacon for what can be done with true freedom of speech.

No problem senpai we already know your country is full of ignorant assholes.

I love you Chile :3 cutest neighbour ever

Yes, please keep careing about rreverent countries opinion based on ignorance let's kowtow to their perceptions and become spineless like them

yea no

CHI

REAL americans love chile. You can easily spot the chicanos

The worst part? I know I'm one of them sometimes.
Help me.

Oh I'm well aware of our relevance on the world stage compared to theirs. Doesn't make you any less of an arrogant prick.
Few empires have lasted beyond several hundred years in their current state, and they all died due to arrogance. Fucksticks like you are going to ruin this country with your piss-poor attitudes, and you'll all be left wondering how China got the upper hand when we're supposed to be "the best".

If hispanic south america was a country, which would be the capital city?

>complain about being poor
>shining path slaughters your family for expressing bourgois tendencies
CANNOT

>rreverent
>he tried to roll his Rs
lel chicano

Buenos Aires

Lima for historical reasons but maybe Asuncion because it´s close to the middle of the continent

Wouldn't it be better to make a planned city like Brasilia to keep everyone happy?