Green Day's New Album "Revolution Radio"

As many of you are well aware, Green Day has announced their first single of their new album to be released on August 11th. They recently played a special showing of their album to 107.7 DJ, a Radio station in Chicago to promote their album. They haven't released a name for it yet, and they told us we shouldn't give out info, as they will officially announce the name of the album on August 12th, the day after their single releases.

Well, I am a bastard and have decided to give you guys some information. pic related is a quick picture i took of the album cover while the guys were showing us. Mike said it is still being worked on, but this is basically the final product. The album is being mixed by Andrew Scheps. The album art is being made by Frank Maddocks instagram.com/frankmaddocks/

ALBUM NAME: "Revolution Radio - The Story of An Era"

RELEASE DATE: 21-23 October 2016

TRACKLIST:

Bang Bang [LEAD SINGLE]

Bouncing Off The Wall

Forever Now (That's it?)

Ordinary World

Outlaws

Revolution Radio [2nd SINGLE]

Say Goodbye

Somewhere Now

Still Breathing

Too Dumb To Die

Troubled Times

Youngblood [3rd SINGLE]

Olivia feat. SF Academy Orchesta *Hidden Track*

Devil's Kind (*Bonus Track* - Japan Deluxe Edition Only)

TOUR:

2 US Tours (Starting 10 Oct) , 1 ASIAN Tour (Starting 18 Nov), 1 UK Tour (Not yet known). No European Tour (besides the UK, of course) planned at the moment. Could still happen.

NO CD Distribution is on the works at the moment. Only Digital and Vinyl. Seems like Adeline Records will have the rights to CD Distribution from 12 Jan 2017 onwards
feel free to ask any questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPN-vp-quOs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwy-cImKGaA
nme.com/news/green-day/95519
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit thats a horrible cover

hi chris

hello, user.
i am not a fan either

that's a nickelback grade cover there

I really [spoiler]really[/spoiler] hope that's not the cover.

hopefully they change it. Alot. Mike was pretty adamant about it being close to a final product, so it might just be font changes.

>50 years old
>singing about a revolution
"lol"

>no waka flocka feature

When can we get some fucking leaks?

Well, he's 44. The album is an attack at popular music and the term "pop punk". It has some politcally charged songs but alot of it is based on billie joes hatred of the term Pop Punk and the state of music at the moment. Hell, they even make fun of Blink 182 losing Tom Delonge in the song "somewhere now".
What a crime
When the pipe breaks.

the fucking song titles

what about them?

lol

Too Dumb To Die

Troubled Times

Ordinary World

All lyrics taken from previous songs. I call bullshit

who cares about any of this

I promise you it's not. They've had songs before with lyrics from previous songs. Stop when the red lights flash, Whatsername are 2 i can think of off the top of my head. Also, Ordinary World is a song you can listen to right now. It premiered in the movie "Geezer" starring Billie.

Green Day fans.

>Green Day went from this
youtube.com/watch?v=fPN-vp-quOs
>to this
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwy-cImKGaA

Here's the burning question...

Was Billie Joe clean, full-blown, or moderate when they made Uno, Dos, Tres?
and
Was Billie Joe clean, full-blown, or moderate when they made this album?

I can't say what he was like during the making of this album. I would have no clue. but it's pretty much confirmed he was on pills and an alchoholic during the making of the Trilogy.

I wouldn't say thats a fair thing to say. Nightlife is a very experimental track. I doubt they will ever make another track similar to it due to it's horrid reception.

does such a thing exist

>40 year olds put out another Creed-tier piece of shit about "musical revolution" and teen angst to pander towards trashy 14 year old scene girls
honestly why even listen to Green Day when decent punk bands with a relatively pop-influnced sound like the Hotelier and Joyce Manor exist

Ordinary World is just a solo acoustic/vocal song, so unfortunately it's not a good indicator of what's to come...

Because millions of rebellious 12 year old shits out there aren't willing enough to dive into music far enough to discover decent punk.

Watch as this album goes flying up the charts.

it may pull a good riddance

>caring about greenday
>feeding the most obvious viral marketing attempt in the history of this board

>in the history of this board
You're new here
Green day isn't what it used to be and this thread still feels like Bullshit

Still don't believe you

These niggas need to stop trying to be the modern day Clash. It ain't working.

nme.com/news/green-day/95519

it's actually legit lmfao

Green Fag Here's singles BANG BANG cover, and its not rel cover for revrad

Ugh. Ever since 21st CBD, they've been pumping out real cringeworthy stuff. That art and those titles are atrocious.

compared to op's pic, this looks much better. that being said, apparently they're working with some graffiti artist on their label to do all of the album's art so who even knows.

Tracklist is in alphabetical order
Did Radiohead start the fresh meme of 2016?