Hello everybody

Hello everybody,

I was born and raised in California, USA. I currently attend a local college and I met this awesome girl from Ukraine. I think she might be into me, but I am unsure. That's a whole different topic.

A little about her:
She's 20, she came to the United Sates earlier this year, she speaks excellent English, she's a CS major, she's very intelligent, and I think she's bisexual.

Does anyone here know anything about Ukrainian culture and can help me understand it? What are some of the things the things I should talk about? What are some of the things I shouldn't talk about? What kind of view do Ukrainians have of Americans and American men?

tl;dr: I like a Ukrainian woman in my class, I am an American, how do I make her my gf?

pic related, not her but looks A LOT like her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rjy6jppmGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be white confident and manly and its ez. She wants dat passport anyways

>white
check
>confident
check
>manly
check

I like where this is going

Ukraine was a Swedish colony from 1707-2004 (hence the colours on the flag). The people of Ukraine are proud of their independence, so don't tell them that modern Ukraine is shithole and it was better when they were ruled by Swedes (which is factually correct, but an inconvenient truth). In Ukraine they drink a delicious beverage called Vodka (potato-wine). Non-Ukrainians might think it tastes awful, but to ethnic Ukrainians it's the sweetest taste in the world.

Ukraine was also a Polish colony for 700 years (it's a miracle their culture even survived) so the national dish is Perogie, or as they call it "Holhol". Holhol was rare during the famine years when Swedish dictator Joseph Josephsen tried to starve the Ukrainians to cull their population. Although Perogie is disgusting, to the Ukrainian it is the taste of not starving, so pretend to savour it.

In general, if a Ukrainian hands you something to eat or drink, pretend to like it.

this pretty much sums it up

But also apparently severly autistic. This whole post reads like you just met alien

This is actually very good info, thank you so much. :)

I also work in a pizza shop and get to take home a lot of free food. I'll usually grab a few extra slices for her if I'm seeing her the next day. She likes that, but now I understand why.

Yeah......
I have some pretty cringy mannerisms too.

>Californian
>white
choose one
>Californian
>manly
choose one
>Californian
>confident
choose 1

You better hurry up faggot. How is she not drowning in cum of chad already?

Always refer to her as "my hoholushka", Ukrainians love that.

This was my first time ever going on Sup Forums. I'm usually browsing /fit/ and for some reason I had the impression that Sup Forums was full of mature adults.

Well you thought wrong cupcake.

>She's 20, she came to the United Sates earlier this year, she speaks excellent English, she's a CS major, she's very intelligent, and I think she's bisexual.
>CS Major
>No mention of attractive
She's butt ugly but sounds like she's still out of your league. Nice.

>for some reason I had the impression that Sup Forums was full of mature adults.

>had the impression that Sup Forums was full of mature adults.

Possibly out of my league, by I do find her very attractive.

time for the reaction faces and zoomed in words.

Shameless bump so I may get real advice.

Grab her by the pussy, like Drumpf.

I'm sure she'll giving love that

Fucking love**

I'm two of those things.

>I had the impression that Sup Forums was full of mature adults

>I had the impression that Sup Forums was full of mature adults.

include me!

>I had the impression that Sup Forums was full of mature adults.

OP sounds autistic as fuck.

Just talk to her normally.

Fucking idiot

>ukraine
>ukrainians
>ukrainian

Ajkakajjajajkjajakjaj

Just as autistic as I am, she is just about at the same level.

wat?

There's no such country as Ukraine, it doesn't exist anymore.

why does talking about her country matter? just talk about shit you like, like music or films idk

whenever american starts talking about old russian culture I jst roll my eyes

She's a man eater

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rjy6jppmGQ

Sup Forums is full of mature adults acting like children.

last night I dreampt my dick was drying up and falling off

it's was one of the most horrifying dreams I've had in the longest time

I had a dream where I injected salt into my dick and then it peeled away when I was pissing it fell in the toilet and I flushed it.
That was a wet dream too.

she wants a green card
she picked you because you are a easy mark a dork
slavs are whores

>Does anyone here know anything about Ukrainian culture and can help me understand it? What are some of the things the things I should talk about? What are some of the things I shouldn't talk about? What kind of view do Ukrainians have of Americans and American men?

Why not ask these same goddamn questions, but this time ask HER. So you can get a conversation going instead being some smart-ass.

You won't impress her that way...

They're most clever and carnivorous predatory animals you can run into really.

Friend of mine fell for the "east yuropean waifu" meme and imported a sexbomb from ukraine.

She made get two jobs to milk him for everything he was worth , poor boy isnt going to last long,

dat slav pussy costs your soul to the devil

hahaha

Jesus Christ, user.

This is really good info, thank you, user. I didn't think of it like that, I'll ask her some of this stuff when we're eating together after class again.

oh
my
god.
I'm sending this post to her, I swear to god that is so cringe inducing.