Gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it...

Gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it, gotta be above it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nspgma--5BY
youtube.com/watch?v=gE5bD54-ewg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And I know that I gotta be above it nooowww

BWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

And I can't let them all just bring me dooowwwnn

BWAUHBWUAOWOWWUHWWH

THIS TIME IM JUST GONNA SHAKE IT IF IM EVER GONNA FAKE I JUST CLOSE MY EYES AND MAKE IT SOTHATALLTHESELITTLE THINGS DONT AFFECT ME NOOOWWWW

>post a thread about a new album I don't see discussed often on here
>0 replies
>meme Impala thread
>instant replies
I hate you all.

[Why Won't They Talk To Me? starts playing]

I used to think it was a lonely song but its a questionable statement, why wont they talk to me? what makes them more superior? Its more about discovering your own importance and self worth rather then being an outcast , goes along with the whole theme of the album, being lonely seems depressing at first but within solitude is where you find yourself

>solitude is where you find yourself
I couldn't agree more.

shit, i need to relisten to this album

youtube.com/watch?v=Nspgma--5BY

AND I KNOW THAT I GOTTA BE ABOVE IT NOW

*KNOOWWWWWW

Its trevor guys

>album starts with that song
>ends with a song about regret
Its an album where the MC loses

If only he made a song that could replace She Just Won't Believe Me and could still make the album work.
Honestly, that's the only thing keeping it from being anything higher than a 9.7/10.

fuck trevor

youtube.com/watch?v=gE5bD54-ewg

I love how he kind of explains that he's going to tell the truth when he gets ''to the end of this song'' but instead, the song starts over again at the end so he ''keeps on lying''. Fucking amazing how well thought each of tame impala's songs are..

The song is more about denial and that he doesn't need everyone else.

fucking trevor

That's one way of looking at it, I prefer the other guys interpretation

that song is great though the opening synths remind me a lot of boards of canada

he also says "it was noon now my shadows long" but if it was noon the sun wouldnt show anyone's shadow, another lie

tame impala is so fucking awesome