Why aren't they 1 country?

Why aren't they 1 country?

its all fault of England

why did they only partitioned into 3. that's the question.

The Yugoslavia of South Asia
They will get there (at least in the economic way) though

Everything east of the Khyber pass, south of the Himalayas and west of Meghalaya used to be one might civilisation, and then Persiaboo Turks invaded India and made west India and east Bengal Muslim. The British took the whole thing drew stupid line based on no sound reasoning.

Natural borders of India.

>yfw those three countries account for almost half the world's population

>Afghanistan
Arent they generally closer to the Iranians (Persians) then the Indians?
>Inb4 they will get kicked out

Need Burma, & sea as well

Indian here, 23&me shows I have a persian ancestry (paternal).

>23&me
>People are paying a few hundred dollaridoos for a few shitposts about their heritage
Heh.

I signed up when it first started, so I have their health information as well for half the cost

>paying any money at all to find out about muh heritage

I really don't understand the point

Non meme answer is India shiould be more like a EU style union than a single nation

>image fagmiliar

Well, if the results were satisfying it should be worth the shekels I guess. Whats your (official) religion, tho? Hindu? I wonder if many people with Persian ancestry adhere to Indian religions 2bh

Because, eventually poorfags such as yourself will be able to afford it. Also, these days you can take the data elsewhere and get your health data as well

Aren't different states in court over serious issues now? Like Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, over water rights? Indians are extremely tolerant, and that is a great personal trait, but as a society, they are overpopulated. I am sorry to say it.

I come from a strict brahmin family

No meat, no alcohol?

Yes

That is admirable. I work with Indian folks, and I really need to understand them better. No cultural appropriation, no oversimplification. I admire a lot of what I saw in India. I know desi folks are a strong cultural presence in the States. But there is a lot I do not understand. Shit is complicated.

Thanks. The mix of cultures in the region there is quite interesting 2bh.

>SAARC
>not a complete, irrelevant failure

Well that the thing about Economic Unions: 99% of the time they wont work

muslims

Well it looks like we're part of the 1%

Well one can dream, won't you say?

they're south east asians