H-how are shy people treated in your cunt?

H-how are shy people treated in your cunt?

Here they are seen as mentally sick and are excluded from society by everyone until those weirdos shut themselves in their homes

everybody is pretty understanding

terrible. just like in the rest of this normie continent

>being shy in Brazil

Oh damn that must be horrible.

Here it's ok, most people mind their own shit and invading other peoples personal space is considered rude.

People talk you differently. They're not usually rude, but you can kind of see that they don't consider you to be a man.

do people in your cunts keep saying "why are you so shy??? or why's he so quiet??"
no shit, it's just so wrong, everybody needs to be louder than the other
it's just like here then

maybe in the early teens but after that everybody is pretty understanding like I wrote, even the women

however they might just not want to hang around you but they still understand

>do people in your cunts keep saying "why are you so shy??? or why's he so quiet??"
pretty much. you have to force yourself to act more open and talkative to fit in

I don't know, I'm too shy to ask

No problem here

Everyone is shy when they are with people they don't know.

Knew this was a brazilian thread.

Let me guess are you the fatfuck who can't figure out how to lose weight because of all the "complex terms"?

aren't extrovert finns really rare though?
and you end up fucking some up and embarrassing yourself

when I went to europe people were really annoyed by how reserved I was

>TFW you can fake interest and fit in with normies

Like shit, of course. And i live in Porto Alegre, a city where everyone has superiority complex.

Fuck off Asian scum.

Go back to /r/asianmasculinity.

Go back to /r9k/ to talk about "muh shyness"

>and you end up fucking some up and embarrassing yourself.

And there lies the root of your problems, you are afraid to fail.

do finns fight shyness by being drunk all the time?

Why do you do this?

stop the fight my friends

why do you make these threads

Why are there people here who make the same self-deprecating threads over a period of many months?

my time to fail has passed
because Sup Forums are my only friends

>because Sup Forums are my only friends

Maybe if you spent the time you spent on making these threads on talking to people or making friends it wouldn't be this way

Canada is so mean, Eh.

>aren't extrovert finns really rare though?
no, the women are in general pretty extroverted

in men it's a rarity, but then again men drink constantly

and kids are more extroverted in general

when you grow up to be an adult here, you change a bit

my time of making friends is already over
so the only places with introvert people are Japan and China?

>my time of making friends is already over

So why do you make these threads? What are you trying to get out of it?

Do you just get off on posting self-deprecating shit and then waiting until someone comes and tells you how to fix your problem and then you just post pictures of frogs and say "No I can't do that"?

In general we will leave you alone. For a while.

But we will tend to push you into interaction with the rest of us because we do that shit. We will start with "hello", then maybe bring a casserole or an invite to a cookout. Eventually we will call the police on you.

>drink constantly
why?

i doubt chinese people are introverted

benis haha

what? no, the women are similarly more extroverted than men in japan too

and who has ever thought of chinese as shut-ins? they're close to earth

>what? no, the women are similarly more extroverted than men in japan too
>and who has ever thought of chinese as shut-ins? they're close to earth

That isn't what my cartoons said

venting and relating to other shy anons and how they deal with it
being shy in the USA must be as bad as brazil
idk I thought they were betas

there's no place for us, I guess it's natural selection

In school it was hell. You are treated like your subhuman.

I've been out of high school for over a year now, and I don't really go out at all. For the most part people ignore you, but my family still asks me to go outside but I have nowhere to go and nobody to go with.

>venting and relating to other shy anons and how they deal with it

You aren't venting though. You're just giving up for no reason and filling your head with negative thoughts and making yourself feel worse

Stop your sentimental whining and learn some philosophy, at least then you can be more rational about it.

same desu

learn programming instead, it's more fun

>same desu

I thought it'd be a bit better in eastern europe. Americans who go there say everyone is aloof and reserved.

As an extrovert by Finnish standards my life is living hell in this country.

I feel you, it's so wrong for normies to stay inside of your house, really ironic
nah, talking about it feels pretty good, it's good to know i'm not alone in this world
philosophy would only worsen it desu

They are treated like any other people.

decide it, finland's introvert or not?

This monkey should just kill itself already. Always bring negativity to Sup Forums like, seriously, trying too hard bringing others down to its level.

Fennoswedes are extroverts af, Finns on the other hand are autistic and speak only when drunk.

>in men it's a rarity

utter bullshit. both men and women are mostly turbo normies here and I believe that's the case everywhere in the world

stfu

As long as you aren't full blown introvert autist that pisses his pants when someone tries to make small talk, you'll be fine.

>Always bring negativity to Sup Forums like, seriously, trying too hard bringing others down to its level.

this

>nah, talking about it feels pretty good, it's good to know i'm not alone in this world

Just go to /r9k/, there's plenty of people like you can. You can all post REEE NORMALS and pictures of "rare" frogs

The coastal big city areas (where 80% of Finns live) are generally more extroverted. Northerners are autistic af though

>posts a group of extrovert teens who only hang out with other extroverts and of whom a few still look like future burger material
wow I am truly convinced

I suppose they have different standards for what's considered extroverted, extroverted people there might be considered autistic here, idk

that's how shy people are treated in your cunt? I see
nah, you can actually just go back to r.eddit or face book
I see, it varies a bit in brazil too, it's said that ParanĂ¡ state (south) is really autistic here

>extroverted people there might be considered autistic here

No this meme needs to stop. Come here and see, most are fucking normies to the core

they have

that's where the decades old stereotype of us as reserved comes from...

do you think we made it up ourselves, all those decades ago?

There you go.

Now kill yourself

>tfw not even shy
>i just look like a serial killer so people are afraid of me

Damn pale skin.

Usually they are bullied till they start a massacre.

kek
it's a crime to be pale here

>tfw you can't and the failure to do so tires you out and depresses you
This is why I stopped socializing entirely.

Being shy in America is pretty shit desu.

>phoneposting
Why do you do this?

it's called a cropped screenshot you fat dumb tub of lard

Most people here are extrovert so if you're shy, you'll most likely be labeled as an autist.