Tell me something interesting Sup Forums. It can be about you, you're cunt, whatever

Tell me something interesting Sup Forums. It can be about you, you're cunt, whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LHLEY4uIqno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figging?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australia has over a million feral camels that were originally brought over by the Arabs during the early 20th century.

We have so many, that we actually export them back to the Middle East.

That's weird. Australia seems to have a lot of problems with invasive species

I'm a permavirgin but if I ever did it I'd need extra width condoms!

Take your shitty toads back REEEE

A-Are you saving yourself for me?

Not until you take yours back

that's why you are a virgin silly, women like it rough without condoms, you just have to take it out at the right time.

spon
tomy
lik

We have massive open spaces with a very sparse population. There's also a fair bit of difference in the climate and environment between places - it's not all desert, Victoria has a lot of grassland and forest for example.

So I think it's very easy for a species to get loose and just grow out of control, especially when we don't have any big animals to contest them. Like what's going to stop a camel in the outback? A dingo? Not likely.

the world will end soon

Everybody goes to army here.
youtu.be/LHLEY4uIqno

if their knee doesn't happen to hurt at the time of the medical inspection

Do any of them cause significant harm to people or is it mostly just property and environmental damage?

If you love a girl
be sure it's gonna hurt
one day or another

As far as I know, it's mostly property and environmental. It's the middle of Australia, there's nothing out there save aboriginal settlements and mining towns.

Toads, kangaroos and rabbits can cause problems for farmers though. Also a few years back we had an almost Biblical level of locusts swarm most of my state, which was also an issue.

Today I went to the Chacarita graveyard for the first time.

Why? Did someone die?

>Also a few years back we had an almost Biblical level of locusts swarm most of my state, which was also an issue.
I don't think that it was quite on that level, but 2 years ago a load of cicadas left their adolescent cycle and the entire Southeast was swarmed with billions of them. I had to sweep my front porch at least once every few days because hundreds of them would land there to mate and die

Care to elaborate?

The Southeast is pretty hot, isn't it? Maybe there's something about the heat that just causes insects to go wild.

Right now actually, there has been a large increase in the birth of mosquitoes across most of the country. They're a massive pain in the ass if you live anywhere but a major city. Only recently did I hear about some flesh eating ulcer being found in Victoria that can be spread by the flying fuckers.

In here tap water is more clean than bottled water. Still some people drink bottled water.

Laughing a lot is related with longer life expectancy!

More funny than interesting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figging?wprov=sfla1
Same, but of course tap water and different brands of bottled water also taste different.

>Maybe there's something about the heat that just causes insects to go wild.
They do it in the North too, but I think that that was a year when the 17 year and 13 year cicada cycles coincided. We haven't had anything like that happen since but we still get the annual ones in the summer and fall

>Only recently did I hear about some flesh eating ulcer being found in Victoria that can be spread by the flying fuckers.
That's pretty bad. Do they think that it could become a major problem?

Tap water where I live is treated to the same standards that bottled water but I drink bottled or filtered water because I think it tastes better

Chile has penguins....South American penguins

Yes having sex also improves your life expectancy. I guess i'll die at 50.

Why is she such a bully, Sup Forums?

Hello Iceland

>Figging is the practice of inserting a piece of skinned ginger root into the anus or the vagina of a person. It has been used as a means of punishment.
L-lewd

I've heard about how cicadas evolved to use prime number birth cycles, to avoid being caught by predators as easily. It's pretty cool.

>Do they think that it could become a major problem?
I doubt it, things always seem a lot worse than what they really are here.

Hello
Think of that this way, many religions consider virginity as holy, moral and desirable.
If orthodox religions are right then everybody you know who had sex goes to hell and you among the few to heaven
You can think that way to comforts yurself

Abo settlements are fucked.
Went into a bar at one once, and was told to 'get your fucken white ass out of here'

There's no god, but thanks for trying to help here.

To be honest, I thought you had to get permission or some shit to even go there.

With all the incest and god knows what going on, I can understand why they don't want a moral, law abiding human being there.

hey i liek spejn

I'm atm listening to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E
Rate the music and the video.

The mass emergence also helps to make sure that the predators can't eat a significant percentage of them. The predators can't eat several billion cicadas within the span of a few weeks so most of them are able to mate

>I doubt it, things always seem a lot worse than what they really are here
Well that's good

>If orthodox religions are right then everybody you know who had sex goes to hell
Orthodox religions just say that sex is meant to be had within the confines of a holy bond between two people

Sounds cool. The video is weird tho

since june 21th the south pole have 24hs of daylight till december 21th when they will have 24 hs of dark

My uncle knew Mao Tse Tung, Fidel and was jailed alongside Dilma in our dictatorship

I have a black cousin born in Moscow kek (yes, my family was made of communists)

Are you a communist

No, I don't care about politics at all rofl

this picture and reply content combo is superb

Any thread I post in dies. That's my special ability

We spoke French before the Frenchmen

Good

Is there anything interesting going on in your life?

I do it for you

>replied to my own post
Going to kill myself now

delete it

Aluminum used to be worth far more than gold. Napoleon had a set of aluminum dinnerware that he would only use when hosting dignitaries, royalty, etc.

With the process of electrolysis, we can separate aluminum from the crap we pull out of the ground, with ease.

>With the process of electrolysis, we can separate aluminum from the crap we pull out of the ground, with ease.
Maybe we can do the same with titanium some day

Argentina is #1 by far at polo, the whitest and most patrician sport.
We also blast reggaeton while on our horses.

The downed F117 in Serbia was actually not shot down by a Serbian, but a Hungarian guy, namely Dani Zoltán.

80% of Finns live in the dark area.

I mean, that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, but still... I'm boring ;__;

Who lives in the rest of the country? Is it just Sami and drunks?

im am a bic gui

I have not wanked in 23 days

>My uncle knew Mao Tse Tung
That reminds me, my mum was school friends with someone related to someone high up in the KMT and close to Chiang Kai Shek. I wont give names since that might make it personally identifiable. But I did get to meet him.

I just ate 10 tacos for $30 MXN, that's like 1.6 USD.
It's the 10th time I do this so by now I'm either the host of a 5 meters long tape worm or fucking superman.

Where? And what kind of tacos?

Suadero, near my apartment in Ermita.