What do you think of the next President of the world?

What do you think of the next President of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37450661
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She seems a bit corrupt, typical politician really.

That's not madame president.

stupid racist

he's not gonna want to be the world president even if he gets elected.

dont like her, hopefully she'll get indited so kaine takes over, though he's shit too

MAGA

She's ok. At least better than that maniac.

>president of the world

USA might be le world bolice but no way I'm cucking myself into saying he/she is the next president of the world

She'll be assassinated anyway.

She'll be a fairly uninteresting continuation of the Obama administration.

Does he really have a chance at winning or are you just another delusional poltard

Yes, he has a good chance of winning.

pic related from
is a sum of the 5 largest national polls in the US, so I'd honestly have to agree
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37450661

He is a lunatic, but the good news is that the president doesn´t have as much power as Trump (and most of his supporters) thinks he does, so he is not going to able to do even half of the things he says.

When did we figure out how to resurrect people?

Trump will have greater effect on Finland than the president of Finland

He'll deport all illegals if republicans control the senate but I worry he won't be able to do anything because republicans won't work with him

My main worry isn't just illegals, but their anchor babies as well as the leftists who support them. Just look at Aleppo, who claimed that illegal immigrant is an offensive term, and they should be referred to as undocumented immigrants. His VP pick even said to vote for Hillary (no surprise he's a Clinton plant).

I fucking hate this political correct world we live in we should be able to say it like it is these people can't cling to the U.S. because of their children because that is the only reason they have them.

I'm surprised there's no law involving the birth of US citizens. I understand getting naturalized (my parents and I underwent the naturalization process), but giving citizenship to anyone who is born to a country, while their parents illegally immigrated here is not right. I've even had a dyke proclaim in a class that her father illegally crossed into the US from Mexico (and prior to that some central american country) while introducing herself in a Spanish class.
>Illegally enter country
>Shit a turd
>That turd baby has full citizenship, even though you illegally entered the country, and in 18 years, are able to vote in local and federal elections

I don't know if Trump will be able to build the wall, or if it's just a metaphor for increased border security, as well as more funding to border agents, but hopefully they can get rid of that problem as soon as possible.

>but hopefully they can get rid of that problem as soon as possible.
They'd need to pass a an amendment to the Constitution and that's not going to happen in our lifetimes

The best thing he could do is to deport a shitload of illegal immigrants from the border states and then permanently return discretion on matters of illegal migration to the states so Congress can't fuck us again

Except Obama largely governed through executive action, which can be undone by the next President without difficulty or consulting legislative bodies.

I'm ready to surrender my boypussy to him

Trump: dumbass Kardashian tier attention seeker who will ruin the USA

Hillary: first the Bushes and now the Clintons. Wtf Amerika, I thought you are a republic. Also, Clintons funded chink opposition parties in Malaysia to introduce gay rights and other degeneracies.

In conclusion, both suck and I hope the US have hanging chads yet again.

$100 on him being assassinated before the close of his first year.

Whoever wins the election will be remembered as a mess with both parties alienating a huge portion of their supportership. Values and policies out the window, people are voting for who they distrust the least.

> I thought you are a republic
Republics don't have to be democracies. The Roman Republic was an aristocracy as well.

I was reading about there being a high probability of terrorism on election day. With any luck they can take out both candidates and do our entire country a huge favor.

We aren't that lucky.

All the respectable academics give Clinton a huge change of winning. I really don't see Trump winning but you never know.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

it seems unlikely. The polls aren't as close as show. But the national poll is irrelevant anyway. Polls in battleground states are far more important