1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. would you eat balut?

I don't know it looks disgusting at first, but it is meat

If it's good, sure. Ideally it foes not come any threatened species or anything like thst either. What does it taste like?

It tastes really good apparenty buy because of the way it looks, most people with a relative "weak" stomach will throw up.

flag
no, what the fuck

I remember eating it as a child and having the embryo removed because of obvious reasons. Still, I do love consuming it because the broth tastes so fucking good especially when eating it with a special vinegar mixed with some spices.

though I only eat it when I'm drunk these days. just gulp it down and yeah, easy protein.

I've eaten it before, it tastes really salty and slimy.

I'd try it, but that shit looks like the texture and taste is awful so I can't guarantee i'd like it.

>vietnamese canadian
>yes

plain is shit but it has good texture and alright taste. its quite neutral tasting actually.

Are the bones still underdeveloped enough to be easily consumed?

yes.

>What does it taste like?
Soupy chicken with some "texture"

I can eat 3 or 4 in a sitting.

just fucking tastes like chicken soup dumbasses

it's literally just chicken you fucking autismal manchild

why are all spanish men so infantile?

have you watched the nutshack

I remember some gook brought it to my job and decided it to put it on the microwave to heat it up. The whole fucking places smell like rotting shit and they had to throw away the microwave (didn't help much).

>gook
>eating balut
You don't have to make up stuff to fit in.

I can't even handle soft-fried egg with egg yolk oozing.

i did eat balut in the philippines

it was horrible

it tastes like rubber

flag and no, thank you

some people cooked fish on the toasted sandwich maker(Grilled cheese sandwich maker) and the whole floor would smell like shit. People kept using it and the smell had stuck to the device so it ended up getting taken away.

most koreans that I have met and had a drink with in here craves it. even the kids from the nearby international school are crazy for it.

your beondegi on the other hand..

A Vietnamese friend had me try it. It's actually pretty good because it forms broth inside from the meat. It's basically a graphic version of eating soup with egg in it, which is based.
I'm not fond of the hard chewy white part on the bottom though.

Pic related is one of the first places I ate at when I visited.

It was actually really good. I guess it's a meme food, but it tastes like a combination of egg and poultry and liver and cartilage. It's very savory.

no
disgusting

Isnt flip food to Asian cuisine what Finnish food is to European cuisine ?

no abortion is wrong

no

>beondegi

It's not Chicken egg, it's duck egg.

Heck yeah i would. I saw anthony bourdain eat it once. Looked good.

FYI

There's a version of Balut wherein the embryo dies before reaching the 16 days minimum. So to avoid wasting it they still cook the dead embryo so it is much more fouler in smell and a lot cheaper. Mostly eaten by plebs in gook standards.

Its called "Ecoeco"

Im a balut eater but never would touch a fucking Ecoeco

Why not, it's a bird.

No that is haram.

all animals should be given the opportunity to live their lives for at least a few months. Animals enjoy living just like humans do.

>would you eat balut?
No. Either eat a damn egg before it's grown, or eat a whole bird. For fuck's sake.