Why are slavs such shit drivers?

Why are slavs such shit drivers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png
youtube.com/watch?v=xHOcC64SSh4
aif.ru/realty/city/bylo_stalo_otremontirovannaya_moskva_v_ramkah_programmy_moya_ulica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>to intelligent to drive a car

complete disregard for other people

Just watch the "stopmeme" videos of those kids putting stickers on people doing traffic/parking/etc violations. The drivers always make it out as if they dindu nuffin wrong or make up some shit or just get mad and yell when confronted for breaking the law and endangering people

And more importantly why are Jap sites always cutting off the endings of my webms?

Jesus. I think they buy their driver licenses. Back in the 70's, you could buy licenses in Brazil, but now Brazil is a serious country, so tests are very hard.

>Poland
What?

nothing to surprise

to be surprised about*

Interesting. I'm still waiting for China to make a successful society. I don't think it's going to happen, despite the IQ. There must be something else stopping it. Perhaps they are too autistic.

They tend to cheat.

Can china accomplish something without cheating?

Well considering they've only been industrializing for a mere 40 years, I think they have made a massive achievement.
Also,
>t. Takeshi Cumberbatch

a lot of professors in american and british unis are from eastern europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png

LOL
O
L

That's the most Russian car accident I've ever seen. Russian driving culture in a nutshell.

That's... That's perfect

there are a lot of car bydlo here

september 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=xHOcC64SSh4

>that part in the end
Piderburgers are real savages.

They are not that bad drivers, indians and south asians are much worse.
The big amount of videos on the web of russian car accedents is because all insurance companies made mandatory to have a dash cam recording all the time you are driving.

Slavs are 20x more likely to road rage than the average negro

>all insurance companies made mandatory to have a dash cam recording all the time you are driving
"let me tell you about your country"

Source: your ass.

Because they drink.

What really pisses me off is when you dare to cross the road at a pederastian crossing and they get shitty at you that they needed to slow down/stop. This is fucking uncivilised, third world behaviour and there is absolutely no excuse for it.

t. Someone who used to live where there were many russians

Luckily it no longer occurs. Where have you used to live?

>London
>Russians

That's bullshit m8, I went to Moscow in 2010 and they were still doing that, as well as turning three lane roads into five lanes.

Not here, if Russians tried to pull that shit here they'd have their taillights smashed and tyres slashed. Brits are accustomed to disciplined, civilised driving standards.

Moscow? Doesn't surprise me then, they drive like crazy. Though it's getting better even there.

Sobyanin made a pretty good job.
aif.ru/realty/city/bylo_stalo_otremontirovannaya_moskva_v_ramkah_programmy_moya_ulica

reporter bias.

dashcams are either illegal, unavailable or unpopular in other countries.

Этa плиткa пиздeц гaвнo eбaнoe жeнy coбянинa нaдo в чaн c лaвoй oкyнyть.

Still better than old asphalt or concrete sidewalks. I guess the problem is more with people who laid that tile.

Russians are simply a bit undeveloped.

Americans on the other hand are developed and still utterly awful drivers. They have no excuse.

>тaджикcкиe двopники пo пpивычкe дoлбят лёд лoмoм вмecтe c плиткoй.jpg