When will germans chimp out and try to destroy Europe again?

When will germans chimp out and try to destroy Europe again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/.
youtube.com/watch?v=-kr2fAuZB6A
youtube.com/watch?v=cBRSfdAvsDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait a sec

turkey has actually done less damage to europe than germany has when you think about it

that's pretty fucking difficult to understand

ummmm....

>ethnic germans
>still existing after WWII

All turks did was keep slavs in line

germans though...

germans are just misunderstood my man
they keep trying to take over europe so they can turn it into a hyperpower but the perfidious albion keeps interfering :^)

They already are

Turks are rude though

Fuck roaches, seriously.

Country isn't any different than any other islamist shithole, bunch of goat fuckers.

Monkey-tier

b-but muh dailyfail

They, can't because after WW2 all German ethnics on the nearby regions to Germany were kicked out (putting it kindly) and the German lebensraum dream has died.

And by judging by what the Soviets did to Koningsberg, I wouldn't want to live near Russians, ever

when will they STOP you mean

Turks occupy Greek clay.
They belong in central Europistan.

Now.

Russians in Konigsberg said
>why did you invade us you crazy German bastards?

Turks are the god damn worst. I pray on my knees to fat jesus every day that people wake up and kick them the fuck out of NATO.

Go into any discussion about the Syrian Civil War online and you'll see hundreds of turks spamming pictures of corpses, mostly kurdish, and celebrating the arrest of their third most popular political party. I thought you had to have free elections to be a NATO member?

Whatever, Erdogan is basically the worst kind of jingoist gollum piece of shit and will likely throw his entire country into an all out war with Iraq and Syria.

>Whatever, Erdogan is basically the worst kind of jingoist gollum piece of shit and will likely throw his entire country into an all out war with Iraq and Syria.

Can't believe Iraq and Turkey were having a literal twitter fight and Iraq threatened to go to war and invade Turkey if they didn't leave from Iraqi soil.

ONCE OUR PATIENCE WILL BE AT AN END AND THEN THE JEWS WILL GET THEIR LIEMOUTHS STUFFED!
[GESTURING WITH HIS LEFT FINGER WILDLY]

I know, that's why they decided to remove all ugly German stuff (pic related) and fill the place with quality made beautiful Soviet blocs

Why don't you start breeding again you silly German cunts.
Where is your dignity, where is your identity?
Start having children again instead of importing foreigners.
Shake my unironic head brudi.

Just spent 15 minutes on /his/ and that board contains the worst drivel I've ever seen. Banter is shit, discussion is shit What happened? It was good just after launch.

I don't think they threatened to invade Turkey, they (both gov. and peshmerga) just threatened to attack Turkish forces in their country. I might be wrong but I'd like to see a source if I am. They know very well that they'd get 5'd if they invaded first.

Due to propaganda by the American media, our females are not willing to breed. If I had my way, I'd be a father in 9 month. And in 18 months again, if you know what I mean.

I got banned there for implying a german was actually a muslim kek.

You are a part of the problem then. Knew it would have to be Americans behind.

They'll tear down all that beautiful architecture we created over centuries in a few decades and stick big black posters up in the ruins with a squiggle, someone said was a gods name once.

He was being a faggot

It was their spoils. Wasn't right the outcome, Soviets were evil. But the brains behind invading Russia were evil too.
Shameful waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU

>be turk
>get bombed
>nobody cares
>france gets jihaded
>whole world cares
>turks boo because of this

I would boo too desu

It's like how when I lived at home with my family I didn't really care if something became dirty since the place was a shithole anyway. But if my new place gets dirty I'm annoyed and anxious to clean it right away.

Of course you would, Ozül

How do we save Germany?

save your own fucking country first pathetic cuck

Your presidental candiates is either A a retarded orange guy who has zero idea of foreign politics and who will cost you a lot of allies or B a crazy corrupt whore who will most likely destroy your shitty country even more

Why is Martin Luther bad??

I never knew Joe Stalin was a Georgian.

engaged in petty squables in an effort to prove that his idea of an abstract concept was correct

Created a religious schism between northern and southern Europe.

Why are you being so rude like the turks? I'd just like to see Germany be great again

Protestant reformation triggered massive social upheaval and religious wars throughout europe.

>someone leaves a turd in the toilet
>no one cares

>someone shits on the kitchen floor
>now there's a big problem

Wow so unfair wtf I hate France now

Wtf I love Turkey now

He has a point. I would have booed if it was me too.

>Why are you being so rude like the turks?
because he's a turk also nice multi-number dubs

Thanks you're too kind

Jordan, you are astute.
No religion is perfect.

Well they damaged only Eastern Europe and destroyed Greek civilization. That was enough I think.

what are you talking about?
getting bombed in the middle east is a daily routine for them.

besides, it's shitskins bombing shitskins, in France it's shitskins bombing good old white people. who cares if shitskins die, shitskins die every day from bombs, it's like their destiny getting blown up and going to heaven.
It's part of their religion or some shit.

Hellene, you aren't talking to a German. That's Mehmet #9049.

I know, it's fun though, you don't tell them directly, you let them get angry till they blow up and reveal themselves.

Good old Europeans, destabalised the middle east.
Well America. They're still just, European.

Daily reminder Libya was Europe's idea.

Irony?

Are you saying Britain and France forced you into Libya?

Hey, don't blame them, we all told them that these countries need dictators that rule with an iron fist in order to be somewhat stable.
Disposing Saddam and Gaddafi was a bad idea indeed.

My best guess is religion, Muslims have to be subjected to someone in order to remain ruly, like dogs.

IIRC we took over because France and Britain didn't have the logistics or ammo to continue or something

Remember everybody. We're only European when it's convenient for them!
I suppose we get that Britain anyways.

>IIRC
Go on..
Mite be gud

Eventually Gaddafi died and IIRC he was sodomized either before or after, or maybe both. Who knows with muhammadans, eh?

Not quite proving your initial point lad. Britain and the Frogs wanting to destroy that country and you calling into finish the job because you love us so much.. lol

My point was the cunts in the best alliance in world history have each other's backs.

DUDE COMMITING CULTURAL SUICIDE JUST TO PROVE HOW NOT-HITLER YOU ARE LMAO

1.00.00 Frogbrothers. Listen Yanks.

We have your back.
You have your own.

Don't be like that

Eurabia. Here we go.

christianity destroyed greek civilization, not turks

you're a turk

kys

they did you moron

the christians burned books and killed everyone who disagreed with them for heresy

all the philosophy schools (and maths, and science) shut down with christianity

Soon

You are such a moron. The reason the Renaissance happened was Christian Byzantium preserving all the ancient greek texts and the scholars taking them with them to Western Europe after the fall of Constantinople.

Not to mention the "Dark Ages" were the period when the church created the world's first traditional Universities.

gee, I seriously hope you don't actually believe any of that

badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gi0_vandalism.htm

>Renaissance

Also renaissance means "reawakening", i.e. they only rediscovered what the Greeks already knew.

If you need 1.5 millennia to get back to how things previously were, then something is deeply wrong with your shitty culture

They didnt chanting Allahu Akbar at there.They were chanting this sentence "Şehitler Ölmez,Vatan Bölünmez.". "martyrs are immortal our land is indivisible " I also dont like this stupid football fanatic.And i know most of them religious.But %99 of them not as extermist as other countiries about Islam.Because of in Turkey,National identity is superior to religious id.So this means you guys cant see a civil war in Turkey.Ataturk tried to create this National Turk identity to prevent future violence like we live now in Turkey's Southeast region and he mostly succeeded at this goal but just one exception,freakingly ethnicicist Kurd population that fastly growing and being poor.Most of them have 5-8 child at the east regions and this makes easier to turning this people to a extermist terorrist.This chantng is about pkk and about pkk supporters.And nationalsm and ethnicism cause this chantng not religiousness.Ethnicicist Turks create more ethnicicist Kurd at the west regions of Turkey. ethnicism and more soft version of that nationalism is a big problem like Abrahamc religions nowadays.You guys criticizng wrong thing in here because of this false news.Faith based approaches like nationalsm,ethnicism creates Pkk like stupd,unethic terorrist organizations,corrupted societies and persons.They are trying to protesting Europians politicians' support to Pkk.If you guys wanting to criticise fairly,you must have balanced faith-logic approaches and enough information about that topic,person or country.But i know you guys are from rednecks,çomars part of the internet population.I hope you guys'll have a balanced mind.And i hope you guys ll choose right sources for mental pleasure.Ths'll give shape to your beheviors.But now,you guys have so freakngly false and stupd sources for mental pleasure.And Politicans have also false sources for mental pleasure that decide countries beheviors as a collective organism.(CO)so Europe's COs has false beheviros like supporting Pkk.

Sometimes, they run across they keyboard and it seems like communication. Oh well.

English isnt my mother language and i am not good at as reading as at the talking part.Sorry for grammer mistakes.But if my talking looked like so abstract to you,then this not my problem.This means that you have no idea about basic human psychology and philosophy of human behaviors.So if i want to be able to explain what i am trying to tell to you,then i need to write a freakingly big article to make that happen and this place not a appropriate place for this and i cannot write it in English for now.

Why are roaches so easy to distinquish even if they hide behind a German flag? Are they just so bad at it?

>badnewsaboutchristianity.com

AHAHAHAHA.

Tim O'Neill a medieval historian goes more in depth in this review about how the monks were the sole scholars in Western Europe during the Early Middle Ages strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/. Edward Gibbon's thesis of Christianity destroying everything is literally centuries out of date.

Of course there was going to be a cultural decline in Europe after Rome fell. It was a total collapse of civilisation. Yet it didn't collapse in Byzantium, and that's kind of the point. If Christianity was the cause of Rome's ills, how did the Christian Eastern Empire continue as the cultural heart of Europe for centuries later?

The renaissance included far more than the Greek rediscoveries. There were all sorts of new scientific and artistic developments, but the Greek and Roman knowledge (Which arrived courtesy of a CHRISTIAN EMPIRE) was the catalyst of it occurring in the west.

Already happening...

The Brits are the ones making a monkey out of Europe this time around.

>They didnt chanting Allahu Akbar at there.They were chanting this sentence "Şehitler Ölmez,Vatan Bölünmez."
youtube.com/watch?v=-kr2fAuZB6A
Couldn't bother reading the rest of your bullshit

I am very happy the germany is finally being pernamently removed

Their cancerous influence has been poisoning europe for too long

I would like to see that

I didnt see this video before,but this must be small group of that crowd.Because at the actual video that they are referenced for this news,the dominant voice was "Şehitler Ölmez,Vatan Bölünmez".And this chant can sounds like as "Allahu Akbar" for a forgeiner.You can look at the 0:40 and 1:27.
youtube.com/watch?v=cBRSfdAvsDQ