Do you love Canada?

Do you love Canada?

Canada, more like canaGAY haha

sure desu

yeah, its a pretty peaceful nation with a relatively well functioning democracy, little domestic issue, the immigrants we have immigrate well (outside of chinese), our bottom 10% live almost as well as italy's top 10% by OECD standards, generally higly thought of abroad, have a monarchy, beautiful nature, tolerable weather, decent infrastucture, top tier quality of life, etc

its FULL OF RACISTS

Literally "If you pick the white guy YOU ARE RACIST

lmao

the guy on the left is not whtie

isn't that some raghead cunt though

He looks like a normal Mediterranean (I.E: white) European, tf are you talking about

>no stats or list of traits

dropped

>Mediterranean (I.E: white)

What the fuck is white, then? Synonymous with Germanic?

>Bulis

>London
>canadian flag

???

no
because I'm not Chinese

Yes you are

I have muslim relatives in London, what a beautiful multicultural city :)

I choose the right and hire him as my personal man servant and he would refer to me only as master

Don't forget our HDI
Chinese,Japanese, Korean are the same thing here

>t
chinese and korean maybe, imo there's a noticeable difference in japanese and the latter two in terms of social interaction

>boolis/bawlis/bolis/bawlees/bolees

I thought the word for Police was different in Arabic

theyre OK

kind of uppity though

I don't live in Hongcouver, so I don't know how to difference them.Also there's a linguistic barrier here

>British settle the area
>Oi look a river, let us call it the Thames like back 'ome
>Indeed, lets call this city London too
>???
>Paris, Ontario exists too.

there's a London, Paris, Moscow and formerly a Berlin in Ontario

Europeans aren't very creative

British Londoners settle in Canada then just copy paste their home city here.

London, Ontario - The Canadian city that has the Thames river running through it, as well as streets like Trafalgar.

Original city do not steal

It's the ultimate living place for anyone with yellow fever, even outside BC.

I live in London, almost across the entire country from "Hongcouver" and there are still Asians everywhere. Within walking distance of my home I know of Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese areas.

I have a 24/7 erection when I go outside.

are there any universities there? every city in Canada with a half decent uni will have tons of Asians around it
going from the suburbs of Halifax to the south end is like going from rural Maine to Shangai kek

In London? Fanshawe College and Western University. They're pretty big, there are people who move across the country for them.

>literally says bawlays

kek I saw the same thing on the bus sign but for rent with a black and white girl

I enjoy canada. But not quebec ;^)

wew lad

No.
Because they don't like us.

>Canada
>Doesn't like Japan

What? How?

Only other Asians here dislike you. No one else has any hard feelings, Japan is a high tourist destination and you're our 5th largest trading partner and the government is currently trying to massively boost that (probably bringing you back to third)

w and y are u and i respectively.

the correct term for police is شرطة Shurtah/Shorta

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

it's pretty great but, what's good about having a monarchy?

I don't like Canada

sure

Those marks are on police cars in London to signify that the driver speaks that language. In case there needs to be a cop that can overcome a language barrier.

You can also find police cars here with Russian, Spanish, Japanese and many other languages written there.

Doesn't this have anything to do with this tunisian comedy show called "Bolice" ? they had some episodes in america last season so it might just be a prop

Canada was not very nice to Japan during WW2. I think things are different now, but I get why the Japanese user would be pissed off at us.

nice

why? we have nice european style building and most of the mapple syrup