Do you guys tolerate music your spouses like...

Do you guys tolerate music your spouses like? I'm currently listening to Panic at the Disco cause my girlfriend wants to go see them.

And don't fucking go
>normie
You all have at least one person in your life who's important to you.

my wife has phenomenal taste in music honestly

My parent's taste is based. But my soon to be roommate likes nightcore and cringey rap music so that'll prolly test my patience.

For the most part my gf listens to what I do but she gets down with gay shit from time to time. She really likes Adelle.

I'm all about that funk homie.

My ex roomie was a metalcore fan. I couldn't take it. Every band tries to sound the different, but in the end they are fucking the same.
Screaming into a Mic with terrible breakdowns every 20 secs
My girl likes K-pop. Hold me.

>spouses
>You all have at least one person in your life who's important to you.

;_;

My recent ex talked about kpop all the fucking time.

I'm so glad I got out of there.

>at least one person in your life who's important to you
yeah, but
>tfw you aren't important to anybody

I'll be friends with you, anons.

My ex was into a lot of great shit because of her dad but there was a lot of shit top 40 rap, goth triphop, and MCR.

But the interest in Bauhaus made up for it.

My wife's son has pretty good taste in music to be honest, he likes Can, Coltrane and mf Doom

When she first met, she would say things like
>Ha Fall Out Boy? That shit's so lame
while secretly she liked it and was just afraid to tell me
Now I sing along to make her happy, same with Panic at the Disco, the Killers, Blink 182 and all the other pop punk I don't really care about

I must be getting my emotions back, cause I'm fucking happy for you user.

Gross. That's adorable. Fuck you. Stop being cute.

My gf likes PATD and Fall out boy but she likes a lot of black metal and djent so it makes up for it. I went to see Panic with her so shes coming with me to see Boris , Meshuggah ,Gojira and TesseracT.

truly a match made in the garbage dump

Eh im happy and so is she so thats all that matters

At least they are happy

>You all have at least one person in your life who's important to you.
no u

it's weird. i'm sad reading this.

this is not your personal blog

you are self-centered and boring. that's why your girlfriend has shit taste. would an intelligent, interesting girl date you? no

>You all have at least one person in your life who's important to you
You're right. I'm very important to me.

And I have great taste in music.

Anons you're probably important to your parents and friends.
If no friends, then acquaintances

My ex had almost identical music taste to me. Introduced me to Animal Collective, Dept of Eagles, and a couple other bands that are among my favorites today. Too bad she was crazy. I wish we could've made it work- it was so nice always having someone to go to a concert with and enjoy on the same level

>You're right. I'm very important to me.
You've got the right mindset, user

Girlfriend hates all the 'racist' music I like.

Easing her in with frank ocean, chance the rapper, 808s and heartbreaks etc.

She enjoys top 40 stuff but used to love emo/alternative so she enjoys ITAOTS, American football, any post rock etc.

Difficult when you just wanna listen to young thug and she will laugh. Fucking normies.

K-pop is better in small doses.

/thread

i feel weird talking about someone that has not "been" (she occasionally hits my chats and sends me holiday greetings) with me, but she is the last honey boo boo i felt something deep with desu. She likes 21 pilots (woa thats a lot of pilots lol) and arctic monkeys from ikea quite a bunch, i never mind and she never mind me listening to coil or other mystic sounds with her, as long as it didn't ignore her

anyways my roomate who happens to be my childhood and all time best friend likes a lot of music from classical epics to old country and movies ost and i don't mind either, its chill

My girlfriend listens to Nicole Dollanganger, Grimes, etc

Can someone tell me about Nicole Dollanganger? Haven't listened to much of her work, but I did meet her once with my girlfriend and she seemed nice. That's all I know.