Whites gentrify blacks to bring in more whites

>whites gentrify blacks to bring in more whites
>"Haha stupid niggers. If you can't compete with the beat then too fucking bad"

>asians gentrify whites
"reeeeeeeeeeee fucking yellow manlets gtfo out now you evul oppressors"

Why is Sup Forums-Sup Forums like this?

Double standards

1. It's our countries in the 1st place
2. You don't gentrify us lol you all go to the chinatown.
3.Only jews gentrify us but at this point im not even convinced to be a different social class than them. Not really.

>1. It's our countries in the 1st place
I've been in this cunt around when it was made.
2. You don't gentrify us lol you all go to the chinatown.
Have you seen the news in aus or Canada lately? Stupid frog.
3.Only jews gentrify us but at this point im not even convinced to be a different social class than them. Not really.
They're master race. You will never compete.

>I've been in this cunt around when it was made.
What ? No fuck off

>Have you seen the news in aus or Canada lately? Stupid frog.
not my problem
if you want to bitch about them (why,did they fuck your gf ?) go make a thread like something something australians and not something something white people otherwise i have to come tell you i'm definitely not getting gentrified here

>They're master race. You will never compete.
lol you're a chink from australia you don't have the slightest idea about the actual real life relations between christians/atheists and jews
and it shows

Ever since I moved to Palo Alto and deal with Asian drivers I decided they have to go back and that we should build sea wall.

>What ? No fuck off
Nice response.

no u

>if you want to bitch about them (why,did they fuck your gf ?) go make a thread like something something australians and not something something white people otherwise i have to come tell you i'm definitely not getting gentrified here
Not now anyway.

>lol you're a chink from australia you don't have the slightest idea about the actual real life relations between christians/atheists and jews
and it shows
What relations? Do you guys all hold each other after Ahmed ruptures your anus?

>Nice response.
>no u
You seriously want me to argue why you aren't like 200 years old ? Obviously no you haven't "been in this cunt around when it was made" what are you even trying to say here ?

>Not now anyway.
Not ever since i have money and own an appartment and a house

>What relations? Do you guys all hold each other after Ahmed ruptures your anus?
Pretty much yes, we're both so butthurt about them now, it leaked that there literally is a joint plan to ethnically cleanse the suburbs with the mossad

>You seriously want me to argue why you aren't like 200 years old ? Obviously no you haven't "been in this cunt around when it was made" what are you even trying to say here ?
My family came a long time who when it was being settled.

>Pretty much yes, we're both so butthurt about them now, it leaked that there literally is a joint plan to ethnically cleanse the suburbs with the mossad
Nice. When do you think it's gonna happen?

And do you mean city or suburbs? I thought all the Arabs congregated in Paris or whatever.

>leafposting

Sad!

It's just for a faff n a laff m8.

>My family came a long time who when it was being settled.
Yeah well you're in Australia not Europe
Like i said earlier you can't go something something white people then say you've been here longer since clearly Europe is the actual white people land and you don't come from here

>Nice. When do you think it's gonna happen?
Idk soon probably i just hope i can finish my studies before the war

>And do you mean city or suburbs? I thought all the Arabs congregated in Paris or whatever.
Paris is a white/jewish enclave surrounded by arab/black suburbs to the east, north and south, and white suburbs to the west

>tfw Canadian
>Tfw poor Pakis and Somalis are outbreeding by producing like fucking seven kids per women
>Tfw millionaire pajeets and chinks are pricing out our neighbourhoods and making their kids outperform ours.
>Tfw white Canadians are becoming poorer while everyone else becomes richer whilst decreasing our overall numbers

Kill me desu senpai

Rentre a la maison homme blanc

Why are you increasing the real estate prices?

mate Paris is a fucking jungle

last time I've heard the news some rapefugees tried dismantling Eiffel Tower for metal

Oh you mean the whites gentrifying Africa aka actual black community? No? You mean whites moving around in white countries?

Oh and then you mean Asians moving in on white countries?

You border-free scum will be the first against the wall.

> and making their kids outperform ours.
> making
Really. Makes. You. Think.

>leaving canada for france
no thanks, we're 100% less likely to get mugged or beheaded here than in paris.

we don't have subhuman north africans here thank fucking god.

>Like i said earlier you can't go something something white people then say you've been here longer since clearly Europe is the actual white people land and you don't come from here
But if I was going to specify Europe/a EU country I would have said it. I said 'white' because most Americans are mutts and don't have an identity beyond being 'white'.

>Idk soon probably i just hope i can finish my studies before the war
Are you gonna join on in or move overseas?

I had a buddy from the Croatia who moved to Canada and got a Pretty fucking solid job after 3 or so years. And that's with the job crisis.

Anglo Canadians really need to square up.

nah he's just leafposting, canada is comfy if you don't live in a reserve/rural area.

i've been unemployed for 7 months and not really feeling uncomfortable.

Well the white neighbourhoods are very white though, how else do you expect them to keep being so leftist ?

It's the same shit as in USA with white people sheltered in white neighbourhoods not realizing how bad minorities are

In my experience the real jungle is in the smaller cities which contrary to popular belief are even more invaded by arabs, and aren't swarming with military rich people and tourists unlike here

>>asians gentrify whites

this doesn't actually happen tho

>2016
>not being a GLOBAL citizen
Smh.

What field are you in?

biolology/research

i'm competing with PhDs and masters student for 15-20 dollar an hour research jobs. its the most fucked field but blame overeducation in an underfunded field.

T. Has never been to Canada

Isn't there somewhere you can go for a couple months/years to rack up experience to get a better job in the longrun? Maybe even overseas?

>But if I was going to specify Europe/a EU country I would have said it. I said 'white' because most Americans are mutts and don't have an identity beyond being 'white'.
Even if i'm not targeted at some point with all the white people this white people that i take it personally anyways
Seriously you say you hate white people then you expect me to not feel like i'm being attacked as well ?
Why is a chinese in australia even hating on me, i don't have any idea but don't expect me to like it

>Are you gonna join on in or move overseas
If they ask me yes. I don't know if they will, do they really need random conscripted civilians with rifles anymore ? I'm probably more useful making money to pay proper soldiers

But yes sure i would

no i'd rather not move. i'd rather just go back and do my masters lol.

why the hell is every french talking about civil war, or are you the same deluded user?

Even normies talk about it irl all the time, it's a common topic

For obvious reasons

iunno about your country but anons here exaggerate the relationship between ethnic groups here. ie americans won't break down into war between whites/hispanics/blacks because realistically alot of places are really integrated and get a long decently.

same with canada, there's a working order that is quite peaceful.

i'd honestly doubt any first world country can descend into a civil war imo.

>calls him a chink, then gets bummed out for wondering why he's hating on you.
>promptly calls him a "chinese" afterwards
Hmmm...

gentrification just occurs when wealthy groups move into an area and cause property value to go up slowly. It eventually crushes margins on most businesses, such as family restaurants (even as revenue goes up), and forces renters out. it doesn't have to do with culture it has to do with wealth. or in other words, it's not an issue of race but of class.

Well here it's not peaceful like Canada as you probably know

Sure there is a line between what you can call a proper civil war, or rioting, civil unrest or whatever but everybody is pretty much expecting times of trouble

Nah he's the one who started being rude first and so did i, then he became polite again and so did i

>Seriously you say you hate white people
Who said that? It's just a little bit of banter. having some fun mate, but at the very least, thanks for the (you)s guess.

Why would I bother going to America Jr. when I already live in the real thing?

honestly i'm excited about the idea of europe in flames. its great entertainment here.

the anglosphere has their shit under control except maybe britain so things get boring, but the idea of actual civil war in another country like france would make it so we are living in interesting times.

>Why would I bother going to America Jr. when I already live in the
To experience what normal sized girls are like in real life and not in a fucking screen maybe?

Your tears are delicious

you're just fucking scum no wonder everybody hates canadians

also in 3 days we'll see if the anglosphere really does have its shit under control

why are the french so easily triggered and offended?

We care deeply about things unlike sociopathic anglos

The only plus side of living in a gentrified foreign area is low cost of rent, everything else is SHIT

nah you are a bunch of pretentious cunts.

atleast here we don't pretend to be bigger or better than what we are, unlike fucking french having to glorify their culture all the time. french canadians are cool though and have an anglo mentality.

Bullshit, youre all cigarettes and ultra-chic apathy. Known for your laissez-faire stoic acceptance of tragedy.

Kinda like latin Slavs.

Kinda like Romanians.

Thats it, the French are really Romanian.

whatever, i never understood this meme t b h

Romanians are stoic and apathetic ?
I thought they were all about heart tearing emotional lai lai lai lai gypsy songs