familytreedna.com/public/Vainakh/default.aspx?section=yresults
familytreedna.com/public/chechen-noahcho/default.aspx?section=yresults
familytreedna.com/public/Ingush/default.aspx?section=yresults
familytreedna.com/public/nakhdna/default.aspx?section=yresults
familytreedna.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechens#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossetians#Prehistory_.28Early_Alans.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you forgot to include Crimea, abkazia and south ossetia on your map :^)

Nothing interesting, Georgians drinking beer and wine, hating putin and preparing for future battle with independent Chechen kingdom of Ichkeria

Goats are being fucked by apes

Murica.

they play rugby
same with Romania

Wait, Georgians buddy up with fucking Chechens?
I hate Georgians now

Who cares if a fucking Burger hates his country. The whole world hates you and deservedly so.

They basically tried to do the same as the Baltic states and failed.
Now they're stuck with ruined relations to Russia and without any Western support to show for it.

My guess is they will get a pro-Russian leader at some point in the future since it is basically the only option they have if they don't want to get into another conflict with Russia and lose even more territory.

No we don't

>Wait, Georgians buddy up with fucking Chechens?
Georgians have no real friends. They always buddy up with those who are the enemies of their enemies. In reality Georgians hate Chechens and all other Caucasians. They stab you in the back as soon as they get the opportunity to do so.
Now they got beef with Russia so they buddy up with hohols and Chechens.. meanwhile they back-stabbingly tried to get rid of Ossetians and also Abkhazians, whose land they stole without even fighting for it.

Just because you know shit about your country and history doesn't mean that every Georgian is like you. Chechens and Georgians see themselves as Caucasian brothers

>Chechens and Georgians see themselves as Caucasian brothers
top kek.. Georgians are gipsies

>Georgians have no real friends
there are no friends in politics
>They always buddy up with those who are the enemies of their enemies
rule #1 in politics, old as dust
>back-stabbingly tried to get rid of Ossetians and also Abkhazians, whose land they stole without even fighting for it
consider a suicide, you're wasting oxygen.

In nearly every Russo-Georgian war since 1990, Chechen fought against Georgia. So keep these fairy tales for yourself

>there are no friends in politics
Yea maybe for you, because you're basically Georgian speaking Armenians.
>rule #1 in politics, old as dust
didn't work out well for you, did it?
>consider a suicide, you're wasting oxygen.
fucking qartuli gipsy

>Georgian speaking Armenians
That's a non-argument bro. You might as well be considered Lithuanian speaking Polish then

You're a Serbian speaking Austrian

Russian diaspora member, aren't you?
you must be really naive to believe, that there are friends and enemies in politics. Everyone with IQ more than a brick understands that and it is one of the cornerstones in international relationships since immemorial.

>tfw I will never be an irrelevant eastern euro country arguing against other irrelevant eastern euro countries

;_;

Don't give a flying fuck about that, it's just sad you get so worked up over fucking Georgia which is absolutely irrelevant to your country

t. Milos Kitiashvili

> What happens here?
This.
youtube.com/watch?v=yMCJEy92V9g

>gagazagamax tsamurugi mugi ruri
fucking klingon speaking qartuliwhores

dick cheese posters

Is that Georgian?

Wtf, it sounds like Hebrew to me.

that's because they're a mix between Armenians, Gipsies and Khazar Jews

You're all Armenians. The focking lot of ye. All you Euromutt bastards are our sons as well. Descendants of the big Armenian cock.

Dont be so rude.
So much envy to sustainable country, much more developed in cultural way than all of their neighbours. Then I listen to armenian or azeri or circassian, north caucasian songs or dances, all i can do is vomit, but Georgia is something different. It is sad that georgians have to be enemies to us youtu.be/uLnVEjgI0lQ

They are the enemies to Abkhazians and that's why they are to us.

t. Ivan Dzhugashvili ..

make georgia great again

Dzima, I'm surprised you have education in music.

Russia only eat pilmeni and drink cologne, no?

Burger being retarded as always without researching, Georgians and chechens lived in peace togheter until the russians divided theù

>In nearly every Russo-Georgian war since 1990, Chechen fought against Georgia. So keep these fairy tales for yourself

There were georgians fighting for russia in the first chechen war, there are georgians fighting in ukraine against ukraine, there are 2 types of chechens

Pro russian apes

and nationalists

please don't confuse these two

show me that same map drawn by a Cartographer in the past. Shit, you can't.. You know why? because these borders are fantasy top kek
>Georgians and chechens lived in peace togheter until the russians divided theù
hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. brace yourselves. durdzuketia memes incoming

mountains, unhealty food , wine and drifters

Fuck off nigger, they even fought off iranic horders, mongols etc together, you russian scum always dividing us

> Pro russian apes
> and nationalists
it's as if you're implying the anti-russian chechens are better, when the fact the opposite is true. anti-russian chechens are just as uncivilized, but also much more likely to blow up on you, whether you live in Russia, Europe, United States, or Middle East

>żmudzin talking about stabbing in the back
topkek

durdzuketia is a fairy tale. show me one historical map from the past that shows durdzuketia. chechens never consolidated in their past, they were never even mentioned before 1700/1800.
>they even fought off iranic horders, mongols etc together
Georgians didn't do shit. It were mainly tribes from the North Caucasus that fought them off.

Jeez, if there's anything worse than a qartuliwhore its a chechen sucking Georgian dick

>Kukliński takjubg about stabbing in the back
every time I think about Poland I get diarrhea. My body has developed an auto immune disease against the word Poland

Historical facts here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Dzurdzuketia

>> chechens never consolidated in their past

>The Chechens are one of the Vainakh peoples,[19] who have lived in the highlands of the North Caucasus region since prehistory. There is archeological evidence of historical continuity dating back since 3000 B.C

Your nigger race hadn't even evolved from mongolic and nigger blood when caucasians were living in peace together, kill yourself, ivan.

The inner arguement is ridiculous.

Why are you people talking allies?

Who gives a fuck? At the end of the day you ask the Georgian who he loves the most, he'll say the Georgian. Ask the Russian the same thing and he will respond identically.

Then you get to the core and find out asides from close family members, that person doesn't even like some of his own people.

Instead of teaming up, because you are all retards alike on this board, you shun each other away.

And that's what makes everyone here autistic.

>Wikipedia
and no source was given. Why can't you show me a historical map drawn by a cartographer from the past?

>only source in the article is from a Mongol who wrote a book about Chechens
top kek. You are Khazars

t. vladimiras polanskas

atleast i gave you authentic sources while you're just shitposting on here, fuck off liar

meant for

Is that butthurt diaspora thread again between chechens and ossetians who believe their stupid tribe is more relevant than each other? Forget it, you just Russia. You will be assimilated in my lifetime. Sooner Baltics will be oblasts too, so be carefull

It sound like a serious health problem. Better go to doctor my friend.

This man right. And Russians are Armenian sons. You are all Armenian sons after Armenian sex beautiful lady.

>atleast i gave you authentic sources
>Wikipedia articles that only quotes from a "handbook" written by someone with the name of "Jamoukha".

Why can't you show me a single real historical map with "Dzurdzuketia" on it? That's right, because it's a fairy tale. You were never even mentioned in European sources nor in Russian sources before 1700.
at least Ossetians amd Samaritans were mentioned in early history and actually on historical maps while Chechens were never even mentioned. Chechens are Khazars.

You should focus on fixing your own country's corruption and that money grabbing bald manlet you call a president,

I meant Sarmatians

Non-Caucasian Khazar

For that map autists in General
Map of Russia and surrounding states commissioned by Feodor II of Russia
bottom text (with red borders) reads "Iveria sive Grusinæ Imperium" i.e. Iberia or the Empire of Georgia.

>at least Ossetians amd Samaritans were mentioned in early history and actually on historical maps.

drown yourself

> Chechens are Khazars.
what the fuck are you even talking about you ape
Ossetians are an iranic horde whom was allowed to stay in the caucasus by the Georgian Kingdom, i already told you there is autenthic evidence dating back to 3000 B.C that proves our ancient presence there, at that time your little nigger proto race was still evolving from iran, also stop copying our culture you hairy ape

kek . lmao where is "durdzuketia " in this?

Saqartvelo, I...

gerogians should hate and want to genocide chechens for being muslim autists 2bh

Shoo shoo gypsy, no one invited your aids infested nigger hole here

i will kill you

Isn't it "Grufinæ"?

I'm still waiting for a map with "durdzuketia" on it you Khazar.

What's so bad about Khazar? I would prefer to be khazar than chechen.

no, its Grusinæ. that letter stands for "s"

"sive" also looks like "five", but its actually the former (Latin for "or")

Still trying to find anything about "durdzuketia" or chechens

reminder that chechens are nomad khazars to immigrated to the Caucasus

>reminder that chechens are nomad khazars to immigrated to the Caucasus

3000 B.C

B
C

wow man.. looking bad for you. Only tribes I can find on old maps are georgians, sarmatians/alans, cherkesian tribes and avars

durdzuketia confirmed for meme

hello, where is proof

Also:

Georgians - Haplogroup G
Ossetes - Haplogroup G
Abkhazes - Haplogroup G
Cherkesians - Haplogroup G
Chechens - Haplogroup J

hahahahahahahahah wtf

>s, sarmatians/alans, cherkesian tribes and avars

They are all migrants from persian peninsula and not native to the caucasus only chechens georgians and circassians are

now hang yourself

The Chechens are one of the Vainakh peoples,[19] who have lived in the highlands of the North Caucasus region since prehistory. There is archeological evidence of historical continuity dating back since 3000 B.C.[20]

>Chechens - Haplogroup J

[citation needed]
also where is all this butthurt coming from? did a chechen fuck your wife or something.?

>Armenia's been in every map posted

Olddogfeels.jpg

lmao they're almost all J. Immigrants from the South top kek
familytreedna.com/public...ction=yresults

all Caucasus ppls have G except for chechens

sorry, wrong links
familytreedna.com/public/Vainakh/default.aspx?section=yresults
familytreedna.com/public/chechen-noahcho/default.aspx?section=yresults
familytreedna.com/public/Ingush/default.aspx?section=yresults
familytreedna.com/public/nakhdna/default.aspx?section=yresults

You're basically semites

>mfw Chechens realize they're not Caucasians

>familytreedna.com

That's because chechens and ingush are NAKH and the OTHERS ARENT you dumb sheep fucker, why don't you fuck off you hairy ape, this isn't how you talk to your white overlords

Holy fuck your either trolling or a self hating nigger, no YOU aren't native to caucasus and you've NEVER been you're an iranic son of a bitch whom got to stay by the georgian kingdom not so long ago, you're literally a gypsy, please hang yourself troll

Are you ok, bud? Did an American bad touch you?

>denying science

>Ossetes
>mentioned on ancient maps
>Caucasus G genetics
>borrowed language

>Chechens
>never mentioned on any maps or historical documents
>Semitic J DNA
>weird Hurro-Urartian language (which actually comes from the mesopotamian region)

Chechens confirmed for non-Caucasian immigrants from mesopotamia. Please make some place for native G's

>ossetians

>iranic shitskins

Your argument is invalid, go back to iran, nigger

>Ossetes are Georgians or Kabards

You literally just posted your own Haplogroups which shows g2a1 ( iranic ) now fuck off retard

Drinking, laid back people, overrated but still OK food, outstanding wine, mountains, rusophobia (relatable), unashamedly religious/traditional society.

Even if Ossetes were Iranic shitskins.. better than being a semitic J2 shitskin ahahahahahah top kek lmao. Look around you, Gruzins G, Ossetes G, Abkhazes G, Cherkezians G.. even Armenians have some G. And then you come with this Semitic shit gene hahahahahahahha

k senpai, whatever you say, keep telling that to yourself if it makes you feel better

Sounds cozy tbqh

Yeah to visit maybe

>Chechens getting btfo

Sounds fantastic

I literally disproved every single one of your shitpost with authentic facts but you still kept posting your same invalid sources and bullshit accusations, now go drown yourself, shitskin

>I literally disproved every single one of your shitpost with authentic facts
lmao what? You've sent me a shady Wikipedia article that only quotes some Mongol author. And still I haven't recieved a single ancient map mentioning Nakhs, Durzuks, Memuks or whatever the fuck you want to call yourselves.
You are as Caucasian as Albanians are illyrian lmao

>lmao what? You've sent me a shady Wikipedia article that only quotes some Mongol author. And still I haven't recieved a single ancient map mentioning Nakhs, Durzuks, Memuks or whatever the fuck you want to call yourselves.
You are as Caucasian as Albanians are illyrian lmao

Are there any Circassians left? Such a tragedy.

Fuck off Armenian gypsy nigger. You're not even Caucasian.
All real Caucasians like Georgians, from South to North.
t. Laz

>The Chechens are one of the Vainakh peoples,[19] who are descendants of the Khazars and migrated to the North Caucasus during the 7th century.[20]
lmao en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechens#History

How about that?

What a low life retard you are LMAO

What? It's an "authentic source".

I don't even know why i'm wasting my time and energy on such imbécile like you, whatever you say, brown man.

Mr.J .. please call me Lord.G

I don't think you understand what you are talking about, neither regarding the Nakh people nor genetics of Caucasians.
What ethnicity are you? If you want to discuss this topic, discuss it with me.

I can edit too you know, nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossetians#Prehistory_.28Early_Alans.29