What is your opinion on band shirts?

What is your opinion on band shirts?

Pic related is the only socially acceptable one, IMO.

Other urls found in this thread:

nightchannels.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They all reek of posturing and commoditization. Would never own or wear one.

band shirts are cringe

please never wear one if youre over 16

Seriously, I saw a group of people and their gfs and a few of them were wearing band shirts. How could all those people not know everyone's laughing at them? Like honestly I don't get how those fucking repulsive aspies even have the fucking audacity to meet with their retarded friends outside in fucking public.

band shirts are fine, only if you actively listen to the band and consider yourself a fan. sick of twelvies wearing rolling stones/nirvana/ramones/GNR and not even knowing they are bands.

i mostly own band shirts, and i have other clothes for formal events, but bands shirts most of the time. simple, cheap, comfortable and mostly to help the bands financially so they can release more music.

also band shirts should almost exclusively come in black.

who gives a fuck about public image.

ow the egg

I don't own any band-shirts but I don't see any problem with people wearing them so long as you're not a 46 year old wearing a Limp Bizkit shirt or something similarly adolescent

Reminder:
nightchannels.com/

bandshirts shouldnt exist out of the metal scene.

>only metalfags are allowed to wear kiddie shirts cause nobody respects them as adults anyway
nice one bruh

10/10

If there is a socially acceptable band shirt to wear in public, it wouldn't be The Fall mixed with Joy Division.

As long as they aren't overkill. If I bought one it would only have a small graphic and no band name or anything

thats not very interesting, you may aswell buy skate and surf clothes.

>wearing clothes
>not going out nude
fuck so many plastic people posting these days

I've already been busted once and got damn lucky they didn't slap with a felony.

imo they are whole lotta better than sex pistols

nice one

I wear a The Smiths shirt thats gotten compliments

sheeit g, you stole my joke. nice one.

b-but what about this one

The most patrician band shirts... I want that Spacemen 3 one