I really hate latinos

I really hate latinos.

Why? You don't even have to deal with any.

I hate their accent and special little snowflake status and shitty culture that they pretend to have also they have a massive inferiority complex.

wtf i hate straya now

>special little snowflake status
>they have a massive inferiority complex.
the fuck you talking about

Me too!

Let's be friends.

>shitty culture that they pretend to hav

Latin Anericas has about 2 centuries worth of culture more than Australia. You guys are just yanks with kangaroos.

Me too!!

Let's be friends

>special little snowflake status

Kys

You hate them? Try being a First World nation that borders Mexico, where all the filthy manlet Latinos from there and Central America try to illegally sneak into your country and demand welfare. Schools, prisons, emergency rooms, DMVs, etc. in the southwest are flooded with these can't-speak-English fucks.

>their accent
>implying our accent is remotely comparable to, say, chilean accent

>little snowflake status and shitty culture they pretend to have
>inferiority complex
what are you on about
My town was founded in 1680 you retard you're literal brits in a desert, we have a more unique culture than 'LEL VEGEMITE 'N BEER MOIT'

why the hate

you hate people like this

I just said it's different, not that your accent is bad m80

why

you speak way too fast and use way too much slang

>mugshot

thats where they belong

CHI

i was kind of rude though Australia has unique culture as well (bush Australia mostly), and it's a lovely place, but you bought the 'latino = mexican' meme when it's nothing like that. Countries like Perú have thousands of years of history, and our young countries have like five centuries of history as well

>you're literal brits in a desert
Exactly. There is no greater honour in the world than being Anglo. Life as you know it was created by Anglos you spic fuck

the subject was 'unique culture' you muslim ridden cunt
Society as we know it was created by people australians currently call 'wogs' in a derogatory way. You had little to no influence in my continent.

Realtalk now, how should I better cultivate and develop my inner Puerto Rican /latino/?

So do I, more than you can imagine.

They are dirty people

Exactly, 'unique'. That's all you have you fucking mutt. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your shitty culture and guess what? They never will.

but he's right

true but that brit is memeing you
>You had little to no influence in my continent.

the UK actually had a lot of power in south america, at least here (inb4 faklands)

>eats poop for breakfast
>calls someone else dirty

:(

When I was in Texas they were without a doubt the most annoying people. Went to a theme park for a day and everyone was alright apart from the Hispanic kids who acted like fucking animals and their parents did nothing to stop them.

>>eats poop for breakfast
>>calls someone else dirty
¿What?

I had French baguette + Italian salami for breakfast you inbred

I just think they look ugly jesus christ what is wrong with them oh my giddy aunt their skin color is like the worst hue of brown there is they literary look like diarrhea how can you even live looking at like your ugly ass hands every day or something fucking hell they are ugly

kids always act like animals, actually anglo children act worst becuase their parents treat them like special snowflakes

I love how my huge brown dick makes you rage.
Keep em coming proxyfag

>saying something completely irrelevant to the subject
aight Omar just remember Rotherham when you RP as the british empire. You're rotting from the inside and the only kind of brit that would tolerate this is your generation. Disgusting and sad really

Yeah, they had power obviously, they were once the greatest and a simple diplomat created us as a country, but I meant influence in our society.

Well I only have my experience to draw on but a bunch of Anglo kids were arguing, one got pushed into me and they all apologized.

Meanwhile the Hispanic kids I was next to on another ride were spitting off it onto people waiting in the line doing that retarded EHJEJEJE laugh.

I'll have to go again and meet more people to get a final judgement I guess.

At least Anglos usually only act like shits when they're drunk.

>saying something completely irrelevant to the subject
Speak for yourself, lad. Anyway, nobody gives a shit about your savage culture lmao
>but I meant influence in our society
What's the name of your language you're speaking?

yeah keep harbouring hate toward australia by memeing ppl you don't ever have to deal with let alone hate

>spitting off it onto people waiting in the line doing that retarded EHJEJEJE laugh.

Nigger do you think that that's how the average spic behaves?? Seriously kill yourself

Dont worry friend, I still like Australia. You guys have the best accents, and Steve Irwin will always be someone to look up to.

suck my dick fuckin anglo, you and your bitch queen

hahahahahah nice joke mate