The greatest jazz musician of all-time is white

>the greatest jazz musician of all-time is white
>the greatest rock musician of all-time is white
>the greatest rapper of all-time is white
How do blacks deal with placing second to whites in their own genre?

They're just cucks desu. It's how they got enslaved n shit

As far as Piano goes I would agree with you.

You are definitely wrong about rapper though.

>bill evans
Top meme

who?

>woops

Bach

Who?
I can accept rock and jazz, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong there

Literally who

>generic hard bop is now considered "good"
Nice one laddy

Tommy Iommi

some obscure dude, he only played on more than a thousand of records, with some aming the most acclaimed nowadays as well as in their times
no wonder you don't know him, this guy is just trying to be pretentious by namedropping under the radar shit

>being this obsessed with black dick

Not OP but Eminem is objectively the greatest rapper of all time Like if you really look at it objectively and not based on whether you like something else better.

How do you look at it objectively? What are the objective facts?

That girl has some hairy arms

record sales, public exposure, cultural influence.

You're gross

Such as?

Subquestion: how do these objectively make him the greatest rapper of all time?

>Now you get to watch her leave out the window
>Guess that's why they call it window pane

>And love is evil; spell it backwards, I’ll show ya

mmhm, sure

>He's the most popular therefore he's gotta be good!

Kill yourself. You're so underaged it hurts.

>MY OPINIONS ARE OBJECTIVE BECAUSE... UUUUHHHHHHHH.. BECAUSE I S-SAY SO! YEAH! GAY LORD!!!!!!

Pack up boys, nothing to see here other than summer

>I don't like him therefore he's gotta be bad
pathetic autist without any clue of how little his personal opinion matters, regardless of how much he spouts it on a burmese knitting forum
listen bitch-ass nigga I already posted the objective measurements in which Eminem wins completely. I don't even like Eminem, I'm just apparently a lot smarter and more sensible than you.

why are certain white people so beggy like op?

>I already posted the objective measurements in which Eminem wins completely
Are you going to answer me?

>bitch-ass nigga
>i don't even like eminem i swear h-hah-ha
>i'm just s-smarter than you
Jesus christ I'm laughing so hard I can't even formulate a proper insult.

Such as the three fuckin measurements I just posted. He sold more records, he's gotten way more public hype than any other rapper, even counting Kanye West whose only strength is media hype, and the cultural influence is undeniable
don't worry you wouldn't be able to formulate anything anyway, with your retard brain

Those aren't the actual measurements for those, though. I'd like actual objective facts. ie what are those record sales, exactly how much exposure etc. as well as indicating clearly how he is above all others.

Also, subquestion?

>He sold more records
>He's gotten more public hype than any other rapper
>the cultural influence is undeniable
Please point out where you posted proof that any of these statements are truth.

google it your own damn selves I aint here to spoonfeed you facts anyone who spent more than 3 minutes looking into this basic shit would know. Bottom bitch death grips fans baka

I'm googling it but finding nothing. Especially cultural influence.

And seriously could you please answer that subquestion?

>please give us objective information to prove your statement
>s-s-search i-it u-up yours-selves y-you damn s-spoonfeeds!
Oh well, we all knew it was going to come to this

He played on Kind of Blue right?

>the greatest jazz musician of all-time is white
No.
Yes.
Fuck no.

Fucking Sun Ra or Thelonius Monk is way better than Bill Evans m8, and also Herbie Hancock

Why are we specifying greatest rapper?
Why not say hip-hop musician?

because fascism is the purest form of laziness. these people are the most vapid losers on the planet and have literally nothing to be proud of in their lives other than the fact that they were born a certain race. they try so hard to make a big deal out of it in order to feel relevant because they have no other redeeming characteristics and know it.

i'm -friends- with one person irl that's both an alt-rightist and a neo-nazi and he is one of the most worthless and egocentric individuals i have ever come across. everything he does ties into Sup Forums in some way or another because his entire mindset is essentially "i'm white therefore i'm winning by default sucks to be black or brown or yellow lmao" despite the fact that he personally contributes literally nothing to the 'statistics' that he's so quick to brandish in order to affirm that caucasians are, indeed, 'superior'. i have more disdain for this man than any black person that has done me wrong and if i told him this i'd be chalked up as a cuck and my arguments would be ignored.

for the record i was offered a semi-full ride to NYU and ended up taking a much smaller scholarship to UChicago over it, if i mentioned to him that it was because i'm a hardworking individual and not because i'm white he'd laugh and look for some way to tie my merits to the color of my skin because 'white people are just better, man'