What does Sup Forums think of Manila...

What does Sup Forums think of Manila, the largest city in the Philippines and one of the biggest megacities in the world, with an estimated 25 million people living in the region?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmXdPRzXODg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S

Sillypenis

In Manila, space is at a premium, leading to the development of shanty-towns in lagoons and other less-desirable areas.

the most powerful race in the world has no need for brick and mortar housing

How ironic.

what do you know, Americans are the most powerful race too

i never understood the need to live in a shack in the middle of the city if you can build decent house few km away from it

Manila is PACKED. All the land is basically taken. Poor people can't afford it.

should probably stop breeding then

The Tokyo/Yokohama megacity is bigger fuck you

Shithole.

Truth but rude expression!

Would literally have to pay me to go.
Not saying a lot, but i would have to turn a DECENT profit by going.

Y U C K

Bigger=better, davido-kun?

Metro Manila was a mistake.

ITS

THE

NUTSHACK

Why don't asian women respect themselves? Whoring themselves out for white guys, so sad. Hope the government destroys this entire industry, I don't why it was allowed to flourish

Was there once. It basically looks and feels like Athen in Greece

Shithole. Great place for all the whoremongers to go and hopefully get be cardboarded.

sounds like a good place for nuclear weapon testing

Seems interesting enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=YmXdPRzXODg

Because sex tourism is a significant part of Philippines' economy. Not even kidding, the state almost has to encourage it.

i can see my house

>liking megacities

They're a huge problem, that will bring enourmous consequences to its massive population. I can't reiterate more how big this is to your country. An immense space, void of large natural spaces and extorting a tremendous toil on the fragile ecosystem. This will only lead to a hefty 'bad inheritance' for the next generations - and let's hope they're willing to fix such humongous problem.

Megacities are a gigantic error!

I'd say it's better to fuck up the ecosystem heavily in a limited area than fucking it up moderately over a wide area.

Stop in Makati before taking plane to somewhere less shitty

Why manila posters still posts on Sup Forums
Hasn't duterte gunned down all of you yet?

He does it slowly m8. But desu, he can do whatever he wants right now. International organizations are just paperweights without any real power.

I love how it's located so far away from where I am

Funny thing, there are some kind of yellow big envelope here known as "Manila envelope". It's cheap and used for almost anything

look who's talking