Musicians have no right to be depressed

Boo fucking hoo. It must be so difficult crying into your millions.

Money does not equate happiness though. And 99.9% of musicians are poor.

>implying Ian Curtis had millions

(You)

oh my fucking god, he's so fucking cute. i want his dick so fucking bad.

Will, please, we know it's you

I mean Curtis was pretty sick. Also was he rich? I was under the impression Joy Division became famous posthumously

Too bad Ian C was broke as a motherfucker.

True, it was only after the fact.

You're correct, the dude had epilepsy, spazzing out in front of crowds and was in the process of divorce

but most musicians are poor as shit OP
dümb thread

>I understand how neither depression nor the music business work

>millions

Frankly I think the other members peer pressured Ian into committing suicide so they could make millions.

Stephen Morris even said "I didn't think he'd actually go through with it" call 911

Fantastic argument, jackass

/thread

>being an autist
>knowing this little about the music industry

not /thread.

OP is onto something.

I'm so sick of untalented artists becoming hot shit all because they commit suicide. What is that teaching the future generations. Are kids gonna grow up listening to Joy Division thinking "God, if I commit suicide then I know my life is a success". Well I, for one, think encouraging people to commit suicide is beyond disgusting. The fact that niggers like you totally disregard OP's point of view is evidence of how oblivious you are. You are a total fucking waste of air on this planet. Please, for the love of fucking god/buddha/allah/thefuckingspaghettimonster, please kill yourself.

it's le funny becaz you say "Well I, for one, think encouraging people to commit suicide is beyond disgusting." and then kill urself, is like an irony meme. also the word niggers is really funy becaus you don't sey it in real life

unironically kill yourself

Hi op

You're fucking stupid and this reply was the dumbest shit I've read all day.
Kill yourself

underrated post

LOL most artists live in poverty faggot
sucks but trrue

normally he seems disgusting but that's a pretty cute pic

>emotional issues are solved through money
I'll actually suggest that having access to lots of disposable income is probably a good way to exacerbate whatever problems you have since you can always pick an easy solution that in retrospect makes whatever you're going through even worse

And don't forget all of the parasites that will clamour around you

Yeah but if you were anywhere near Tony Wilson it was all going on his night club

hehe

YOU HAVE NO

they were just too young and stupid to realise how serious the problem was. I think they probably ignored their better judgement because they were too busy having fun. You have to remember, they were so young and on the verge of becoming the biggest thing ever. They didn't want to face reality. Sure, they all have money now but it's going to haunt them all forever. Plus, they didn't all make as much money as you think since most of the New Order money was sunk into the Hacienda. Hooky is broke as fuck.

>having money means you´re forever happy
user you don´t understand.

OP implied Curtis had millions, which he didn't so straight away OP isn't "onto something"

In the end, even Tony wanted to stop sinking money into the club. It was Rob Gretton and Hooky that held on to the end

Sup Forums are eating this shit up good job Op

>implying Sup Forums is capable of talking about anything other than Suicide Squad

>never saw a penny
What???

I thought Hook was all up for the court case

Depression isn't about what you have, it's about your perception you tard

What exactly are you referring to

DRINK

Well, that Peter Hook was dead pissed off when he found out all New Orders money was being chucked on flashing traffic cones in a Manchester warehouse

am I wrong???

he looks like he is an aspie

You do too Montie

Watch Control 2007