Country with sluttiest women and why do turkish girls suddenly turn into whores when they go abroad

country with sluttiest women and why do turkish girls suddenly turn into whores when they go abroad

BIG WHITE COCK

Sexual repression in a society can make some of the sluttiest people when it's removed.

The more you repress them the harder they will lash out as soon as you're not looking
Then again if you don't repress them they'll also be sluts anyways

There's really no winning here t b h

all women are whores, they just wait for the environment to support that

This 2bh

go to r9k you faggots

Turkish women don't really turn to whores here, so it's not true. From my experience.

Some Moroccan women do. But not a lot.

as a diaspora Turk, in high school when a Turkish girl came here she was shy as fuck and didn't want to talk to anyone (mostly cause she didn't know English, but she didn't even want to talk to me in Turkish lol) and high school is the time where most girls are sluts so idk what you're on about mate

Erasmus t*rkettes and iranians are the sluttiest 2bh, I think it's because they can enjoy the western cock without being hanged or beheaded or whatever the punishment for having sex is in their home countries.

Travis here gets it

t. Muhammad

Friend got a blowjob from a Turkish girl while driving Uber.

That's about all I've heard.

post the Turkish girl who cucked her Turk bf by fucking a Finnish user

Didn't even have to look at OP's flag

>Implying they're only sluts abroad.

I've been to Turkey, they're just sluts all the time, like any other women.

Fingered a Turkish girl outside Greggs in Warrington

I'm not. I'm just stating my experience from living in a city with many foreigners all my life.

>sexual repression creates sluts
>sexual liberation creates sluts

WHICH IS IT?

Women are prone to becoming sluts