Percentage of people living in the capital

Percentage of people living in the capital

Interesting
France is not as centralised as I thought

If you're above 30 then you're a fucking city-state.

>France is not as centralised as I thought
Most of the power resides in Paris tho, and the legend takes in account the people living inside Paris itself (something like 2M people), but in reality 12M people live in the Paris area.

how many actual people left there?

It's wrong, there is 12 millions people in the Paris urban area.

>Luxembourg
>Only 21,7 %
I call bullshit

>Greek population: 11 Million
>population of Athens: 3.7 Million
>5.8%

what a shit map.

Who /comfysmallcapital/ here?

here

Frankly I'm very surprised San Marino is one of the low ones.

fuck London
fuck Dublin

here

This is fucking wrong you moron

They use an administrative fractionating called "castello" (castle), and they have 9.

Copenhagen is more like 20% of our population

Here.
Except it's shit and overrun by shitskins

>Denmark's population : 5.000.000
>Copenhagen's population: 500.000

literally ten percent my dudes

>Andorra, Lichtenstein, and San Marino aren't 100%
what the fuck

here

That's Athens metro area. The city is actually pretty small in its limits. Similar to Paris and Ile de France or whatever it's called

I'm pretty sure that doesn't include the surrounding metropolitan areas, which is kind of pointless.

What a nice map showing that different countries define the immediate metro vs greater city area differently.

Unfortunately because it shows this it nullifies the way OP is trying to display it.

non-capitals are boring

Copenhagens pop. is over 1.000.000

Andorra is bigger than Malta, my friend.

>inverted color scale

>retards confusing metropolitan area with the actual city
Remember this thread the next time someone on Sup Forums tries to debate you on anything.

Metropolitan areas are a joke. But cities have clearly defined borders.

i think it's better to compare metropolitan areas when comparing with other countries to be honest. otherwise arbitrary areas of administration show a very different picture of the "true" population.

In reality France should be around 20 % same for the UK.

I agree, but when OP clearly states that the populations are about the city proper it's not about what makes more sense to talk about but that people are failing basic reading comprehension.

How would you universally define metropolitan areas?
Nigger slums made out of stolen tents on empty fields next to Paris are not part of the actual city t.b.h.

fair enough

an urban which is economically integrated. the specifics wouldn't matter too much if you used the same definition to calculate each metropolitan area.