For fuck sake... how do you come back from this?

For fuck sake... how do you come back from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cute ass
Why are you talking to a lady like this OP?

Swans, Death Grips, the list goes on....

Because it's so blatantly fake

youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A

obviously

You already fucked up. I literally never talk to girls about their music taste unless I know they are into decent shit. Because 99% of the time girls listen to /garbage/. I would be a virgin like most of the posters on this board if I actually asked every girl what musical tastes they have.

I'm sorry about that, it's how I talk to girls I'm grooming to fuck, I didn't intend on anyone else seeing this.

It's not

Starting to think this, she's 6 years younger than me too so I knew it was going to fuck things up even as I typed it.

Either she's a teenager too young to consider, or she's a girl who chooses to ignore deep introspection because of a lack of stable relationships with authority figures growing up leading to a lack of self-worth. She listens to basic music for basic feels because people who emotionally shelter themselves pretty much always do.

The long-short of it is that she's probably great in bed, but she will fuck you up mentally if you try to stay with her.

>grooming to fuck
>6 years younger than me
user that's creepy as fuck

>It's not
Well I'm convinced

Confirmed creep. You really should try to meet women that are more your age.

Your loss, you would probably enjoy this thread you chose to enter more if you were so skeptical

That is creepy, shes 19 and I'm 25, it fits in my 1/2 age + 7 so it's cool

>twenty one pilots
patrician

>why can't you just blindly accept my bullshit thread? do you just not like fun?

"Excrement".

>eminem
patrician

>didn't intend on anyone else seeing this
>posts it on Sup Forums
>grooming
OP pls

>That is creepy, shes 19 and I'm 25, it fits in my 1/2 age + 7 so it's cool
to be honest in some cases it's still creepy. It really depends on her an your attitude.

ANd also, maybe most of all
>caring about a girls taste in music

These threads are always shit OP, stop being an attention slut. They are literally just an ego boost. The only time threads like this are acceptable is when you get laughed at for your your more obscure tastes, and even then it's somewhat egotistical.

Reconsider your attitude

tell her gg allin is like 21 pilots for old people like you

>So what music does your cute ass get into?
is this actually how normies talk jfc

My girlfriend likes Radiohead and Death Grips.
She's a real girl.
She exists

I am the 1%

checked

>cute ass

Desu those curls are magnificent

Yeah maybe you're the 1% if you live in some shitty flyover state with 3 girls who like death grips

> r9k

It's just as rare to find guys with good tastes. My gf got me into industrial, post punk, slowcore, shoegaze, ambient.

Stop being so sheltered you special snowflake

yeah i'm jelly. hair color's really well done too

thats basic as fuck. tell her to develop her tastes. is she 15

Femanon here, that girl is trash for sure.

hurr durr im not like other girls

>music is for gays and women
>so you dtf or what
Then send that bitch a smiley face.

Introduce her to better music f a m that's what i did with my exgf. Don't force it though

No no no even you're doing it wrong dude. You gotta go with whatever they say, and use your own superior music knowledge to recommend shit that you KNOW they will like.

Like this situation. She's saying she likes Eminem, so tell her to listen to Tyler The Creator or some shit. She likes Three Days Grace, so show her Breaking Benjamin. She's gonna be even MORE up on your dick then she would've been before.

Trust this man, I hit the 12 kill mark last week, and I'm 18

So we're just going to let a six year difference slide? That's two very different age demographics. This is fucked up.
I'm not the only one hung up on this, am I?

>grooming to fuck
>six years younger

When you are not underage you will understand.

24 - 6 = 18. No big fucking deal.

if she's legally an adult why would you care

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming

get out of here you diddler

london

Yeah? Bet a lot of you anons have dads a decade older than your moms. Why? Because he banged your mom when she didn't know better.

Yes

hundreds of girls with superior taste to hers in NYC and any liberal arts college

Why are you trying to bond with a woman on music. What do you listen to Modest Mouse or something?

he types like a nigger i bet he likes meme rap