You wake up in warsaw, poland

>you wake up in warsaw, poland
wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

see war

go to work

emigrate to the UK

brush my teeth

I'll probably get beaten up for "looking like an arab"

Probably go buy a coat because I don't to die of hypothermia

Sign the Warsaw Pact

I wish we had skyline like that

Yeah, looks dirtier than on the photo.
But be quiet.

feel good

workout, eat, go to (remote) work, go to park, meet qt gf, go for coffee, have sex, feel good

its not about that, just half of these aren't even built

That's wrong.
(shut the fuck up)

Pay back EU monies, Polan, and stop acting like you're the big shit like Americans just because you've build a few fancy tall buildings.

Thank god

kill myself

We're constantly paying back them, we lose the equivalent of 3% of GDP on average (we get 3% of GDP on average, we lose 6% of GDP).

Find my pants and go to the train station. I have to work on Monday.

Warsaw is a multicultural city. I saw Muslims with rags and Africans there, treading along as happily as ever. The angry white supremacist meme is limited to certain areas and crowds I think.

holy moly is it 2020?

You actually believe you lose money to the EU? You can't be serious.

Yes, we do. We get around 3% of our GDP worth of donations and other privileges such as the EEC, but due to severe European taxation, tax harmonization, bureaucracy, tons of regulations and tariffs put on non-EU countries, we lose about 5% to 6% of our GDP.

>we get 3% of GDP on average, we lose 6% of GDP

sure you do

That counts contribution as in donations.

Plexit when?

Never, because we either we are in the EU and although we lose shit, we have access to the EEC, or we aren't in the EU and we don't have the access to the EEC at all, and that's a worse situation.
That's why Brexit was good for the UK. They'll have access to the EEC because their economy matters much, much more than ours and they won't be in the EU.

it was a direct reference to this theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert

You only count direct spending as a benefit but every number you could find as a cost. Really dishonest argument. Market access to the EU generates a huge benefit for all participants but needs the costs for harmonization to work.

Drink a quart of vodka and eat some potatoes for breakfast, then go to work.

invest in it

I was raised with Vietnameses, Arabs and Africans in my school in Warsaw, yes Warsaw is multicultural city

No. I count the amount of donations (it's really easy to find) and estimated profits from being in the EEC. It is a huge benefit for the EU member states, but it's a bigger loss.
BTW: All the facts I'm talking about weren't calculated by me. They were calculated by Patrick Messerlin, a French economist.

>move to Moldova
>buy organs and sell it to rich Gulf Arabs
>dosh