What are you think about the World after president Trump

What are you think about the World after president Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
yahoo.com/news/kellyanne-conway-clinton-indictment-claims-may-be-inaccurate-but-the-damage-is-done-193249003.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i liek trupm

Better than after Hillary Clinton and her war against Russia.

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

I would be looking forward to the inevitable Duerte v Trump fist fight

You people never learn.

Americans don't have democracy. The president is always rigged beforehand.

>What are you think
Maybe he should enact a law to teach better English in American schools.

not much different

hilarious that trump supporters think voting in a man versed in decades of corporate corruption will clean government

Countries will start following the US example and go back from free trade to tariffs and protectionism

NATO will mean nothing and Baltic states, Ukraine and the Balkans will return to Russian sphere of influence

He will not actually build a wall

peace

>What are you think about
That I'm beginning to understand why americans vote for him.

The meme, created by Russia, that refuses to die.

It has absolutely no basis in reality other than a butthurt Putin. He has already fired the first shot in cyberspace. He deserves a response, but Clinton won't.

I welcome our new master

You mean the world in which hell has frozen over?

we'll finally cast out the cancer the west has

if he wins the history books will mark this election as the beginning of the downfall of the US

anime will still be kill after tokyo 2020

honestly why would anyone give a flying fuck? memes aside, nobody's life is going to change much depending on if hitlery or trump wins

fuck you kraut. this is the third time in a row we ought to have exterminated you

Are people around the world really still at this level of delusion? He is outperforming Clinton in swing states and very well could pull this off

I will dance on the ashes of his presidency after he is convicted of racketeering and attempted rape. The trials are next year. He is going to prison. I have a bottle of champaign ready.

All hail president Pence.

>All hail president Pence.
got to hand it to you, have never heard that angle before

That you have hyped yourselves into loathing Hillary and considering Trump's defeat unbearable is only going to make this whole thing sweeter

It would be bad for America
But it might be good for EU and the rest of world
After all, Americaninterventionism hasn't been exactly a blessing in the last few years

Get a grip you butthurt spic. I'm not even a Trump supporter, I'm telling you that it's a close race at this point and he has a solid chance of winning right now.

This might have all been about Epstein getting caught, he knew it was only a matter of time before they came for him so the presidential bid was just an attempt to cast this whole thing as being about him facing political prosecution.

You gotta hand it to the man, a part of him knew going full biggot was going to let him earn the Republican nomination.

How I can't wait to bully Sup Forumsddit when he loses. It's gonna be fucking glorious, you delusional faggots will be even worse laughingstocks than the berniecucks.

SHUT IT DOWN

Look, the GOP never accepted the way Trump hijacker their party. They know that there are several criminal indictments and civil suits pending next year. Pence is their man. The need to rebuild the party, and sending Trump to prison will redeem themselves in the eyes of women, minorities, and conservatives. They will be seen as the party of laws, of reformers, and of anti-communists.

It's a win-win for them to send Trump to the White House, then to prison.

And I'm telling you is not, he's got a very narrow path to victory, it's not even going to come down to swing states but places which would have otherwise been Republican bastions. He can't pull it off without getting at least a couple of lean democrat states which he isn't going to get. It's over, it's just your media can't help themselves from making this a spectacle, plus the dems can't allow their base to get complacent.

The only thing Trump will succeed in is completely trashing Clinton's reputation before she even takes office. That and tea party obstructionists guarantee no effective government or change even if she had wanted to push in that direction. The status quo wins, as it always do, and the Republicans will have managed to screw their own base as they always have.

Didn't see her start any wars when she was head of foreign affairs

I doubt he will win, which is disappointing.

It's Putin. He's still butthurt about the whole "snub" thing as he appointed himself president again. A woman hurt his feelings.

He is such a little man.

libya

>completely trashing Clinton's reputation before she even takes office

For who, mongoloids who read therightstuff and browse Sup Forums? Any normal person realizes that 99% of the garbage out there in the MSM is just Trumplets trying to smear her and idiots making LARP threads on Sup Forums.

No sane person would vote for a man who brags about sexually assaulting women, has been linked to child sex rings, has gone bankrupt multiple times, and regularly says racist and sexist things.

hardly a war, did the coalition even send out foot soldiers?

Nah, a good portion of Trump voters are now emotionally invested even if they're not outright biggots or /pole dancers, she's going to face something like birtherism 2.0 with a good third of Americans invested in this narrative that she has no legitimacy and rigged the election, even from people claiming they oposed Trump but had to vote against her.

It's shit like yahoo.com/news/kellyanne-conway-clinton-indictment-claims-may-be-inaccurate-but-the-damage-is-done-193249003.html

He's still going to get the support of over 40% of voters whatever happens.

Our elections make me embarrassed to be american.

>Gore robbed
>historic Obama
>memefest of 2016

At least your elections are entertaining.

american society really starts to look like idiocracy, it's not even funny anymore

I would say the same thing about the people who've hyped themselves against Trump. They refuse to see any good in him as a candidate, and instead focus on his flaws to drown out the glaring flaws with their own candidate.

Except right wingers already have a history of this and fucking Trump is unironically campaigning on xenophobia and revanchism.

what is the good in him? hillary is shitty but there isn't a single thing that's redeeming about trump as far as being POTUS goes.

The best thing that could happen is trump wins and has a heart attack before ever ascending to the position and we get a pence administration

america collapses

>implying that's not the plan

It will be a Pence presidency. Betcha.

Holy fuck

Trump is doing it

>implying you have any idea what so ever who is going to win let alone what the outcome will be afterwards

Either way we're going to be seeing indictment and indictment until an impeachment.

Neither candidate will serve out their term. It will be Pence or Kaine.

I think maybe Japan should defend themselves. And yes, that includes with nukes.

I think Trump needs to build around Sup Forums to keep Sup Forums out

I wish Trump would annex Europe and make the countries American overseas territories for a couple years while he imprisons all the leftists and builds a wall in the Mediterranean and the border of turkey and then we'd have referendums if we want to join the US as states and everyone would vote yes and we'd have United States of America (and Europe).

But that's just my perfect dream world.

I only want Trump to ban anime desu

Trump watches anime desu

But it's coming out that Hillary could also possibly be linked to child sex rings. She's a globalist as well, which is not good.

There is not a single good candidate this year

He's a shittier version of Regan, meaning the world as a whole will be largely unchanged.

Donald Trump said nothing racist, you SJW braindead
being against illegals is not racism, it's respecting the LAW of any civilized country

keep believe on the Russian boogeyman buuuuuuuuu

First past the post is a retarded system.

this
any modern president\leader is just a talking head for masses

why are you so much butthurt to Trump?
do you plan to enter the USA illegally?

I just can't stand Hillary. Everytime I see her fake smile I just want to vomit. Trump has gone through so much shit this year, I would really grant him the presidency.