Do you guys think Kid A is about Autism?

Do you guys think Kid A is about Autism?

>Everything in its right place
Song about order. People with Autism like order.

>Kid A
"We've got heads on sticks, you've got ventriloquists"
People are putting words in his mouth and he feels the inability to speak or express himself.

>The National Anthem
"Everyone is so near" "Everyone's got the fear"
He feels like he's in a crowded place and he projects his social fear towards others.

>How to disappear completely
"This isn't happening" "i'm not here"
He feels overwhelmed by his surroundings and just wants to got to his happy place. To dissappear.

>In Limbo
He's living in a fantasy world. Don't bother him. He's created his own little world he can cope with.

>Idioteque
Just the title makes me think of a discoteque full of idiots.
The kind of place someone with ASD would loathe.

>Motion Picture soundtrack
He thinks you're crazy, maybe. He's detached from the world.
He thinks everyone is crazy. He realizes the world is not like in the movies and this makes him feel isolated.
He'll see you in the next life. He is waiting to be reborn in some way so he can see things in a different light. The way "normal" people see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But autistic kids don't suck lemons

In Rainbows is about learning to live with it as an adult, possibly undiagnosed.

I'm with you OP.

>People with Autism like order.

It's not about "autism" you fucking retard. Do you even know what autism is?

It's about loneliness and isolation

what do you mean?

That would explain why all the autistic kid on this board loves it

Yes, I know what autism is.
The fact is many people with autism suffer from lonelyness and isolation, not because they want to be alone but because they often find it difficult to communicate with others.

Ok, just because someone has trouble communicating, suffers from loneliness doesn't mean they have autism

Autism is a very specific thing. Don't listen to Sup Forums on what "autism" is.

Educate yourself and stop using the word autistic so freely

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

Also most of the lyrics can be vaugely related to loneliness and chaos. He pulled most of them out of a hat. They're ultimately meaningless beyond "muh loneliness"

it would explain why everyone on this board loves this album, piece of shit.

Yes, I have read about Autism. One of my best friend has Aspergers and we have talked about it a lot.

I'm refferring mostly to high functioning forms of autism like ASD, Aspergers, etc.

Good point. I would totally bring up this point to a cutie radio head grill

you'd be swimmin in pussy

yes, and he's saying it can be interpreted that way, but thom wrote it more so that anyone can relate to the themes of isolation (including autists)
took the words out of my mouth :^)

I'm autistic and I love lemons.

its more 9/11

>Everything in its right place
everything was in order, everyone was moving forward, or the direction they wanted

>Kid A
the end of kid a theres a huge change in the song kinda like dramatic, or eye opening, shit just goes bananas, basically the towers falling

>The National Anthem
"Everyone is so near" "Everyone's got the fear"
people losing their shit, their environment has been tampered in a huge way, all those random assortments of sounds in the song, is the chaos that was happening in new york

>How to disappear completely
"This isn't happening" "i'm not here"

after the fall people are still trying to cope weather or not that shit actually happen, people are depressed, wish they never experienced this

forgot the others

>autism is the sum of surface-level symptoms i read on google lol :)

obvious neurotypical

You know this album came out before 9/11, right...?

they predicted 9/11

Spooky

Radiohead was an inside job

People like you should be aborted. You're worse than Downies.

You know thats why it makes it ultra spooky

> be the year 2000
> buy a compact disc of a now rare kid a album
>think ur jamming out to the greatest album/musical achievement of all time
> your actually listening to something horrific thats going to happen next year
> and theres nothing you can do to prevent it
> because we never got "it"

This is rly happening happening

elaborate
don't get mad because you don't know what you're talking about.

>Kid A
>Austism starts with A
>Kids can have autism
really makes you think

I mean that autists are subhuman animals and I can at least get slave labor out of Downies. You're too lazy to do anything. You're like a wheelchair-bound retard but worse.

Not everything's about you OP

EDGEDGEDGEDGEDGEDGEDGE
Also autistic people ar emor elikely to work then down syndrome people, who are functionally retarded.

Scream edge all you want, you bumbling retard. Until you can back that up with a single fact, I'll continue knowing that you just sit at home crying about your video game waifu all day while the state runs programs to make downies sweep up floors and bag groceries for minimum wage.

>sit at home crying about your video game waifu all day
This should be a requirement for posting on Sup Forums.

I like how memesters feel the need to show off how superior they are to people with actual mental disablilities, as if its something to be proud of.

You've stumbled upon something bigger than yourself. If you want to live; burn your computer and move to cuba.